What's new

New 52 Black Adam skin is a PS4 exclusive, plus graphics were toned down for current gen

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
what about PC exclusives or XBOX exclusives? if there's gonna be exclusives at least make different exclusives for each port!

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I don't think they'll be able to resist putting it out for other platforms eventually. It's probably exclusive, but only a timed exclusive (and won't that make PS4 buyers salty?). I imagine a New 52 Adam skin would probably actually sell pretty well as DLC.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ugh.

I'd rather pay $500 to play KI3 than $400 for a damn skin.

Sorry NRS, but this is lame. #RememberTheMK9VitaSkinBS

Well the MK9vita skin thing was annoying, I understand why it happened, Sony used to have an annoying policy where late ports had to have exclusive content.

They don't seem to have that policy anymore, so this just seems kinda dickish.

The exclusive content is also small enough where it's not worth rebuying the game, but it's significant enough to piss off the userbase of those that don't get it. So it just seems like a really bad idea.

It's also just a really weird decision all around, I don't see Sony paying for a single exclusive skin, and if they did, they would probably want more then just 1, and why exclusive to just one sony platform? Shouldn't the Vita and PS3 get it as well? And why Black Adam? Sony usually would go for something like a Kratos skin for Ares, something to represent the PS brand.

Everything about this is fucking weird. I'm probably just thinking too much into it.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
"Owners of the PlayStation 3 Ultimate Edition can upgrade to the digital PS4 version for $10."

Buy a version of the game you already own, then pay $10 to own another version of the game that you just bought :p

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I just came back and was like "I did not put nearly that much effort into posting this thread". I WAS A JOURNALIST, WHAT HAPPENED DAMMIT?!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
People are really surprised that they would do this for a better version of the game? What year is this?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
"Owners of the PlayStation 3 Ultimate Edition can upgrade to the digital PS4 version for $10."

Buy a version of the game you already own, then pay $10 to own another version of the game that you just bought :p
The vita used to have a similar program in Japan with getting your PSP UMD's to digital. It was a worse deal and hackers were abusing the hell out of it (was like a discount, not a $10 upgrade)

http://www.brobible.com/files/uploads/images/bro-life/Drugs/more-you-know.png

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I can't think another reason than just to piss off people... people that supported them btw.