What's new

New Balance Patch Podcast featuring m2dave, P2W, REO, and Slips

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
MY BUFF REQUESTS!

My Triborg - Cyrax - LK-4D4 Changes Oct, 4th:
  • Teleport Needs to launch just like Ketchup and mustard said.
  • Needs a viable Mid id take the new F411 or F4 working or having an extention that is mid or could not be low profiled. or F21 getting fixed so its not a glorified high.
  • Net has a glitch that only holds for first half, then while opponent is still in net they can Normal/Armor/Backdash/Xray while still visably in it. That needs fixed!
  • Teleport has a wierd Glitch that sometimes adds REcovery about 3 times as much as normal as far as i can see its Random, id like that to be fixed.
All in all, Id be happy with a Decent Mid and Teleport Launching (Shrapnel Port).

(((((((( My Kenshi Changes Oct, 4th )))))))) :

<<<<<<<<<Kenjutsu>>>>>>>>>>:
Dream Buffs for Kenjutsu in Maroon: buffs in Maroon help Neutral
Blue Text is needed Adjustments that i feel are Fair for what he has trouble with, considering the cast with there dirt, all i ask is he gets a safe Mixup tool, but i want his Launcher to remain Negative and punishable and even request that its even more negative because -10 on block is hard to punish for sum with that pushback/blockstun he has with Nado.

• (D4/Stun Strike) 8 Startup down from 13.
  • (D3/Straight Kick) 9 Startup down from 11.
  • (B1/Double Slap) 10 Startup down from 13.
  • (DB1/Rising Sword) 26 Recovery down from 33.
  • (BF2/Tele-Push) is -8 on block with same pushback.
  • (EX BF2/Tele-Blast) 37 Recovery Down from 42.
  • (DF1/Spinning Blade) -8 on block down from -10 on block.
  • (EX DF1/Blade-Nado) 11 Startup down from 14.
  • (EX DF1/Blade-Nado) -13 up from -10. Nerf it so it can be punished properly its a Launching armor that leads to Restand/Vortex.
<<<<<<Balanced>>>>>>:
Now this would be my Dream Buffs(written in blue for Balanced Kenshi) the rest in maroon is needed changes for his Zoning and Space Control:
Reasons why i added better neutral up close in blue is because even though he is decent at keeping others out, we all know this game does not allow Characters to keep Rush-downs out, its geared around getting in, and there are plenty of ways to do that From Run Button to Meaty Armored advancing moves to Beefy Godlike advancing Mids to Low profiling gap closer's.

• (D4) 8 Startup down from 13.
  • (D3) 9 Startup down from 11.
  • (B1) 10 Startup down from 13 .
  • (F4) Is now special Cancel-able. Can help with Space Control, and another why not Make this awesome high Cancelable into SP/TF/TS?
  • (Telekinetic Slice/DB4) Close, Mid, and Far starts up 5 frames faster.
I don't have the actual Frames on this one, because the in game data is incorrect on this move on all including DB4/DB4B/DB4F - EX DB4/EX DB4B/EX DB4F. But 5 frames could help it not be Gaped so much.
  • (Karma Eruption) EXDB1 - Starts up 5 frames faster and 18 Frames Recovery like normal version.
  • (Rising Karma) is 18 Recovery Down From 23
  • (Rising Karma and Karma Eruption) DB1/EXDB1 - has larger hit-box to Help catch Crossovers and to Help catch Jump ins easier, (this could be a very viable AA for Kenshi)
  • (F2)( Face Slap) start up is [13] Frames Down From [16]
  • (Tele-Flurry) BF3 - Recovery 35 Down From 43
  • (Tele-Beatdown) EXBF3 - Recovery 35 Down From 43
IMO Balanced only needs this and no more, could actually do without EXDB1 starting 5 frames faster, bvut my idea behind that is it would help it be used as an anti Air.

Sub Zero Unbreakable:

• Frost Shield/Frozen Shield should Freeze all JIP's/JIK's and Crossovers that hit though it.
  • Aura Should have 5 frames less recovery and EX have 5 frames less recovery.

Raiden Master Of Storms

• Normal Orb Forward and Backwards Start up 5 frames faster
  • Normal Orb Forward/Backwards Recover 5 Frames Quicker.

Cyber Sub Zero - LK-520

• Freeze Starts up 5 Frames Faster and Recovery gets 5 frames added. then his Starters 1/11/B1/F13/B3 will all work into Normal Freeze even at max Range like it did before 3-29-2016.

MY NERF LIST

Mileena

:dCheck out SaltFaces Suggestions::d

SaltFace NS said:
Now I'm sure you all know there might be one final patch to this game. And you know how much people complain about Mileena now. Well if nothing is said she will get over normalized & not be effective anymore. I've put a lot of thought into this list of suggestions. So here they are.

Mileena Suggestions

PIERCING

-Make the B1,2 string -5 on block.

The reason for -5 is very simple. In it's current state B1,2 for Mileena does way too much & has way too much utility. It can be used for offense, defense, spacing, punishing, anti air, etc etc.. It can be used offensively due to the fact of Mileena's faster up close pokes & the variable frame data it has on block from different spaces. By making it -5 you eliminate the offensive use of it & give other characters a fighting chance against the string by allowing them to poke back when the string isn't spaced properly but at the same time allows the Mileena player excellent whiff punish opportunities if the string is spaced properly while keeping the mind games of "will the Mileena EX Roll to beat the follow up poke or not" & the mind games of B1,2 Low Sai or not to beat follow up pokes. In this way you keep the core of the character intact but at the same time it gives your opponent a fighting chance against this overwhelming string.

-Give B1 & B1,2 at least 8 extra frames of recovery.

There is one simple reason for this. Time & time again I have watched Mileena players whiff this normal & this string & I have watched them safely recover in time to block a whiff punish attempt or even catch an opponent's whiff punish attempt with the final active frames & hit them instead. By adding extra frames of whiff recovery you give opponents a more efficient way to land the whiff punish that they deserve when B1 or B1,2 is whiffed.

-Make B1,2 1+3, DD2 only +6 on hit.

Once again this is a combo ender that I feel must be normalized for one simple reason. This ender does damage, IS A RESTAND, offers free pressure (especially in the corner), & by having a variation that is supposed to be a defensive & spacing type variation to have this type of ender the other variations kind of become pointless & it makes all her other combo enders pointless. By making it only +5 Mileena keeps advantage but it's not to the point that she gets absolutely free offense after hitting a combo which takes a third of your life bar. In the corner she will still keep an advantageous position but it gives your opponent a chance to at least use an armor attack if they choose to in order to try & escape which can be easily baited out & punished.

-Normalize Damage Scaling on B2,1 2+4

This combo ender is another reason in which the other enders are pointless & makes the other variations pointless due to it's high damage output & positioning it leaves Mileena in. Not only that with a bar in the corner this ender allows for absurds amount of damage that the other variations can't even reach. By normalizing the damage scaling on this ender Piercing no longer is the highest damaging variation but Ravenous does which gives Ravenous more purpose.

RAVENOUS

Before I list my suggestions I will say that I feel out of the 3 variations Ravenous needs to be the purely offensive variation of Mileena.

-B1,2 1+3 should be a restand & B1,2 1+3 UU2 should offer at least 4% health back.

I feel one of the areas that Ravenous fails to shine at is the usefulness of the unique ender that it offers. I feel that the restand that Piercing has should go to the Ravenous ender since this variation was designed to fight up close & personal. When Mileena goes for the B1,2 1+3 in Ravenous it should restand but if she adds the UU2 it should retain it's current properties but give her increased health gain since it knocks the opponent away & she has to work her way back in.

-More advantage to the 1st & 2nd parts of High Pounce & Low Pounce.

The reasoning behind this is very simple. Damage vs Positioning. If the Mileena player only does the 1st part of either Pounce or the 2nd part I feel they should be rewarded with more hit advantage in turn for giving up the free damage. I feel with that change the Pounces become much scarier of a tool to deal with & makes Ravenous much scarier up close.

ETHEREAL

No changes. I believe this variation is perfect the way that it is & any further buffing to it will make it too strong.

Please take the time to review these suggestions & tell me what you think.

Alien:

• Needs JIP2 Nerfed, and Tail flip could possibly be more Negative From air attacks like JIK4 xx Tail Flip basically when Alien Does Tail Flip in Air its less Safe on block Normal tail flip is likle -8 which can be punished by some of the cast but not from air, i suggest making it -9 on block so more can, it does have Pushback properties which does make it difficult for some . and EX tail flip should be even more punishable than it is now id say add 3 more frames to punish.
Acidic:

• could have a bit less of a tick from Stacks, now i think its .5 it could be .45 or .4 instead.

Tarkatan:

• Make a wider gap in Rekkas and make sure it can not Jail add a buffer so it can't be jailed no matter how its delayed.

Sonya Demo:

Stun Grenades go away on hit But Frag Grenades Stay on hit.

Last edited: