What's new

Discovery Negative Edge Option Select

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So how exactly should one practice this in training mode? How would you know if you performed it correctly? How should you set the training mode dummy?

Screw all option selects take all of them out the game they stupid af especially the armour option select 99% of players use. Commit or don't commit screw these shortcuts and failproof braindead ways out.
So how exactly should one practice this in training mode? How would you know if you performed it correctly? How should you set the training mode dummy?
You can set the block mode to random

Rude

Screw all option selects take all of them out the game they stupid af especially the armour option select 99% of players use. Commit or don't commit screw these shortcuts and failproof braindead ways out.

You can set the block mode to random
Thanks.

Also, is MKX your first fighter? Option selects have existed in fighting games for a very long time.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Thanks.

Also, is MKX your first fighter? Option selects have existed in fighting games for a very long time.
they have, but didnt NRS specifically try to remove these offensive option selects ? and from what i hear, raptor says the 50/50 OS's are still possible as well, do we really need that in the game with characters like sonya? no, it needs to go with the next patch -__-, can keep the reversal OS but this other shits gotta go.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I don't really see how This Could be left out. I believe that this this (if there is one) is droppin' at the right time.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Does this benefit Wrestler Jax much? I no longer have a console so I can't test for myself.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Holy shit. Sun God is an alt I use...This completely negates a guessing game. He can just rush in and always score damage. This is OP....

The fact that its so easy to do too, I think this moves SG up a tier. Fuck.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Thanks.

They're a bad game mechanic regardless of how many games have them and how long they've existed.

Rude

They're a bad game mechanic regardless of how many games have them and how long they've existed.
Nope.

Simply because they don't fall into the narrow definition of "fairplay" by people who will never travel, doesn't make them a bad mechanic.

If anything, it adds more depth to the games that they're in.

Rude

Nope.

Simply because they don't fall into the narrow definition of "fairplay" by people who will never travel, doesn't make them a bad mechanic.

If anything, it adds more depth to the games that they're in.
I'm very curious if those who tear about pressure in this game, specifically Tarkatan presure, would want to remove defensive option selects from the game?

It's interesting. People complain about a lack of defense in this game, but want to remove a defensive option.

Never change, TYM.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I'm very curious if those who tear about pressure in this game, specifically Tarkatan presure, would want to remove defensive option selects from the game?

It's interesting. People complain about a lack of defense in this game, but want to remove a defensive option.

Never change, TYM.
unfortunately this new discovery doesnt do much for defence, but sure as hell makes offense even safer than it already is, in a game where offense doesnt need to be any stronger xD.

i sure as hell won't learn how to play all my characters with negative edge thats for sure.