What's new

NEW DR. FATE GAMEPLAY + others

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Ugh so Dr Fates trait is just another "activate this then get buffs until time runs out." I was hoping that was going to be a gear move and calling out the little yellow anhks would be his trait so it would require actual management. Why is every trait in this game just a buff over time now? Are they just trying to turn them all into Instinct meters?

Where are the traits you have to work for and manage like Sinestros? Is Bane just going to be normal state and then activate into venom state with zero management of venom levels or debuff levels? They seem to have lost all creativity with the traits because they are scared of making a character with a useless trait (like deathstrokes) so theyre just making them all the same instead...

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just seeing the splash image made me say, "Nope. Not watching it." It's especially enforced when I'm told to watch it without the volume. lol

I can go without seeing any new gameplay.
"Gameplay" needs quotations. Seeing people uppercut and super each other for 20 minutes can't really be considered "gameplay".

Is that again those Up up down down guys?
Anyway, even muted that was painful to watch.
Also Dr.Fate's trait seems underwhelming.