What's new

New Character Reveal - 4.28.17

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The Injustice website has finally updated!

It looks like we'll be getting the next character reveal on the 28th of April!

We all know who it is, but I'm sure NRS will have a great reveal trailer anyway!
So be sure to keep an eye out on the 28th of April.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
It will be Joker and it will end with the "KP1" characters. Probably 3 DLC shown first, with the trailer ending with a quick glimpse of Spawn.

Come at me if I'm wrong.

(The 28th of April is also Todd Mcfarlane's appearance at the CCEE here in Canada)
This seems likely as I do believe it was around a week or two before the game released that they revealed MKX's first wave of DLC. Though I think they'll be revealed in waves of 4.

Thingy

Retired account
Though I think they'll be revealed in waves of 4.
I am thinking waves of 3, since there will be a total of 9, waves of 4 would not make that much sense.
Please wait even longer

so joker can be dlc and not in the main roster
Joker is an iconic DC character, no one deserves a main roster spot more than him except Batman and Superman.

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Joker better be worth it. I'm talking amazing gameplay/design mark Hamill voiced Joker to justify putting him in over someone new.
The Joker was always going to be in. He's one of the most iconic comic characters of all-time. He's also the most important Batman villain, so the fact that Batman is in the game is virtually a de facto Joker confirmation, in and of itself.