What's new

Discussion My tier list

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
A: Alien?
B: Raiden and Tanya?
C: Sub Zero?

Alien should be in B tier. Since Tanya is almost unplayable with those confusing inputs, she ought to be D. Sub Zero is B to A tier.

Dude, this tier list of yours makes me go drop myself from the balcony.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I am certain that in-depth constructive discussion that ends with multiple parties having an improved understanding of the characters and meta will occur in this thread.
I'll start
Let's be serious about Jax vs Piercing matchup, does Piercing destroy Jax like Foxy said?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Please, compete and show us the way. There is no good defensive character in this game. The best is Kenshi, and even he is low mid.
O no I agree with the game not having good defensive characters, and I've seen plenty of tier lists with kitana being low tier, but shinnok only a tier above her? That doesn't make sense lol

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
O no I agree with the game not having good defensive characters, and I've seen plenty of tier lists with kitana being low tier, but shinnok only a tier above her? That doesn't make sense lol
well his problem is that he is a defensive character in a game that only rewards offense. He certainly has better offense than her, but he has some of the lowest damage output in the game and is extremely meter dependent.

Something else I should have said in the OP is that this list is not just based on results. I think there are a number of characters that have weak and/or little representation competitively.

Tweedy

Noob
There are too many immediate problems with this list to pass it off as "maybe Wound just knows more". D'vorah being over Mileena, okay, maybe Wound is on to something since he plays Blind Ducky a lot(right?). Then you scroll down and see that Jax is also > Mileena, Kenshi and Tanya are above Shinnok and Predator, that there's a D tier in general.

This list was just made for shits and gigs.

omooba

fear the moobs
i feel like what he did is he put just enough legit shit to make us think he might not be fucking around but he's mostly just fucking around
but just incase i'm wrong i personally disagree with entire d tier and a lot more that i won't go into cus of how much but D tier was probably the worst

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Usually, I'm cool with a tier list, so long as Reptile's where I put him.

But goddamn, Cowboy. :confused:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
While I disagree on some of the placements on the list, I think Wound is right about there being no truly good defensive character in the game.