What's new

NEC 12 Shoutouts

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Daaamn. I'm so memorable.
lol Opps it was suppose to be a joke where i do go back and fill it in but i forgot which is kind of funny based on what you said. :(

No really man, I've been wanting to meet you for a while and it was a complete pleasure. Had a lot of fun seeing your kit go toe to toe w detroit in the MM.

Keep in touch and call anytime, we gotta get some more games in offline and online. Im going to try to make it to WB and will let you know. BTW your voice is MKF deep level....respect

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Pig, I wanna play you online, I'm gunna add you on xbl when I get home :)

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Well for my first ever major I'll just say this it was the most HYPE entertaining and enjoyable experience I've ever had at a gaming event.
The MK community may be smaller than the other ones but the people in it are by far the friendliest and most informative people I've met.

My Shoutouts are going to be rather long but I'll try my best to make sure I include everyone that I remember.

[MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION]- Those casuals we played the night before grand finals where amazing you taught me alot of things about the game and
kitana. I also didn't think I would have that much in common with you but our enjoyment for rollerbladeing and Fulgore alone was just crazy.
I'll be picking up Kitana now as a secondary because of you for sure I hope to run into you again at another major! Also congrats on winning
KI...I want to see that trophy again btw!

[MENTION=278]Riu48[/MENTION]- What can I say about this guy that can't be said. Super nice guy actually sat down and talked to me for a while about my interest
in picking up sonya as a alternate and explaining a step by step process to learning and becoming great with her. I look forward to our talks
on the boards as I begin to learn Sonya.

[MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION]- Max you are a super nice guy and your Johnny Cage is amazing. I enjoyed our set the with kenshi vs cage it was super fun to play you
and your cyrax was so DAMMMMNNNNNNN! frustrating haha. Tremenda persona I hope to run into you again as well at a major it was super fun.

[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION]- I don't know what to do I can't jump at you I can't stay in a corner I can't do anything lol! I enjoyed splitting some pizza and wings with you
and talking to you about the game I hope to meet you some where down the road.

[MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION]- This guy is by far the reason I am still even playing MK. Let me tell you a little story I met check while talking with Mezmerize and ended up
telling Mez about how I am playing Kenshi because I like the character and at the same time Check's combo video of Kenshi. So he introduced me to check
and I tell check that Kenshi is by far my favorite character and his combo video is what kept me interested in MK. Little did I know that Check's favorite character is Kenshi! lol I hope everything goes well for check we talked alot about the game and life as well I look forward to every single video project you do from here on out you are the reason why so many people play this game I am hoping everything else we talked about school etc goes well.

[MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION]- What can I say this guy right here is Kenshi for sure every little thing I know about this character is based of what teef has found. While I might play a little different than teef for the most part this guy has everything you'll ever need to know about kenshi. I look forward to running into you again teef so we can talk more kenshi and also WoW!

[MENTION=8508]Quantus[/MENTION]- you sir are not one of the Florida frauds I was talking about on the facebook page! lol I hope to see you at more local tournaments for sure
keep up your work with stryker and purple rain!

[MENTION=3283]MeZMeRiZe[/MENTION]- What can I say about Mike that wasn't said by anyone else this weekend. He is one of the top players with Kung Lao and also in florida.
I hope to see much more out of you in the future and I expect to see you down here in Miami during winter break dale !

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION]- For those that didn't know about you now Ozzie they sure as hell do now! Great showing 1 match away from top 8 in a crazy cyrax mirror with bone that was godlike. Let's not also forget the match that cracked off NEC that money match with Tom"I Flip My Hair Every Two Second's" Brady...LOL.
I look forward to our casuals as I begin to play you more soon enough.

[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION]- YO! I'll be watching out for you at SCR it was cool talking to you about that secret weapon I expect you to win it all for sure remember the presure is on!

[MENTION=4641]BeerGuyEd[/MENTION]- Amazing person welcomed me into his house and let me spend the night at his hotel the first night I was there. I meen seriously people like this make tournaments fun and exciting running a stream out of his room for late night casuals and allowing people to come in and out. Just amazing I look forward to Final Round in ATL and meeting up with you and the other ATL players to hang out. I'll buy the first beer its on me!

[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION]- As crazy as it sounds I didn't even get to play you once this whole weekend which was the reason I actually went in the van with you all!
I'll definitely see you again soon if not at final round for sure.

[MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION]- Nec should be renamed to "How Detroit got his Groove Back" it was fun talking to you and congrats on the big victory for sure I look forward to playing you next time in tournament or casuals.

[MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION]- Shhhh I'll keep that hidden tech secret lol! you know what I mean. It was great talking to you and I hope to see you at more tournaments and vsm as well!

[MENTION=10709]xBearx[/MENTION]- Let me tell you a little story about this guy. So he comes from the Shooters community and he tells me a crazy story about why he left it and
from what I can remember it involved his clan beating some other clan and a clan member punching his clan member in the face. I was blown away by
that and was happy to see him at NEC lol. He only picked up mortal kombat 2 weeks before NEC and showed up to get that first major under his belt
I hope to see you at other majors and get some casuals in with you it will be totally fun.

[MENTION=3635]Red Djinn[/MENTION]- Me and you both need a name change for sure LOL. It was awesome meeting you and playing our casuals into the late hours of the night.
Super great person and a great member of STB.

If I've forgot anyone else I am truly sorry I've slept a total of 3 hours this entire weekend. It was a total blast and I am looking forward towards
FR in March for sure.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Pig, I wanna play you online, I'm gunna add you on xbl when I get home :)
YOURE ON XBOX?? i thought you were on ps3. i owe you more matches, as long as our connection is half-good.

and pig, it's cool. lol.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Alright, and rev0lver add me and I'll accept as soon as I get home tonight :)

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
@ pig of the hut

Detroit, Morty and I all came to the conclusion you are seriously the nicest soul we've ever met. I enjoyed meeting you in person and learning from you. Your kenshi knowledge is tops and the hour you spent showing me traps, strings, combos, etc was one of the most enjoyable parts of my weekend at nec. My only regret man is not bringing my guitar and jamming with you and having more time to hang out. Detroit/Pig vs Check/Teef tag mode was epic, so many good games in that late night series, it was epic. Shout out to castlevania!!! Teef i mean this man, our friendship is forever and i support you in every thing you do. Thanks for being a great friend!

haha man i really dont know what to say! haha like i am happy and blushing actually lol....Cough Cough* changing my voice to a more manly tone (No homo of course)
haha

thank you so much brother! you , detroit and morty are by far one of the nicest and awsm People i've ever met as well! ty so much for your words, it really makes me happy to know you guys!

and ofcourse! there will always be next time for sure man :)...no doubts about that! next time, i will bring my guitar and effect so we can jam together. and trust me, this night we spent doin tag, was one of the most enjoyable nights i had from a LOOONG TIME!! i really needed that haha.

thank you my friend, take care of yourself and we will see each other that is for sure! :) keep in touch

@ Catch 22

OMG how can i be that dis respectful and forget you!! i REALLY REALLY apologize for this! Alex, trust me....if i do have a good heart, then good ones find one another!
you have such great personality man, and i really dont know how to thank you enough for your words! I really do wish every human being has the same warmth in your soul like yours alex...really man! the world will be a better place haha.

now u have my number, keep in touch and for SURE!!! i promise, For sure we will meet again my friend.

take care of yourself, and HEY! dont let the small things in your life get to you! i do the same and will do the same haha. i wish you the best and for sure everything for both of us will turn out better....thats for sure :), aint am right ? haha

god bless you man and take care of yourself. until we meet again

@ jer

I apologize young man , haha! i comlpetely forgot! ty for your words jer and for sure we will play more matches together soon ^_^. Best of luck on your trips man and if u can, we would luv to have u around in tournaments man. take care of yourself

@ to everyone and all who thanked me. thank you for your kind words ^_^ meant a lot! for sure we will meet up again and we will get to know each other more. best of luck in the tournament and mk scene, and hope to meet you for sure soon.

if i still forgot anyone again, PELASE I APOLOGIZE!! haha...trust me, i never forget names and faces and personalities...though sometimes typing a lot and a long list forces me to haha... so please i apologize if i didnt mention anyone.
take care of yourself and for sure we will meet again

hope to see you soon. thanks again

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shout, shout, let it all out.

These posts get more and more ridiculous every time, but here goes.

First to the winners:

DetroitBallin, NoDoubt, btbb99, Check and Crazy Dominican, congratulations to all of you, for maintaining your skills in your respective games, whether recently playing them or through all the years.

[MENTION=1580]BigE[/MENTION]: Thanks for all you do, as much as the MK community likes to thank me, Phil, Storms, etc, the three of us thank you just as much. Without your core leadership in the fighting game community, we wouldn't have this to enjoy. See you at Winter Brawl.
[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION]: What else needs to be said other than we make it happen, even with all the bugs and monkey wrenches thrown our way.
[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION]: Same deal my friend, and you saved the day with that cell phone again. Big things ahead, see you in February.
[MENTION=8140]pherleece[/MENTION]: You were a huge help this weekend, and I hope you remain a solid addition to our crew in the future, if it suits you. Thanks.
[MENTION=279]AREZ God of War[/MENTION]: You were also as I said, worth your weight in beer. Definitely got the job done for us and did the dirty work. I look forward to having you on the team whenever you're available.
[MENTION=5207]jamessmk[/MENTION]: You are one ridiculous and hilarious human being. I see a very bright future ahead of us.
[MENTION=6619]summoning[/MENTION]: 21 beers this weekend? I think drop it to 10 and you'll play better every time!
@SteveN: Great seeing you as always, hope you had a good time on MKII casuals for the long trip. See you around I'm sure.
[MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION], [MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3679]MortySeinfeld[/MENTION] - it was a pleasure meeting and interviewing you guys. I'm so beyond glad you all backed up your abilities in person. I know I don't really have much of anything to do with the MK9 scene other than running the tournaments but I hope you realize that's all I need to do! haha
[MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION]: We have some kind of MKtual bond between us. It's very hard to explain but while most don't get us, we get each other. Stay chill and don't let the hype get you. Good job at taking MKvDC, it's about damn time you claimed a tournament! I will see you seen.
[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION] : You are a crazy beast no matter what anyone says. I know you'll come back stronger, sometimes a loss is what one needs to find that challenge and take it to become even better. Like I said, don't beat yourself up over it, just learn from it. I will see you in a few weeks.
[MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION], always a pleasure seeing you guys as well. I'm happy to get to know you all better, you three are the Brothers of Destruction. Can't wait for more. Robin we need to bust out some UMK3 like it's nobody's business.
[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION]: Master of MKs, exceeding your teachers in every game. I think it's time to come up with some new tech in MK9 though and take the power back! See you seen.
[MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION]: It's going to be very sad to see you go next year. It's really been a great 2 years of tournaments and chilling with you. I wish we could have done more but perhaps one day you'll be back in the states full time like we discussed. If not, we will always keep in touch. Mad respect in UMK3.
[MENTION=714]NoDoubt[/MENTION]: Finally after several tournaments you've made it to the top spot in UMK3. I think you can finally settle down now! Good job and watch out for me at Winter Brawl!
[MENTION=9393]Sushi[/MENTION]: You sure came out of no where fast, you are becoming MK's resident liaison. Look forward to doing business with you.
[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION]: Good seeing you again, didn't really get to talk much but I'm sure I'll see you again soon. Got a lot more ahead of us but fond memories behind us.
@Comeback Kyle @Hubbs and @Tall Matt, you guys are great, true veterans of the community. I remember when Kyle was a teenager everyone was yelling at him to play his matches back in the day and for years already he's been a huge part of running this stuff. Hubbs is the man, didn't get to talk much this time around but perhaps at Winter Brawl. Matt, we definitely need to work on some ideas in the future.
[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION]: Hitosaurus, I know you were disappointed with your tournament placement, but as I told you at Seasons Beatings, it's time to switch your main. LEARN A NEW CHARACTER THAT CAN WIN! You are hilarious, but no room together this time made things kinda bland.
[MENTION=3074]Jeron[/MENTION]: Great talking to you as things were winding down. One of the original faces when I started coming to tournaments 10 years ago at NEC2 and you're still around with me. Gotta respect OG pride. The love for this community is embodied by players like you.
[MENTION=2311]Sabin[/MENTION]: Your living stream is top tier if I ever saw it. 800 viewers at 2AM just walking around talking to gamers! WTF FTW. Thank you so much for helping out the MK community any way you can, you deserve the love we give you.
@Vic and Team Sp00ky, I know it's hard to get all the games in for the stream but MK9 really appreciates you giving us the time to expose our product to the gaming community. 6000 stream viewers for MK grand finals is what I'm told. Fantastic stuff.
[MENTION=41]Tom Brady[/MENTION] Bill: You love my impression of you. We need to get things back on track and create some real hype. The money match with Noobe was the perfect way to kick off the tournament. Congrats on that btw. See you soon.
@iloveu LI Joe: Thanks for the best of 3 we did on Friday, always great playing you in UMK3. We'll talk about ECT4 MK setup soon. Keep in touch.
[MENTION=1735]SweetJohnnyCage[/MENTION]: Wish we could have talked more and gotten more games in, seems like the more I go, the less I play. I know you guys are very busy as always at these events. ECT4 is already just about halfway there again and I'll see you there and before.
@Jon Loor: In the room right next to MK and we barely got a word in with each other. Looking forward to doing business with you and getting something solid for the NJ tourny scene.
[MENTION=9535]Kazi and Annie Eagle[/MENTION]: Great seeing you two local locals from my own county. You guys have certainly found your niche in the community and it's great having you there with us. I hope to run into you two at YesterCades sometime.
@RM_Sawnikfawx: 13 years old and getting to winners semis against REO in your pool? I can name 80 some odd other players who can't say they did that! Impressive stuff, I look forward to seeing you climb to the top eventually. Keep practicing.
@W1nterWarz: It was very nice meeting you, I'm sorry I didn't realize your name when you first said it on Friday night because I probably didn't hear you. You still have some serious UMK3 skills and a very unique style as Arion likes to say. I hope you continue to come to our tournaments and I will help level you back up.
@ Justin Wong, [MENTION=278]Riu48[/MENTION],[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION], LB @NYChris G, [MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION], [MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION], [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION], [MENTION=3915]Scoot Magee[/MENTION], @Josh The Funkdoc, @Teef, [MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION], [MENTION=279]AREZ God of War[/MENTION], Josh99, [MENTION=7367]catch22[/MENTION], [MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION], LB The Ultimizer, [MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION], [MENTION=7844]Bear[/MENTION] - nice seeing you guys as always and meeting the new faces. Thank you all for keeping the MK scene alive.
@Dark Rob: I could feel you there with us during MK pools and and top 8 most of all. I can't wait for your return. See you soon.

Sorry if I missed anyone, if I did, please state your name and I'll shout back!

Thanks again to all! No matter how much of a headache these things can be, it's worth it. We are building a better and better setup with every tournament. Any suggestions we'll discuss them.

Next up for me...YesterCades MK tournament- Code name: Revolution X!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hey shock, I think you don't know me? Lmaoooooooo.

I was 10 10 years ago hahahaha

Edit: Whoops, I realized there's an on after Jer, my bad <3

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Oh, I can't believe I forgot Pherleece. Great to see you buddy, though we weren't really around each other much at NEC. Thanks so much for getting me that shirt, I knew there was something I was forgetting to do before I left on Sunday. But man, I really hope you keep working. Sindel is by no means an easy character to use at a high level, let's get some more sets in at VSM.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra

Does anyone know who the Freddy girl in the cosplay suit was?
That was the most mindblowing shit ever. I look down at one of the stations, and there's CHUN-LI clawing off faces with Krueger.
Hahaha that's my girlfriend, Clare. It was her first-ever tournament, and she had a great time. She wasn't sure what the atmosphere would be like, but was pleasantly surprised at how kind and helpful everyone was and wanted me to thank you all. Special shoutout to Hitoshura for taking the time to help her (and me!) with the Noob matchup.

I'm only just starting to take MK9 seriously, but I've really come to love the game and you guys have a great community. I was wearing a black knit cap and playing Ermac. I got beat down a lot, but I learned so much and absolutely leveled up a bunch.

Thanks again to Hitoshura for the great Noob education. Shoutouts to Blackula for the fun matches; it was great to play you in another game - Blackula and I go back a good few years to lots and lots of Tekken, and I didn't even know he was into MK9 until I sat down next to him!

Finally, I don't know which of you godlike Kenshi's I was talking to (I believe you had a slight accent, if that narrows it down?), but I sat around watching your matches for about 20 minutes and soaking up all the knowledge. I learned over and asked a few questions about why you were doing what you did, and you paused your match and took a bunch of time explaining all of your string choices and combo ender decisions even though you didn't even know who I was. Thanks so much for that - the people in this community are seriously so nice.

I'll be doing my best to level up my game and come out to tournaments as much as possible this year. Thanks again to everyone for making my first MK experience awesome.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Shoutouts to milkshakes as well....they make some people so salty!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Shoutouts to milkshakes as well....they make some people so salty!
Lmao. Milkshakes in December are just salt waiting to happen...
Shoutouts to Burger Kings in Philadelphia and their complete and utter inability to make me a chicken sandwich in less than an eternity.
When I say me and Toxic sat down and did a 15 minute interview with each other and were still waiting a good 5-10 minutes, it aint a lie.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...I just want some fucking fried chicken!"

shout outs to everyone who loves me.

Shout outs to death knocking me into losers

Shout outs to J360 for knocking me out.

Shout outs to RIU for getting top 8. I was so hype during your top 8 qualifying match.

shout outs to Maxter for being the most dominating cyrax at this major.

shout outs to tom brady for being hilarious

(for tom) shout outs to glen from the walking dead :p you nasty reptile player!! I wish I got some matches with you. I love playing reptile

shout outs to CD for helping me with my spanish. Even though I was born here, I need to get fluent

shout outs to CDjr for losing my 10 dollars I had betting on him for grandfinals

shout outs to Check for taking my 10 dollars and betting on Detroit.

shout outs to Detroit for winning this shiz.

shout outs to Josh 99 for being emo with me. You are so young dude, dont be emo. Wait until the time comes when you say "The squeeking of our skin against the steel has gotten worse"

Shout outs to KT smith for stomping me in casuals. You got sooooo much better.

Shout outs to hito for letting me have some PB and J. Sorry I went awol on you

Shout outs to Sabin , I love watching you play kenshi, I wanted you in top 8 :(

Shout outs to Marvel for taking alll my time away from MK9 :/ I hope some of you won't hate the game more for it

I feel like everyone has gotten really good as a whole and I've just been the same. I need to step it up, stop being lazy and go to more offline sessions. I love this game but this semester I've had no time to play :( good thing it's almost over!!!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok so I have been reading all these posts and Im getting flashbacks from EVO. I must say that it sounds like the same amazing set up with endless amounts of MK with noting but talented players. Every player in this thread I have heard of and I'm jelous I wasn't unable to go with Ed, pig, and toxic. I pray the next time ATL takes a road tip I am able to go.

Until then...I want every person who reads this to search their souls, get ready, and get HYPED for FINAL ROUND! I want to play every single one you you guys so Nightwolf can take back his Mother Land. I got something for all of you.

I promise you that final round will be the hypest tournament to date!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Shoutouts to Burger Kings in Philadelphia and their complete and utter inability to make me a chicken sandwich in less than an eternity.
Shoutouts to Burger King no longer having godlike milkshakes. :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Dont get me started on Milk Shakes

we stopped at Hardees and someone ordered a milkshake. The woman didnt even know they had milk shakes. Anyway they then forget my order then it took them 25 MINUTES to make my order. I asked for a refund and went across street to burger king.

Then when we left someone else in my group got another milk shake

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
They ditched the old legit milkshake mix, and now they just stir ice cream in a cup and try and pass it off as a BK milkshake. I left the bar one night DYING for a milkshake, we get it and park, I take like 2 sips and look at it with that ice-hot stare that screams "I want to throw you off of an overpass and cause a 115-car pileup, JUST SO YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT ON YOUR CONSCIENCE, YOU DAIRY-RIDDEN LIE OF A MILKSHAKE," but resisted the urge to go back and take my drunken fury out on the drive-thru lady. The last thing I need is to have to explain to Lady Box that I've been imprisoned over a fucking milkshake.

I'm still gonna pop if they bring back Chocolate Banana, though.
I don't give a fuck if it's made out of people. It's mine.

Man I hate writing these things because I'm always worried I'm gonna leave someone off, and that that someone is gonna read this and just be like man, what the fuck. But I guess there's no putting it off indefinitely.

First off shout outs to [MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] [MENTION=1580]BigE[/MENTION] and everyone who helped to run and organize this tournament. Without you there's no tournament and with no tournament I would, I dunno, do something productive instead of playing video games. So I mean thank god you were there for us! The alternative is horrifying.

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION] : Good games dude. Those comebacks in rounds 1 and 2 of game 1 were nuts, I was so sure that I had those rounds and then you were just like "nope". Really nice hit confirms into net.

[MENTION=3835]Ernovaku[/MENTION] : GGs, I think you got a good Kitana, bro, you just need to be a little more patient. Also don't always go for the air fan, sometimes grounded fans are good too. Ground fans beat or trade with all my projectiles, the instant air fans don't. I forgot to mention that when you asked me what you could have done differently.

[MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION] : GGs and congratulations on fifth. I have never played against a rushdown Kitana and I wasn't sure what to do about it. I guess I can't do any of the things I did, so that's good to know, it narrows it down a little.

Guns Tariq: I think these were GGs but I can't honestly remember anything about this match except that you played Ermac. Well they must have been GGs; if they weren't GGs I would remember that, and I don't remember anything, so like, what does that tell you. Only one possible conclusion one can draw from that.

[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION] : The only downside to attending majors is that I don't get to hear your commentary. Well actually I'll probably go back and watch some recorded matches later, so there I go. I think you're right about the Liu Kang/Noob Saibot matchup, it feels more even than I would have guessed. Also I am sorry I made you so salty that you shut the console down. Looooooooooool nah I'm just kidding.

[MENTION=2200]w1nter warz[/MENTION] : Definitely the best Canadian keyboard player I have ever seen. And I don't say that sort of thing lightly.

[MENTION=5216]Mikemetroid[/MENTION] : Yo, Mikemetroid! That match you had with Noobe was so hype, everyone else was just like "damn who is this kid" and I'm just like "yo, that's Mikemetroid!" It is to my deep personal shame that we never got to run Test Your Luck, but we'll do it next time for sure. I'll be training for it.

[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] : Congrats on top 8. I'm sorry I never got a chance to run that random select money match with you. Man all this stuff I was supposed to run with people that I never actually did. Well that'll all get squared away at some point, I'm sure.

[MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION] : The funniest part of the weekend was where you babalitied that one kid in pre tournament casuals. I was just like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Gratz on 2nd place. I like your Smoke but I feel like you should be doing these bullshit 90% resets that he's got. I don't do them cause I don't have the execution to do it consistently, but I feel like you should be able to.

[MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION] : Always a pleasure. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

[MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION] : Shout outs for bringing this Mitsuwa place to my attention. Who would have guessed there was such a place nestled within otherwise unassuming Edgewater, New Jersey. I hope by the next one of these things you've got your own stick back.

[MENTION=3232]Why[/MENTION] :
Gotta give shoutouts to MCPeanuts and PimpUigi for coming from two demographics to cheer me on during my semi-scrubby demonstration. Didn't expect that from you, appreciate the advice.
You know how I do, son. I got to hold it down for New England. Hope to see you at the next Connecticut tournament. I'm serious, just abuse the shit out of straight missile, it's one of the best projectiles in the game.

Shout outs to everyone else that I forgot, I am legit so sorry for forgetting you, but you know that you will always have a special place in my heart.

Hope to see alla y'all at Winter Brawl. Or maybe APEX, I dunno, I may go to that, kinda on the fence right now.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Man I keep liking and thanking posts but I really have to get around to my own shoutouts post. Will try o do by tonite tho.

Sushi

Noob
I gotta write me a shout out bit too. This post shall be edited with a semi-long list of people!