What's new

NEC shoutouts thread

Matix218

Get over here!
Shoutouts to the mk community for an awesome turnout at NEC

Shoutouts to the following people:

CRUM for being cool as hell as always

@Krispy creeme for helping me learn reptile matchup which helped me win one of my matches in tournament!

Hitoshura for being hilarious

@Shanxter for blowing me up with your nasty Lao is casuals

OZZYGUITAR for fun casual matches, awesome scorp!!

PimpUigi for having the best scorpion execution I've ever seen!!

Red Reaper for some fun casuals with your nasty sektor

GGA 16 Bit for being hella cool in person, nice meeting you

Wafflez for having the best smoke in the world and for helping out a fellow smoke player with strategy

GGA Soonk for knocking me to losers and also eliminating me LOL. Awesome kabal man.

@Beamos for being super fun to talk to, awesome smoke man!

@Raythegreat for being cool and having some fun casuals

Tom Brady for making top 8 with subby at a stacked major

@Sonic fox for being way too good at this game

Showtime for having a badass kh necklace

Big D for having a sick ermac

@Jamesmk for being super cool

REO for winning

9.95Phil, Shock, @dark rob, STORMS and SwiftTomHanks and all the others who ran the tournament

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
(First off, if a mod feels that this is the wrong sub-forum to be in, feel free to move it.)

Well, I figured I'd be a cool kid and make one of these, seeing as how it was my first offline tournament ever. I had a lot of fun, and met a lot of kick ass people.

Shoutouts to GGA Soonk, for making me want to wet myself 5 minutes after I arrived at the venue. I bumped into you when you were signing up, and you gave me this ungodly death stare that screamed "I'm going to end your miserable excuse of a life." Turns out you're a pretty cool dude. GG's prejudice.

Shoutouts for STB Goldfish being awesome, kind, funny, and all around nice. Let me know when you post that pic of my ugly mug on FB. :)

Shoutouts to Toxic for being a real cool dude also. Daaaaaammmn, you are tall.

Shoutouts to STORMS for lending me $10 to sign up for the actual tournament. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to compete (by compete, I mean get bodied.) You're a real standup guy. Also, shoutouts for you only letting me tag 10 people in one post. Fun killer. :(

Shoutouts to JamesMK for not having a single fuck to give. It was awesome.

Shoutouts to Mikemetroid for being a huge bro. I owe you big time for lending me that converter.

Shoutouts to @ClaudeVonStroke and @Lt.Box. It was nice to meet a fellow New Jerseyian. (Authors note: Is Jerseyian a real word?)

Shoutouts to Jephtile (I hope I spelt that right lol) for being a cool guy.

Shoutouts to Showtime for that pizza. Thanks man, I was ravenous.

Shoutouts to Blackula, who bodied me badly. I'd pull a PL and make excuses about "How I wasn't ready for offline timing" or "The lights were too dim" or "I had to take a dump and therefore wasn't focusing 100%.) You outplayed me, thats it. Looking forward to a salty runback. :)

Shoutouts to Jupiter for bodying me.

Shoutouts to Tom Brady, for showing everyone that Tom Brady is NOT washed up. Dude, you are the epitome of hype. When you Xrayed Tony T in the runback, some guy from the motherfucking 3rd floor of the hotel come in and asked what happened. My response? "Tom Brady XRay"

Shoutouts to zaf for showing his Ermac is legit. Congrats man.

Shoutouts to Big D, @DrFlash44, and other mentioned above for making me feel welcome.

Shoutouts to Maxter for hitting them anal resets.

Shoutouts to the back of REO's hoodie. Made me lol.

Shoutouts to anyone I've forgotten, my sincerest apologies. :(

SHOUTOUTS TO SHOUTING!

and finally, shoutouts to you, the reader. It was a ton of fun, and I can't wait for the next one.

P.S- I expect some witty responses down below. I.E "TL;DR, China called, they want their wall back", etc. Don't disappoint me.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
10 ppl per post is a bummer, i couldnt tag slips 396 times in his thread

hope you had a good experience, i really like seeing ppl around my age go to tourneys for their first time

Justice

Noob
You notice how the front pelvis is hidden? Because that's where the penis goes
All I know is, if I looked like that, I sure as fuck wouldn't wanna be at a tournament with people like us around :D Crouching Tiger, Hidden Penis or not....