What's new

New Character Reveal - 4.28.17

The Joker was always going to be in. He's one of the most iconic comic characters of all-time. He's also the most important Batman villain, so the fact that Batman is in the game is virtually a de facto Joker confirmation, in and of itself.
*sticks tongue out*

Yeah, yeah same old spiel.

You're right of course . I just mean that having the Joker be undeniably awesome in this game would get rid of my salty disposition somewhat.

We all know that even in a universe where he's supposed to be dead, Joker take precedence over guys like Static, Martian Manhunter (I know he's supposed to be dead as well) Hawkgirl etc

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Let's just leave Joker dead and not have him in the story for once. Our villain lineup is perfect without him to the point where adding him doesn't even make sense from a story standpoint.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
But one of the DLC is Darkseid, though. Right?

9 - 1 = 8. 8/2 = 4. Two waves of 4. Pause is right.
It'll probably be just like KP1 and 2.
But that's just my guess. The Deluxe saying you get 3 throws the whole thing off.

I vote make Joker DLC and bring back Doomsday <3.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
But one of the DLC is Darkseid, though. Right?

9 - 1 = 8. 8/2 = 4. Two waves of 4. Pause is right.
It'll probably be just like KP1 and 2.
But that's just my guess. The Deluxe saying you get 3 throws the whole thing off.

I vote make Joker DLC and bring back Doomsday <3.
I wish I was but it was confirmed a while ago that Darkseid is not one of the 9 DLC.

E

Eldriken

Joker makes it back in but not Doomsday? How the fuck? -_-

But if folks are happy with his inclusion, I'm happy for them.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
*sticks tongue out*

Yeah, yeah same old spiel.

You're right of course . I just mean that having the Joker be undeniably awesome in this game would get rid of my salty disposition somewhat.

We all know that even in a universe where he's supposed to be dead, Joker take precedence over guys like Static, Martian Manhunter (I know he's supposed to be dead as well) Hawkgirl etc
The Joker is awesome. Don't be salty. On the real, he's swaggier than any B-level character you wanted to see.

The Joker is awesome. Don't be salty. On the real, he's swaggier than any B-level character you wanted to see.
*hunches over in pain as if I'd just been kicked in the stomach and collapses on the floor*

MehrassumfrassumstupidevilclownsalwaysruiningmyfunfirstTrumpandnowthisshitimgonnacallmylawyerthanmydoctorwheresmyfuckingcheesesandwichMarkHsmillvrtterbebsckandJokerbetteractuallybefunnyANDSCARYORELSRIMMAKILLCAPTAIN Clownrassumfrassum#^^/%=#!!=%//^%=

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
We all know who it is, but I'm sure NRS will have a great reveal trailer anyway!
I dunno.. it is like there is two different groups doing trailers. 1 dose awesome trailers with music and creative cuts and dialogue choices and the other are just lame recorde3d gameplay and while cool to see the moves are lame as a "trailer".

I want more like "Here come the Girls" and "Its good to be bad".. less like the Flash and Firestorm non-trailer

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I dunno.. it is like there is two different groups doing trailers. 1 dose awesome trailers with music and creative cuts and dialogue choices and the other are just lame recorde3d gameplay and while cool to see the moves are lame as a "trailer".

I want more like "Here come the Girls" and "Its good to be bad".. less like the Flash and Firestorm non-trailer
You can't be serious