What's new

Discussion My tier list

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Since TYM has been rather dead lately, and EVO is just around the corner, I thought it would be cool to post a tier list to try and revitalize some discussion. I don't believe in separating characters by their variations because, so each character is ranked as a whole. Here is my tier list (characters within each group are ranked roughly in order)

S= the best characters in the game A=high tier characters B= Mid tier characters C= low tier characters D= the worst characters in the game.

S: Alien, Takeda, Sonya, Jax, Dvorah

A: Kung Jin, Mileena, Cassie, Kano, Johnny Cage, Quan Chi, Tremor, Liu Kang

B: Kotal, Jacqui, Erron Black, Ermac, Reptile, Triborg, Raiden, Ferra Torr, Tanya, Kenshi

C: Sub Zero, Predator, Shinnok, Kung Lao, Scorpion, Leatherface, Bo Rai Cho

D: Jason, Goro, Kitana

Let the salt flow....

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I'd also like to note that I have almost no idea about how effective triborg and bo rai cho are, since they don't see much high level representation.

Espio

Kokomo
Jason, Goro and Kitana are 100% not a tier or more worse than Kenshi, Tanya or Bo Rai Cho.

If they were in the same tier that would be understandable, but I don't buy the current listing. C tier is realistically the lowest characters go. There are no super trash characters, just characters that are outshined by the top and high tier characters.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I honestly feel like Sub, Shinnok, Jason, and Predator are better than fuckin Raiden, Tanya, Erron Black, Kotal(maybe not Predator), and as good as Jacqui(maybe).