What's new

New 52 Black Adam skin is a PS4 exclusive, plus graphics were toned down for current gen

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol wonder how much Sony paid NRS under the table for that exclusive lol. It is nice but I bet most who hate BA or NRS, whatever don't even read the comics.

Who knows maybe the 360 will get something.

zoofs

bless
lol wonder how much Sony paid NRS under the table for that exclusive lol. It is nice but I bet most who hate BA or NRS, whatever don't even read the comics.

Who knows maybe the 360 will get something.
i dont even think its out yet.. either no ones unlocked it or nrs are waiting to patch the game again for next gen first

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i dont even think its out yet.. either no ones unlocked it or nrs are waiting to patch the game again for next gen first
Yeah, good point. I meant Xbox one(I said 360) they probably did it mostly cause it's a new console my guess. I personally like BA's pre new 52 costume as much as the new 52.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I think it would be hilarious if they patched ps4 version and not ps3/360. And they gave everyone faster walk speeds, connection filtering, replays, and re-balanced on new gen only. And won't have any stick compatibility. Also, new BA has a Star Wars vibe going on.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot

Here he is. Too.bad I.dont have an iphone anymore.to unlock him. Ill have to see if one of you fine fellows will unlock it.for me. :)