What's new

Netherrealm Studios Custom Edition

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Since Mortal Kombat 9's dawning all the way until now, with Injustice 2's Release looming in the next 6 Weeks we've seen many different mechanics & balance decisions come to fruition throughout NRS' titles. However whether it be Mortal Kombat or Injustice mechanics from one game do tend to bleed into the next. So I'm asking out of all the mechanics that we've come to know through all the games released so far which would you like to see culminate in one title? If the game was a cross over or NRS makes a new universe/roster for a new IP/Game altogether. So that way your changes aren't "Robbing ____ of its soul"

And you also get ONE change

If this thread has been made before. Merge the realms

For example for me, I'd Like
  • The Original Injustice's combo system. So I'd like to keep that in tact

• While I do like Traditional Fighters without interactables, I would like to see the return of non-damaging armored corner escape interactables. None midscreen however unless its backround bounce.

• MKXXL's no Armored Launchers unless spending another bar to do so. While also keeping the non invincible meterless wake-ups.
  • No Lowverheads (Hard To Blockables)

• Injustice's No 50/50 Throw Reject -- Have it just be the throw button.

• Have Trait System (Replace Stance System) so we still have 4 combat buttons.
What's yours?

UGL Preon

The Casual God
I'd love a game with:

Injustice 1's combo system

MKX's brutalities

MK9's secrets and unlockables

Injustice 2's gear.
If we're doing MKX brutalities, we're going to need a lot of them to be more theatric. Some of them were just too tame and didn't give that feel of satisfaction. But I agree they'd be a welcome addition. I'm not sold on gear (moves) yet though I'll know on release. Aesthetic purposes though then yes.

Injustice background combos
Mk9 movement
Block button
Injustice gear
Tag mode
Tag Mode. Man I've missed that for a while now. Wonder if NRS would make balances for that mode as well. I always thought MK9's movement was always as smooth as something clunky could be. Dash blocking and jab(walkforward)jab(walkforward) combos always looked a bit jank to me. But I'll admit I've never been frustrated at it as much as MKX's Run/Stamina stuff.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'd like a game with the following traits:

1) ALL the fighters like in UMK3.
2) MKX's code, meaning this game's fighting flow being smooth and nice.
3) INJ2 powers in one. For example, Captain Cold has everything that MKX Sub Zero lacks. With the right commands from the different face buttons all of them would be doable.
4) Brutalities, Fatalities, Babalities, Friendilities. We're talking about a deadly fight, so the blood gore is acceptable.