What's new

NEC 12 Shoutouts

Hitoshura

Head Cage
My turn to make this thread!!!

I had a great time at Nec. Meeting new people @ majors is my favorite thing about them and now Its time to leave some shout outs to some people.

BIG E- Thanks for having me on staff. NEC12 was a BIG hit! Can't wait foe Winter Brawl

Sp00ky- Thanks for letting me commentate 80% of top 8's matches for mk9. You the man and your stream is amazing. See you guys @ Winter Brawl.

Phil 9.95- Your the best man. Having me on staff was a lot of fun and your my bro! See you Thursday

Detroit Ballin- Congrats on taking it home with Shang Tsung. Meeting you was awesome and I had a great time talking to you and acting stupid as always

Morty Seinfeld- GOD DAMN!!!! Dat sonya! You and RIu48 are THE Sonya players. Your an awesome dude. To bad your brother was unable to come. Hopefully see u and Detroit at Winter Brawl

Pig of the Hut- MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! I wish I knew the Cyber sub matchup with Noob. I got blown up during casuals XD. Great meeting you bro! Hopefully see you at Winter Brawl. Oh and Best Cyber Sub Player along with j360 and Altaire. Just putting it out there...

RTO Toxic- Dude we had some great times and great casual matches. Hanging out with you was really fun to bad me you and Boxy didn't get trashed like we planned. Hopefully ill get 2 see u at Winter Brawl.

OneBoxyRobot- My favorite person to talk to @ Nec12. This guy knows how to have a good time! Guys lolzy as fuck. Ima talk to my friend to see if u can stay in our room for free @ Winter Brawl.

WinterWars- Man sent me to losers with cyrax. I fucking hate tht tonka truck ass bumble bee imitating tiger jumping robot! Your cyrax is beastly. Definitely up there with Maxter, j360, and DarthArama. Hopfully see you at winter brawl

Jer- This man sent me out of the tournament. out matches were SOO close to the wire that I was sweating bullets. Tgis guys Mileena is solid as fuck and all you guys need to watch out for him. See you at winter brawl

vVv Krayzie- YO!!!! This guy ermac is like :confused: WTF!!!! Great meeting you irl bro. Thanks for the cyrax tips although i still hate the yellow bastard. See you soon.

Mike Metroid- Always a pleasure seeing u at majors bro. Hype for mk as always

Pimuigi- This guys got a great scorpian! A little teleport happy but very fucking solid. Great seeing you again and hopefully see you soon.

Check- My friend its always a pleasure seeing you. Talking games with you is always entertaining and enlightening. Hopefully I get to see u soon

Teef- I <3 this kid! No homo lol. Nicest guy ull ever meet and with a great kenshi to boot. See you soon bro!

Blackula- This guys always cherry as hell. Smile on his facing and errthang! Another great kenshi player! See you soon!

Catch22- HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET MY METROID BEAD NECKLACE!!!? I was so sad! :C lmao love talking to you bro as always see u soon!....but you better have samus next time!!! XD

DarthArma- great seeing you again although we didnt talk that much. You kinda went MIA lol

Noobe- Very solid cyrax player. Great meeting you

Death- This mileena surprised a lot of people @ NEC. I dnt knw what his placement was but hes rlly solid none the less.

Matix- Always a pleasure seeing you bro and your brother as well. To bad you guys didnt stay for top 8...shit was hype lmao!

Summoning- THE Cyrax of UMK3! This guy will sacrifice his entire health bar to get that 1 bomb on you and then ur dead. Great seeing you again bro and thanks for the beers

Shock- Always a pleasure to hang out w/ you. You always make umk3 enjoyable. See you soon

Paper legend- Man from the future! Drinks like a monster! Always great to have your around! See you Thursday

Storms- I love this man in a non homosexual way. Guy is always smiling and has either a camera, video camera or something that can record in his hand lmao. See you at winter brawl

Dan Cock- You put on a great performance with Sindel. Keep up the good work!

SwiftTomHanks- So I heard you trolled in casuals @ the hotel...cant play sektor without his alt costume huh? XD!!! See you soon bro. We need to play more casuals together

AC1984- This guy the shit. Hands down. Top umk3 player. Always exciting to watch his matches

Josh99- great seeing you and ur dad again. Your jax was pretty strong at nec but I wanna see you get as good, if not better than, as vVv Krazyies ermac. Keep up the good work.

EMP Tom Brady- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Waking my ass up 5am arging with reo was amazing. Your sub zero has really improved A LOT! Can't wait to see you next time man.

BlueNine- Love this guy! Always fun to be around. Well talk more @ winter brawl and hopefully will be good enough to compete in Guilty Gear.

Chris G- I saw you for a total of a minute but great seeing you anyways. See you around.

TS Sabin- Art always a pleasure seeing you. Watching your ecord on your phone just makes me happy to see your dedicated to make every fighting game scene big. Shame we didn't get a chance to commentate together for top 8 though. See you soon.

rev0lver- You'll make it farther next tournament. Your kitana has a lot of potential! See your thursday!

REYTHEGREAT- great seeing you again man. Always a pleasure. See you soon brotha

Citizensnips- MAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!! I forgot this guy! LOL!!! This man is top in top 3 for best reptile player. He kicks major ass! See you soon broski

KT smith- This guy is going places. I first met him @ Salty battles 4 and his smoke was pretty decent. Now I see him all the time on Thursdays and his smoke really has stepped its game up! This man will be #1 with smoke in no time @ at all. See you Thursday broski

Mcpeanuts- Always loI canve seein you dude. Lolzy as fuck! You have the best lui kang i have ever played and I learned the matchup pretty well. Can't wait to see yo @ winter brawl.

vVv CD Jr. & Reo, VSM Crazy Dominican, Maxter, Riu48, Scoot Magee, Pherleece- MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! XD I <3 everyone on my team! Well all do better next major. See you thursday.

For those I didn't mention then I'm sorry its mad late and my memory is all derp atm LOL! Will edit later when I can remember more people.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
fuck you hito. i just made a thread and was about to post when i looked to see if someone else took it... so, copy+paste time.

this was my first major, and i had a great time. it's a much different and better experience to really meet a bunch of people and have tons of time for casual matches. i've been to 4 local tourneys around the NYC area and they don't compare to this at all. the turnout was a little bit of a letdown, but i still have faith our scene will hold strong like it has proven to do. i wish i could've stayed another day and played the guys i didn't get to, but a weekend is only so long.

the tourney part itself for me... it started out fine. played reythegreat first round, was a little shaky at first but shook off the jitters, got my timing down, and took the match. a little bit later, blackula told me he looked at the bracket and said he was playing the winner of me vs morty. finding out i was going against morty made me really nervous, as sonya is the only character i really don't know how to approach. the fact that cdjr wanted it on the main setup made things worse for me and put me in a terrible mindset before the match even started. once it ended i just walked away and didn't really talk to anyone for a while. i knew i still had the losers bracket but my mind was really, really out of it. i was a little glad to find out i was going against mezmerize, who is a friend of mine i was looking forward to playing, but i really just didn't want to play at all. i played him and did what i could, but he pulled out the win in a close third game and i was eliminated.

but.... a few hours later everything was all good again. really excited me to see detroit, morty, and pig make it into the top 8, as well as my new york friends. really happy for all of you. i got to do a money match against detroit later that night and lost 5-4... i knew i could've beaten your kabal! we will meet again someday and i will get my revenge...

good games and/or shoutouts to (i know, there's so many!):
[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION]: as i said when we met, you're the greatest site administrator ever. doing your phone stream and keeping everything up to date is something everyone appreciated
[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION]: great to finally meet you, you're a great person and i hope we don't have to wait until evo to run into each other again
[MENTION=4641]BeerGuyEd[/MENTION]: thank you so much for hosting everyone in your room, we'll definitely play some online soon
[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION]: you're funny as hell, i love you
[MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION]: for some reason i expected you to be a douche because people were talking you up, but you're a really cool guy and a great player
[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]: really glad to meet you, hope you can deal with your stick issues and show that your sindel is a force. thank you so much for handling everything with the room
[MENTION=1266]REYTHEGREAT[/MENTION]: very nice guy, glad to see you make it up
@teef: thank you for talking to me during the tournament, but there's not much anyone could do for me at that point. always cool to see you, hope we meet again soon
[MENTION=2228]Eazail[/MENTION]: cool to meet you, and nice stuff with kung lao and jax. but man, just wish you stuck to what you knew in that last match
@lt box: very friendly guy, keep up the work on your cyrax man
@j0sh99: always nice to see you, just keep looking to find the character that suits you. you have alot of potential.
[MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION]: very good games man, always back and forth against your kabal. really gave me some good experience too. i was flattered that i made you nervous when you found out i was in your pool, haha
[MENTION=3199]CitizenSnips[/MENTION]: nice to meet you, though we didn't get to talk much. just know that all those "fuck you"'s were directed at kitana and not at you, lol.
[MENTION=3074]Jer[/MENTION]: wish we could've gotten some more games in. nevertheless, nice to see you. you've definitely got some potential with your mileena.
[MENTION=8741]RTO Toxic[/MENTION]: very cool guy, but i know you get frustrated during matches in the same way i do. great to see you
[MENTION=3635]Red Djinn[/MENTION]: great "online" matches on that shitty TV, haha. nice to see you man, hope you can make it out to some more offline events
@ultimizer: really nice guy, i know you play alot of games but it'd be great to see you level up your cage. i can tell you know your stuff. hope to see you at the next NY event
[MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION]: great to see you, wish i could've gotten some casuals in vs that kang.
[MENTION=3283]MeZMeRiZe[/MENTION]: i'm glad online trash talk has turned into a friendship. i'm sorry that i was a little moody during our match and gave you a pretty weak handshake when it was over. great lao though, i hope you can get some more exposure.
[MENTION=2200]w1nter warz[/MENTION]: didn't get to talk to you much, but you at least seemed like a cool guy, lol. your keyboard shenanigans have inspired me to try it out.
[MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION]: man, i really wish i wasn't playing so poorly in those tag matches. we make a good team. i always look forward to seeing you at events, very nice to talk to.
@cdjr: you know, i was so looking forward to getting to talk shit if NY didn't take the tournament, but you really played well against detroit. everyone loses though, you're still one of the best MK players in the world. no, fuck it. MONEY MATCH YOU HO.
[MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION]: man, i really want to see a runback vs detroit some day. nice work as always, i always look out for your kitana to see what i can learn.
[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION]: very, very nice guy. i wanted to get some matches in with you, but we'll do it someday. nice stuff in the tournament, was really hoping you could pull out a top 8 spot.
@morty seinfeld: MONEY MATCH. YOU TOO. EVO 2012. :) <3
[MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION]: you're garbage, bro. no really, i'm really glad i got to meet you. very friendly person. i'm so happy for you that you took shang tsung to the top and proved you're among the best.
[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION]: it really upset me to hear the news about the stream, i know you work really hard and you did what you could with the recordings. nice to see you as always.
[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION]: man, you're always great to be around. just wish i could get to play you more.
[MENTION=3915]Scoot Magee[/MENTION]: thank you so much for the ride home. i was scrambling to find something because there was no way i was missing those grand finals and risk missing my bus. very cool guy, hope to get some matches in with you at VSM soon
[MENTION=41]Tom Brady[/MENTION]: i know we didn't really talk other than some passing chatter, but man, that really set the hype level with the money match against noobe. that was great to see. there's always something entertaining when you're in the area.
[MENTION=8508]Quantus[/MENTION]: NEW TECH. even though this isn't marvel, i'm going to start shouting out my moves as i'm doing them because of you.
[MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION]: man, you looked miserable when i saw you before top 8 haha. get some sleep. otherwise, great to see you as always. very friendly guy.
@paper legend: you're fucking hilarious. i need to talk to you more. and yes, you can try to get your revenge on me sometime soon. try.
[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION]: great to finally see you. super nice guy, sucks that we couldn't get those tag matches in before i had to leave.

editing to add the mentions. i know this is late. lol.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hito, you could Babality me out of a tournament, and you'll still be a pal of mine for many moons to come.
Sadly, the odds of me making Winter Brawl are slim to none :(.
However...the odds of me hopefully one day making a surprise "For the love of god, guys, teach me the ways of the Monsters" appearance at VSM is far less unlikely :D. I wanted so bad to find a playable pad and get some schooling from you, Toxic, Revolver, Maxter, a thousand other people I had my heart set on playing, but it was like when my red pad died on me (R.I.P. Ruby Weapon :( I loved that damn remote...), my motivation sank into the ground because I knew I wouldnt be able to get off the ground without her. But you and me one day, when my Grand Master is worthy of human eyes, will be doing some Evil Bi-Han VS Kuai Luang duels to the death,
Fuck, screw a money match, we'll have a good ol' drink off.
A shot for every Ice Clone/Shadow Knee you or I jump into. Hold me to that.
Next tournament we meet at: VSM Hitoshura Vs. (The New And Improved) Lieutenant Box...in a LIN KUEI DRUNKEN DEATHMATCH.
There will be only one word to describe what would transpire in such a match...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Seeing Detroit go Shang on 'em makes me wonder what could come of a certain tall Greek individual who makes a life of playing as zoners could do with a little sorcery in his step...*hint hint because I want to see more murderous Shang-driven zoners come to surface*

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I didn't get a shoutout from Hitoshura. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I'll probably list some shoutouts after I finish homework, or sometime this week

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
One for now, and the rest later.

Josh99 - I already said everything awesome I could say to you in person, but everyone should know how awesome you truly are. Everyone should take you seriously. It seems you have a better grip on reality and life than most twenty something year olds. Having conversations with someone so intelligent is rare, especially in this world.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
WTF

Dude, is my computer schizophrenic, or did my giant NEC rant and Hito's shoutouts become one meshed thread?
And my dumb ass edited the whole thing out...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Also, I second the Josh99 sentiments.
I was totally expecting a smarky 12-year old kid, and ended up eating my own thoughts upon meeting him.
Like Pimp said, smart folks are a rare breed nowadays, and to meet somebody young as you with such wits and brains, that i could sit down and shoot the breeze or talk kombat with and hear more intelligence than I do from most people my age in my town, was a highlight of the trip. I dont care how salty losses get you, I fucking hate losing too. Dont stop being a smart young dude, dude. Hopefully 10 years from now, when they play MK9/UMK9 like they play UMK3 tody, you'll be the cat every player in the building has their eye on.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
boxy, i saw your little rant thread before it was merged, idk if you edited it out or what, but the "we play games that take skill" comment wasn't directed at MK, it was directed at another game (i think third strike, but i could be wrong).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
boxy, i saw your little rant thread before it was merged, idk if you edited it out or what, but the "we play games that take skill" comment wasn't directed at MK, it was directed at another game (i think third strike, but i could be wrong).

...So ive been salty all day and driven to Kombat fury by a snipe that wasnt even meant for us?

...daa...d.....daaaaaa....maaaa....d....

...well dont I feel like a fuck. Lol.

I guess its a good thing I accidently melted the rant then.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Quite an exhausting weekend, but well worth it. I will get to my full shouts sometime this week.

First and foremost, congratulations to Detroit Ballin for claiming MK9. Spectacular performance my friend.
Congratulations to Check on taking his first tournament win after one year of attendance, and in MKvDC no less!
Congratulations to NoDoubt for taking UMK3 in his first tournament win after his first year as well!

I will also mention that NECXII marks my 10th year in the Fighting Game Community. In 2001, I played in my first tournament - UMK3 (Arcade Cabinet) at NEC2 at University Pinball in Philadelphia. It was here I also met Tom Brady. Since then I have attended NEC's 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, XI, and now XII. Thank you Big E!

I texted UMK3 top 3 to Storms but when I checked my phone just now I see the picture hadn't sent which held up the text, maybe that is why it didn't get posted yet.

UMK3 top 4:

1. NoDoubt
2. AC1984
3. REO
4. Summoning

9.95 is going to post full results from all tournaments after work. Unfortunately we had to give up our room for 4 1/2 hours to a church service ironically. It was contractual, but we also wound up getting set back at least 3 hours, with about 90 minutes or however long top 8 took for MK9 filling part of the downtime that we wouldn't be able to run anything anyway. This reduced player tournaments for all side games by anywhere from 4 to 12 players, and if anyone was wondering, I should mention that I did not enter a single tournament all weekend because I was extremely busy building, breaking down and tending to setups, running brackets, finding players, taking pictures, recording videos, and working on future events. Much thanks to all who helped out and participated, I will again, get to all the names I possibly can later this week.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Shout outs to:

[MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION] [MENTION=6624]Maxter[/MENTION] [MENTION=278]Riu48[/MENTION] [MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION] and Krayzie for letting me crash in your room. Was good times, you guys rule

[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] for being a good dude and "daaaaaaayummmm" and liking early Killswitch

[MENTION=41]Tom Brady[/MENTION] for being hilarious and "maaaaaaaaaan"

[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION] for representing SoCal and being an all around great guy. Also, some inside info, he's probably dropping Cyrax...

[MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION] and [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION] for everything you guys do. None of this would have been possible without you

[MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] and the ATL crew for coming up and livening shit up. Mad respect. Wish I could have got some casuals with you guys on Sunday though... Oh well, next time

[MENTION=9393]Sushi[/MENTION] for being beyond awesome and bringing me beer and making me feel like less of a piece of shit after my first match LOL

[MENTION=5207]jamessmk[/MENTION] for being cooler than the other side of the pillow

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION] also for being a good dude. Watch out for him, yo. He got magic ghost bombs!

[MENTION=3175]DarthArma[/MENTION] for his unique Cyrax tricks

[MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION] for his usual madcap hijinx

and of course, [MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3679]MortySeinfeld[/MENTION] for coming all the way from AZ and offering up some amazing gameplay. You guys are awesome. Wish I could have gotten some games in against you :eek:

Matix218

Get over here!
Great tourney guys!

Shoutouts to:

Hito: Always fun hangin with you man, sorry I couldnt come back for top 8 on sunday, I ended up spending the entire day helping my cousin move, believe me, I would have much rather been watching MK and hanging with you guys!

M.C. Peanuts: (not McPeanuts lol) Good hanging with you and playing with you, your Liu Kang is relentless!

Phil 9.95: You run a great tournament every time. Always a pleasure.

Storms: Great work getting a stream out on your phone because of the limited internet, awesome stuff man!

Crazy Dominican: It was great getting to play you on the stream even though I basically knew that it would be an instant ticket to Losers Bracket lol. It was an honor to get to play one of the best and a great learning experience.

Somthing Red (sorry I forget your handle): I had fun playing your scorpion and cyrax in casuals even though you were blowing me up with that scorp vortex haha. Your a good player man!

All of the VVV employee guys (i am not sure of all of your names): you guys were cool as always and fun to hang and chat with.

SwiftTomHanks: Good chatting with you man.

Tom Brady: That money match against the cyrax guy was epic

And everyone else!

Eazail

Noob
I'm at work atm but when I get some time, I'll try to give some shoutouts (I hate making long posts lol). I had a great time and it was great meeting and playing against everyone there. Wish I was able to play more often, so much fun

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
mcpeanuts: First person I really saw and talked with, it was good seeing you dude and we will play Test your Luck ASAP.
"I wanna pway some video gamesss :C "

Hitoshura: Fuckin hilarious dude. Sometimes I just didn't even talk to just see what you would say
"After this once I go back to real life its going to be Work, the Girlfriend, and Masturbation"

Pimpuigi: HEYYYYOHHHHHH! GOTCHA! It was hilarious to stand next to ya during top 8, nothin like chanting SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE! Damn good scorpion as well.
"Shitty Thomas"

Tom Brady: Thanks much for playing with me for about half and hour during casuals. You taught much about the Cage v Sub match up....and how much babalities suck.
"Not gonna lie right now Tom, but right now with your hood up you look like Alex Mercer from Prototype"

noobe: My only winning match was one of the most insane matches I have ever had, GGs dude, I have never seen a Cyrax like that.

Pig of the Hut: 234-234 all day and every day bro.
"Its the Code for Life"

Shock: Thanks for being such a good help for the entire MK community, as well as finding a spot for my big ass pdp stick (shit is annoying to carry).

AC1984: It was awesome going in rounds with ya in UMK3, I haven't played anyone that good in a very long time.

Check: It was damn awesome to meet you finally. I also found it incredibly awesome that Metroid has impacted your life in someway as much as it has to me. Glad you're the one to beat me. GGs.

Josh99: You're a great kid, you remind me of me 4 years ago. Keep it up dude.

The vVv guys who came up to my room afterwards, it was awesome playing afterwards with you guys, can't wait to see you guys on live.

I know for a fact there were others but I can't fuckin remember your name for the sake of me. I had a blast here and I can't wait to see you all at Winter Brawl.

Oh and come on really? A church took over the MK ROOM!?

Matches:
Vs Noobe: Won 2-0 (I did so many jumps just because of how much pressure I was in through fighting this guy)
Vs Check: Lost 0-2 (Kenshi surprised me but I stuck with Cage because I thought I'd be able to get through it).
Vs Teef: Lost 1-2 (Kenshi, once again, I need more practice against him, great games though!)

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I'm sure I'll be adding more as I remember; I can be absentminded...

of cours [MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] needs to be added to the "without whom none of this would be possible" list

and my bff from another lifetime [MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION], but he doesn't need shout outs, haha

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I wasn't at NEC, though I would have if finals weren't in the way, but shoutouts to [MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] for the phone stream, and Nancy ([MENTION=9393]Sushi[/MENTION] ?) for commentating and holding the phone. Best distraction from my work ever. :)

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
One for now, and the rest later.

Josh99 - I already said everything awesome I could say to you in person, but everyone should know how awesome you truly are. Everyone should take you seriously. It seems you have a better grip on reality and life than most twenty something year olds. Having conversations with someone so intelligent is rare, especially in this world.
Yeah, it's easier to find 'em on Mars, I find.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Are you telling me I should have used the term "existence" instead of world?
Feel free to correct that for me. "especially in this existence"

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Big shoutout to EVERYONE who was there (I need another day to remember everything since I'm still recovering) but I truly appreciate everyone's efforts, those who made it what it was, the hard working Staff who pull their hair out and bite their nails back in efforts to make this a great experience for everyone. Excellent performances this weekend, alot of talented players, it is a privilege to have this Kommunity and everyone who makes it better.

Special thanks to Big E and all he has done for us, it's a privilidge for US to have YOU and this Kommunity is very lucky to have someone to do this type of stuff for us. Thanks for having me.

I'll be back in a day or two to post a novel lol.

Ok, I got it finally...much delayed from me, I want to give shoutouts to everyone from NECXII. Special thanks to Tim Static, SHock and Phil/9.95 for hooking me up with a Staff position...it was a very kind gesture to allow me to work for my stay and I'm glad we were able to help each other. My goal was to have fun, make it fun for others and make Tim proud for recommending my service which I hope I did. It's always a pleasure Shock, Phil, Simon, Summoning, NoDOubtArion and the local crowd to me, I am priveliged to have such bad-ass players to train with, I only wish it was more frequent.

DetroitBalln - It was great to finally meet you and congratulations on an impressive tournament victory. I like how you win with an unpopular character and give the game more style.....if I do buy MK9(or UMK9), I'm just gonna have to play you all the time until I beast-out. :) Welcome back to UMK3, I hope you are doing what u said you would be doing and sharpening the old axe again. You are also skilled in yet another game to add to your arsenal and I look forward to seeing more from you as far as tournament victories go. You are also a very chill dude in person...if I lived in AZ, you and me and Wizard would have some battles in a shitload of FGs.

Crazy Dominican - Is there ANY game you are not good at? It was good to finally meet you and get some games in and play someone I never played offline before. I wish i coulda played more but time didn't permit and I know you are popular for matches on the UMK3 but hopefully next time we can do more than just a 20 series and what-not. Like I said, I be up in the Galaxy server (the empty one) and on P2P looking for games on Mame and Hamachi all the time, so pop in and we can get ggs now that my internet is super-fast now. Your reputation precedes you as "one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet" and it was an honor playing the legend.

More to come...i'm still thinking lol