What's new

New 52 Black Adam skin is a PS4 exclusive, plus graphics were toned down for current gen

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Okay but so are a ton of other games. Considering it has no standard or additional features and is a handful of characters then where does the "true next gen" come into play beyond "it looks good"? It doesn't push the envelope in anyway that cannot be accomplished on current gen beyond its 720p/60FPS and other fighters practically do this now (I believe Injustice runs at 720p native and 60FPS but I could be mistaken about the 720p).

Nothing on current gen runs at 60FPS.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
This article supports my previous statement.

Edit: Even if you bring me current gen examples , none of them compare graphically to KI.

This argument is stupid.

God of War III doesn't compare graphically to KI? Rage? Forza? Gran Turismo 6? All games with 60FPS. You said no current gen game had 60FPS and I showed you they do, then you said none compare graphically to KI which, again, I could argue. It may look beautiful, it may look astounding, but this is much more easily done with a fighter as fighters/closed circuit racers inherently can have a higher FPS/Resolution/Visual fidelity because they don't have as much going on as a sandbox or action-adventure game. Again, I, personally, haven't seen anything that makes this a "true next gen fighter" and all you can say is "it looks great".

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Visually I don't think its even the best looking fighter.

Guilty Gear Xrd beats it. But that has the luxury of being on a more powerful system, and super fantastic art direction.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
This is bullshit, but I expect it to come to current gen consoles a few months later like The "exclusive" Arrow skin.

Error

DF2+R2
You'd think this game would at least include new characters if it's supposed to be competing against KI on xbone. Something to actually make it "ultimate."

trufenix

bye felicia
Actually I work for Microsoft. I'm paid to go to many various boards and tell people how inferior Sony is, because only someone paid by Microsoft would ever have an opinion that differs from blatant Sony fanboyism.
First, I don't think the words Sony or fanboy have even come up in this thread. Second, difference of opinion doesn't mean coming into a thread about something totally unrelated, on a different board, for a different game and remarking repeatedly about how this unreleased game and its deluge of promised content is more impressive (and fun) than games that have been topping sales and play charts for months.

I can only conclude that you are either a shill or a dick or a time traveler.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
First, I don't think the words Sony or fanboy have even come up in this thread. Second, difference of opinion doesn't mean coming into a thread about something totally unrelated, on a different board, for a different game and remarking repeatedly about how this unreleased game and its deluge of promised content is more impressive (and fun) than games that have been topping sales and play charts for months.

I can only conclude that you are either a shill or a dick or a time traveler.

WoW has topped MMO sales and play charts for years. Doesn't make that piece of shit any less of a gear treadmilling cancer.

Yeah, I'm a dick. What of it?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You'd think this game would at least include new characters if it's supposed to be competing against KI on xbone. Something to actually make it "ultimate."

Why would it be competing with KI? Because it comes out only on the PS4 (in terms of next gen) as KI only comes out on Xb1? The difference is Injustice is coming to every thing else other than XB1, you can still get the "next gen" experience on PC, KI is coming to nothing else.

Has anyone had any luck figuring out how to unlock the skin? I've tried the WBID but I just unlocked the iOS skins, I've beaten story and arcade mode and still nothing.