What's new

Breakthrough - Mystic Mystic Ermac Infinite Health Regen Glitch-Credit To Noble Toxin

If you think about it, Ermac has hit Triple 7's as far as Glitches for MKX.

Spectral could build a bar of meter every time a flight input was cancelled into a special.

Master of Souls could drain an opponents meter indefinitely by using ex Soul Ball on Soul Ball combos as long as he didn't hit him.

Mystic can get a 100% health regeneration

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If Sonic Fox faces a Mystic, he's going to land the one hit needed during the animations.

Then, have his character dash around in an epic tea-bagging celebration dance and it will be hilarious.

Last edited:
I did forget to mention even though it was implied that if Ermac blocks an attack, then the regeneration stops.

At the same time. If Ermac activates ex push a second time the regeneration will continue until he receives some form of damage.

So far I've tested and triggered it off of the following:

Tremor's Up Rock

Reptile Acid Ball

Cassie Cage Payload/Rocket

Cyrax Air Bomb

Sektor Honing Missile

Shirai Ryu ex Kunai

Edit:

Brood Mother Crawler

Thus far it's only been on moves that can hit Ermac after the armor frame of ex Push has passed and even then only at a very specific point. I don't believe that this can easily be done on purpose in succession or otherwise, much less in a high profile match.

Yes, it does need to be hot fixed. Though I don't believe it warrants a ban on the character or variation until such time.

Last edited:
@SonicFox5000 if by some miracle I pull this off against you. You in turn make me Block, it goes away. Then I would have to hope the stars align to perform it a second time.

In short, the odds of this happening are miniscule at best.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
In all seriousness though, this should be banned from a competitive setting until it is hotfixed. This is a terrible glitch and it really does make Mystic broken as hell regardless of the odds of it happening.

Its absolutely hilarious though! I'm glad he still has some dirt and some notoriety to him :)

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
How about just banning mystic against the characters that proc this. It's a huge ass bug but if the bug can't occur because your opponent can't proc it, who cares?

I just don't wanna see Mystic Ermac being selected as a counterpick for someone like Cassie cause of it. That is where it should be banned.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
If u Ban this then ban alien. A glitch is a glitch and the jump 3 glitch with alien isnt that hard to do.

Edit: this glitch is easily dumber and should go as early as today

Last edited: