What's new

Breakthrough - Mystic Mystic Ermac Infinite Health Regen Glitch-Credit To Noble Toxin

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Banning the variation would be an overreaction for sure. If you wanted to make a rule regarding this, I'd say the Ermac losing the round would be the most fair. Similar to the KL meter glitch before it was fixed (although the rule for that was you'd lose the game, I believe)

I believe this would be most fair as it seems to be very rare to happen accidentally in a match, but probably should have a rule in place to avoid abuse. Much like the smoke parry bug in MK9.
Main issue w that is there are armor trade applications where an Ermac player will use this move and accidentally do it

Player shouldn't be penalized for that

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Simple fix: Give everyone a infinte next pacth. MKXL: Infinite War Buy it now and we will include MK Trilogy Remastered on the new net code.

Disclaimer: Not sold separately cause we know you want it.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
This is where glitches like this take us. People searching for set ups to incorporate them in to their game. Not a pop at you Nausea but I guarantee you aren't the only one searching for semi-viable set ups.

They cannot and should not let this rock just because there is a minuscule chance of it actually happening. It's breaks the laws of the game.
Nah thats cool bro I get what you mean. If you look through the thread though I don't agree with it in any way (except maybe for online lols.) I literally seen Toxins tweet, came home, learned it in about 5 mins and started applying set ups.

If anything, this is more fuel to get this hotfix rolled out asap.

The goal for Mystic is to trade with ex push in order to further combo the opponent. Though again, to trigger this is to trade with specific moves on a very particular frame. I'm not saying it's impossible to do. I've done it over a dozen times in practice mode. However, the chance of purposefully landing this in a real match is rather small. Let's assume it has been in the game since launch. This would mean that in a 1 year 1 mo we've seen this occur once. Granted Mystic hasn't received much use from the community since the XL patch that point remains the same. If we are to assume that the glitch came with XL, then it's been roughly 2 months and we've seen it done once. If it were that easy, then we'd likely have seen it done before now. By Toxin's own admission, out of 40 games with Red Raptor and countless trades with ex Kunai this glitch occurred but 1 time.

A ban is not necessary in my opinion.