What's new

NEC 16 MKX Top 8 is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamy23

FireBeard
Anyhow, this was expected and not the end of the world. I just hope a real discussion thread is made from this with a real solution. I have no issue making a monetary contribution towards an alternative.
If everyone else in the community had the same attitude as you, then we wouldn't have this problem.

Instead of crying when things don't go our way, how about we support these streamers financially so that they actually have an incentive to do their job perfectly.

Yeah that is a (soap bar in my mouth) analogy.

A chef trains for years to become good at what he does. And he spends that time training BECAUSE IT'S PROFITABLE.

If eating at restaurants was FREE, then you're damn right you'd have no right to complain about the food.
Lol i thought about typing something up but then i read "a chef trains for years"....then i laughed.

The streams back. have a good day sir

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Can a apology thread be made from the community to Pig and 16 Bit for calling this out years ago?

This is unacceptable. Biggest tournament since Evo and KN fails yet again. Surprise surprise. When are we gonna do something about it? They are literally hurting the community and growth of the game.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I wish Spooky would stream MKX tournaments (including pools), they always have great quality and zero problems. With KN it's always a hit or miss.

jackempty0

Born on a Monday
Can a apology thread be made from the community to Pig and 16 Bit for calling this out years ago?

This is unacceptable. Biggest tournament since Evo and KN fails yet again. Surprise surprise. When are we gonna do something about it? They are literally hurting the community and growth of the game.
I am all for doing something about it. What exactly are you going to do. I am in full support of you going to nec and running a stream for mkx

If everyone else in the community had the same attitude as you, then we wouldn't have this problem.

Instead of crying when things don't go our way, how about we support these streamers financially so that they actually have an incentive to do their job perfectly.
Just stop. As a streamer it is part of your job to prepare your equipment for any kind of accident that might happen. If you purchase a premium account on tym, part of that money will go to kombatnetwork. People are financially supporting them to some extent. According to themselves it is not about money, because we have said many times that we are willing to donate for a better stream. They always say the stream goes down and the cause of it is something they couldnt do anything about. Their attitude towards this is just unprofessional and they are never willing to take any blame whatsoever. It is never their fault...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.