What's new

Discovery My Overview of 10-4-2016 Patch Notes and New Meta! (ongoing work in progress)

What you think about the Meta and New changes to Game mechanics.(not the Character balance changes!)

• I love the NEW META :D

• I don't like it

• I don't know yet

• I'm Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
I feel this patch really leveled the playing field in a lot of areas.

Every character seems viable to some degree, and I believe the tier placements will be much more minuscule than they were in the past.
cept there will be some bs dirt found and it will cause huge advantage over others like always, but now i am confedient that they will nerf this type of thing out and keep it more balanced. this Patch was nothing but Hope for better balance. Now i can trsut in NRS's ability to take out Garbage Dirt and level shit out for once. they do still hit shit that shouldn't but we can't expect perfection every time.

snort

Noob
Side bar: This community always has a new words or sayings every year. "Damnnnnnnnn", "Apologize", "Hold that shit bitch", and now "Meta". When Injustice drops their will be a new word or term. Pretty funny shit.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hello all Long Time Lurker for over 5 years, read almost every thread and decided to make a Thread for once.

At first this patch made me have incredible salt and feel like only my character had faults and had a raw end of the patch. But its not true, every character shares same tools now, same barriers and same Problems.

What perfect time than the Latest Patch 10-4-2016 and what i am now understanding to be the Greatest Patch and Meta NRS has built in MKX.
Lets start off with i am Decent with almost everyone in the cast. not the best, but not the worst. somewhere in the middle. I have been useing the cast and analizing there strengths and weaknesses. it seems with universal changes Everyone has been molded into a middle ground like they said they where aiming at.

New Universal Tools
Since everyone has Double hitting armors they can't be armor broke easily, Everyone has this. then they gave them all Anti Airs which is great by the way and even working against the best JIP's in the game: Aliens JIP2 and Kotals JIP1. now AA's work with any move in the game, if you press them at the right time your hitbox gets bigger. and this is what i have come to understand. 1's D1's D2's they all work. if you have Sonya D2 or Ermac D4 us eit by all means, the better the Hitbox the better the AA! and then we all have new. Armor Launchers Gone. Double hitting armor's. Reduced Stamina, and increased Stamina Consumption. Defense Strengthened as a result, and Zoning buffed. so now we have this balance of the two worlds.

Restrictions in the game.
Before we used to have a lot we could do freely without restraint, Cancel pressure into more Cancel pressure and HTB's into HTB's and so on so forth. now we have limited Stamina, we can't do it if Stamina is not available. this is a great example of NRS changing Game Mechanics for the better and limiting what all characters in the game can do and a line that says thats to far! It goes way further than that, but if i was to get into that im afraid it could take many hours and much to reading for you all.

Tier Placement in the New Meta and why its not as relevant
i have been practicing with everyone in the cast, and i have to say. i don't think there is a such thing as Top Tier or Bottom tier. after this patch, and this new Meta, i really think everyone is awesome, and every Variation is awesome. everyone is worried about lost Armor or Lost Launchers. and really. i think it doesn't matter if its Universal. MOS Raiden, Goro, every and i mean everyone is great now. this meta Allows Zoning to be Relevant.
Because of the universal Restrictions characters stay in the same bracket more so now, NRS closed the Area for Gameplay and Dirt, and because of this Characters have to play in this what i cal A+/A Tier bracket. they all have Same Tools and same Gameplan, just with each characters unique Flare and Feel. which is what makes them great to play and be different!
I think everyone is in A+ to A Tier now. there are a few that is better than the rest like they have Plus frames into mixups and jailing moves, nothing broke anymore. just good normals. not too much Cancel pressure, HTB's gone. its a nice game. Kotal, Kano CT, HQT Predator, Necromancer Shinnok and mnay others including Unbreakable Sub Zero are very good now. and id say are close to the best.
UPDATE: Now that i have had much more time with the characters and the changes. i do feel there is gonna be Top Tiers(S Tiers) and even Bottom(buffmeplease tier's) but they are far less distance apart than they where Pre-Patch. The Top Tiers are very capable of being beat by our Mid and Bottom now! By that i mean a bootom tier character now will not be 7-3'ed by a top Tier character anymore i feel it will be more close to 6-4 like glaring weaknesses but not so much of an advantage that there is nothing you can do. It will still have a huge comeback factor and bottoms now will be able to overcome the odds of 6-4's against them.

Zoning Is Here
I know no one will believe this but Balanced is probably better than the other two now. all of them are relevant. but im a Zoner by heart and Balanced does it for me. That Plus EX Push helps him so much.
And the plain fact that Stamina had universal Nerf, AA's Where buffed, and Armored Launchers where removed and Characters have Double hitting armores. this game is Perfect. i know many hate the changes to thier character but i strongly suggest picking up a character you never dared to before. and see what im talking about. Ignor Armor being gone, and play the new style. Highs and Mids are so strong now. Stamina Limitations and Armor launchers being gone play a big role in this and help defense so much.

Placement
No character on this game is unusable and i really do not think any character is Superior to another anymore. there will be Bad MU's but the Variations work now. I am so glad they did this change, and i was mad at first. but i finally understand it and it is the Most Balanced MK ever made and i love it now.
Enjoy the rides guys and Girls! there are plenty of new styles to choose from, plenty of Variations to use, and plenty of game-plans that work now, Want to be a Zoner its perfect now, Be a rushdown its balanced now, be a space control or setup artist It's good now. Be a defensive player well the game supports defense and has slowed it down back and forth drastically and i like it. Before it felt like rushdown characters where oppressive and where rewarded for slamming a 50/50 on you and doing it over and over, when you pushed them back from you, they ran back up and did it again like they where flies that didn't go away. Well now Rushdown is rewarded with meter, and Defensive Game-play is rewarded with being able to steal opponents stamina, and also rewarded with opponents limitations with stamina and not having to worry about armored launchers.

What made Zoning Relevant
Obviously what im about to say is not the only reason Zoning is better but its what i think effected it the most. What made Zoning work was the 25% Stamina Drain, the 50% take away on hit while in run, and the Armored launchers being taken out. its melded this perfect mixture of Rushdown/Zoning Meta. Why this is important is: Pre-patch Rushdown has always been rewarded for mashing impossible to react 50/50's and doing it over and over with stagger pressure, cancel pressure, or some other method of dirt to keep slapping mixups in your face with nothing to do but just sit there and take it meanwhile opponent gains meter and more power by the second. 10-4 Patch now Defense has a say about it, no they don't get rewarded with meter for defense unless they zone, but they get rewarded with opponets meter costing so much, and stopping there run adn the ability to steal half there stamina from the oppressor. This means defense styles can prosper in this game, when they steal rushdown stamina that player can not run in and follow up on previous pressure and it give a good chunk of time for the defensive player to collect and possibly capitalize on the moment. If Rushdown run's in all the time they put them selfs at risk of depleating so now they have to manage Stamina much more and that very much helps defense in this game prosper.
I noticed with Balanced and other zoners like (HQT) and Necromancer and even jacqui Full Auto. Kenshi used to miss Tele-Flurry(BF3 in balanced) and they could run in and full combo punish or at minimum they would Force Mixup. this was because Balanced 3-29 patch had over 40 frames of recovery which granted that type of punishment, well not now. Kenshi Balanced now has 20 Recovery frames on Tele-Flurry when they duck or he misses. Because of this plain fact: His opponet has to at least run in twice now and block, think to get in on your zoning if your good read well and place them well with perfect timing and good habbits and solid exicution. I can't even express how much i love this game now that we are in 10-4-2016 patch #ZoningRelevant and Rushdown now has to work there way in carefully now, and the balanced part of it is Zoning has to be on point with every read to keep them out. both are on there toes and its great and very hype. Now Neither of them have advantage over the other. at least not like 3-29-2016 Meta.

Conclusion
I know Tier lists will be developed later on because that is a natural thing in fighters, but I honestly believe you can not separate this cast from each-other very much, they all have the same strength or close to it, maybe there is a small handful that are below the rest and the latter, but all in all, Most Dirt has been removed and its all fair fun and competitive play from here on out!
Because its been cleaned up quite a bit and the parameters for what is allowed is shortened and that along with Everyone shares the same type of tools. It's the most balanced Version of MKX[L] we could ever get. I'm sure a few things might need be adjusted in the future but I'm relatively happy with the results. Maybe a few characters get slight adjustments to fit a little better and or slight tone downs. but I don't think anyone is really broken at this point. but only time can tell that.​

Remember this is a very quick review of what I have come across so far, and I know its very early but I felt i should share my viewpoint with the masses with all of this salt going around recently. It has progressively gotten better the more I and all of my friends have slowly understanding the meta, and the greatest tip or advice i can give all of you is to experiment with other characters.​
Only using your old main can keep you in this SALTY MINDSPACE that just makes it no fun and really hurts your ability to accept and adapt to the new changes that are great! Trust me i finally got out of it and when you use the other characters you will find what your characters lack or has been nerfed, all other lack and it has been a universal change across the roster with very few exceptions.

there are a small hand full that may have some broken tech but ill let others decide. (coughquancough)

Good Games and Happy Tech hunting.

Sincerely, D.R. Innuendo
Post is godlike

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I feel like the games balance is better then ever. Or at least it feels more fair. I feel footsies are more of a thing and people don't just blindly rush at you and start pressure. If I get knocked down in the corner I can just wake up, I may not get a combo from it but I get out of being destroyed.

I'm even seeing a lot more character variety recently as well.

Now I feel there is reasons to pick other variations too now. I don't think it's a good idea to just stick too one. I think every character at least has 2 or more good variations now

Luke KB

Noob
Please please please tell me how high tech is viable in the current meta.
You're missing a very important part of my post:
There will, undoubtedly, be characters who are slightly better/worse (which are subject to change if NRS continues to release balance patches) than the rest of the cast.
Unfortunately high-tech is one of the characters that is on the slightly worse side. But she is by no means unusable. The stamina nerfs affected all run cancel characters just as much as her. The universal nerfs really did put all the characters on a very balanced playing field (not perfectly balanced, but I think it's been the closest that this game has seen).
However, I do have to agree with you on her nerfs to her charge shot... It totally surprised me, I truly don't understand how they thought that her charge shot was over performing.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You're missing a very important part of my post:

Unfortunately high-tech is one of the characters that is on the slightly worse side. But she is by no means unusable. The stamina nerfs affected all run cancel characters just as much as her. The universal nerfs really did put all the characters on a very balanced playing field (not perfectly balanced, but I think it's been the closest that this game has seen).
However, I do have to agree with you on her nerfs to her charge shot... It totally surprised me, I truly don't understand how they thought that her charge shot was over performing.
High tech is not "slightly worse". She was barely viable pre-patch and now she's just complete and utter garbage. Out of all the characters in the game, high tech was hurt the most with the universal stamina changes. Please pick up high tech and show me how useable she is in this current patch. We had people tell us how OP she was pre-patch and yet there was still no one able to achieve any results or even show why she was so OP in a practical sense. Id honestly enjoy watching someone manage to do that now.

yeah your right, i said launching armor LMAO idk lol. did she lose Armor moves, and which one got the Double hitting armor? and what are her Cancels on block now? i know they negative i think but what are they. also what is her Cancels on hit?

also what would you suggest for compensation for what she lost during 10-4-2016? i think she is a cool character and deserves help. just because her Shotgun and Fullauto are Great does not mean she doesnt need help in High Tech.

I don't know much about her but imediately i would want langer reaching D1/D3 and Faster D4 in high tech alone if thats possible. i think that could help alot and speed up oine Mid? what you think, i know alot more need adjusting but?
I thought they might buff her d4 and her reflect. Failing that I thought perhaps they'd speed up db2 (to 30 frames) and make it so her punching normals (1,2, d1, d2) have extended range when gauntlet buffs are active.

I thought maybe they'd give her something to keep her exciting, something we could find tech with. Instead they just took away what she already had and didnt give us anything new or exciting.

Last edited:

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Tanya surprised me, especially given the Pyromancer buffs. Dragon Naginata took a damage scale hit at the cost of armor on EXbf2. Still a fun variation.

Pyromancer is definitely her best at the moment I believe.

On a random note, I'm very surprised Mileena got off as easy as she did. Glad she wasn't nerfed to oblivion.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
High tech is not "slightly worse". She was barely viable pre-patch and now she's just complete and utter garbage. Out of all the characters in the game, high tech was hurt the most with the universal stamina changes. Please pick up high tech and show me how useable she is in this current patch. We had people tell us how OP she was pre-patch and yet there was still no one able to achieve any results or even show why she was so OP in a practical sense. Id honestly enjoy watching someone manage to do that now.

(enjoy) is: (Incorrect verb with singular subject.) Don't mind me. I am brushing up on my Grammar. To do that I am correcting others as well for practice.

I thought they might buff her d4 and her reflect. Failing that I thought perhaps they'd speed up db2 (to 30 frames) and make it so her punching normals (1,2, d1, d2) have extended range when gauntlet buffs are active.

I thought maybe they'd give her something to keep her exciting, something we could find tech with. Instead they just took away what she already had and didnt give us anything new or exciting.
That is actually a very good idea, only longer pokes when Gauntlet Buffs are active. that would be a very refreshing way to limit the buffs to High Tech only. Well because Shotgun and Full Auto are on the brink of being too good. But I 100% agree with this change and will send a notice to NRS and hope they adjust this in near future patch.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Poll is hilarious:

What you think about the Meta and New changes to Game mechanics.(not the Character balance changes!)

1. Love the NEW META greatest change EVER:D
  2. I Like it but I'm not sure.
We live in a world where "I don't like it" is not even an option??? LOL.

By the way, @DR.Innuendo @MadeOfMetal , Esg_Jagged and whatever other accounts you might be using...with all respect, nobody is taking you seriously anymore, and probably nobody even spends time reading your novels, so don't waste efforts.

ismael4790

What is your problem? So are you another added to the ignore list. BTW this should not be a public debate. But since you so kindly made it one. ESG Jagged/MadeOfMetal is my brother which is currently not on this forum anymore. I would appreciate it if you did not refer me as my brother. I am my own person and I personally have done nothing to deserve any hate. I think what the small group of Friends of homielee and colt of his is acting childish. Did you know they guy and his friends are so loony and psycho that they thought they had nothing better to do then trace my IP address and see if I Innuendo was Made Of Metal? But this is after One of his friends cyberstalked my brother and posted personal pictures of not my brother but a close family member that is under the age of 18. then since they came to the wrong conclusion they made them selfs look bad as usual and childish and asked a mod to ban me because they thought I had two accounts. But I don't and never have.

Maybe you should stay out of this none sense. and stay clear of their harassment. It is against the rules and beyond that it is very much rude and childish. I know many of you on here are young 18-year-olds but I'm sure you can act like an adult since you legally are. All they have to do is Click the Ignore button that they say they do all the time and that should fix their problem. I have all of them ignored because they make TYM unfun for me. and since they claim they and everyone ignores me it's kind of strange I get so many Tags from them a day. It ranges from 5-20 a day with them trying to flame me. Pretty Stalker for Ignored when I never call them out or stalk them.
Don't worry, no more answers from me.

I couldn't care less about your polemic here, if it wasn't because I spent part of my precious time kindly answering your doubts about Kenshi in private messages, and now all you are doing is adding confusion, misinformation and, as I already pointed out, straight up lies in Kenshi forums, thus misguiding people. That's what pisses me off about you, honestly.

Take care and good luck.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg

I couldn't care less about your polemic here, if it wasn't because I spent part of my precious time kindly answering your doubts about Kenshi in private messages, and now all you are doing is adding confusion, misinformation and, as I already pointed out, straight up lies in Kenshi forums, thus misguiding people. That's what pisses me off about you, honestly.

Take care and good luck.
what wait now what did I lie about? Hell on what I said about Kenshi is the truth, and I can post a video showing that you can EX Push into EX Push. I never said anything directed towards you. it was the very touchy Kenshi mains that were downplaying every patch. I know Kenshi is not top tier. iNever said he was Anything close to that and absolutely did not Lie that was a member on here lying about what I said and twisted my words and context. I said Full-screen Overhead Slash allows EX Push which it does. and I can replicate this in Practice and have this recorded to prove it. EX Push grants another EX push. that's a fact now. and full-screen EX Tele-Flurry can be done after EX push, those are all facts and not lies: EX push is Plus 3 on a block. it could be better and be Plus 8 I would be happier then. but I stand by what I said. Kenshi is better than he has ever been in this game. He has received nothing but buffs.
Now I don't appreciate what you said about me at all. I never said anything bad about you. maybe you can understand that maybe you are in the wrong here and took this too far. you kind of got butthurt over a small claim about the possibility that Kenshi could be better than he was pre-patch. I thought it was crazy that somewhere claiming on day 1 after the patch that "Kenshi Balanced is worse than he was pre-patch after 10-4-2016" And that is absolutely a lie and overboard.

Just like none of you, I do not know where he falls in the tier list this early. all I claimed was I think he might be close to ok now. And that I think universal changes might have helped him.

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
What is your problem? So are you another added to the ignore list. BTW this should not be a public debate. But since you so kindly made it one. ESG Jagged/MadeOfMetal is my brother which is currently not on this forum anymore. I would appreciate it if you did not refer me as my brother. I am my own person and I personally have done nothing to deserve any hate. I think what the small group of Friends of homielee and colt of his is acting childish. Did you know they guy and his friends are so loony and psycho that they thought they had nothing better to do then trace my IP address and see if I Innuendo was Made Of Metal? But this is after One of his friends cyberstalked my brother and posted personal pictures of not my brother but a close family member that is under the age of 18. then since they came to the wrong conclusion they made them selfs look bad as usual and childish and asked a mod to ban me because they thought I had two accounts. But I don't and never have.

Maybe you should stay out of this none sense. and stay clear of their harassment. It is against the rules and beyond that it is very much rude and childish. I know many of you on here are young 18-year-olds but I'm sure you can act like an adult since you legally are. All they have to do is Click the Ignore button that they say they do all the time and that should fix their problem. I have all of them ignored because they make TYM unfun for me. and since they claim they and everyone ignores me it's kind of strange I get so many Tags from them a day. It ranges from 5-20 a day with them trying to flame me. Pretty Stalker for Ignored when I never call them out or stalk them.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg

Take care and good luck.
ignore that comment i was mad and i removed it. i rewrote my message to you. sorry for lashing on ya. but to be fair what you said was not all that nice. and I did not lie about anything. I 100% believe what i said in Kenshi thread and 100% believe those 2 people was overreacting to someone saying Balanced might be ok after this patch. I guess in Kenshi threads. That is a ((((OHH no you didn't thing.)))) Like "how dare you say Kenshi could be viable." What blasphemy! Moment. I didn't know it was taboo to say i think Kenshi might be doing better, you know after 3 patches of endless buffs. Granted the first ones did almost nothing to help him this one did. But I guess that's lying in their standards.

ismael4790

ignore that comment i was mad and i removed it. i rewrote my message to you. sorry for lashing on ya. but to be fair what you said was not all that nice. and I did not lie about anything. I 100% believe what i said in Kenshi thread and 100% believe those 2 people was overreacting to someone saying Balanced might be ok after this patch. I guess in Kenshi threads. That is a ((((OHH no you didn't thing.)))) Like "how dare you say Kenshi could be viable." What blasphemy! Moment. I didn't know it was taboo to say i think Kenshi might be doing better, you know after 3 patches of endless buffs. Granted the first ones did almost nothing to help him this one did. But I guess that's lying in their standards.
Here you can see a comment where I explicitly pointed out 5 of your statements that contain false information about Kenshi :

https://testyourmight.com/threads/balanced-became-balanced-10-04-16-changes.61715/page-4

And again another LIE in your previous post: ex push on block does NOT grant expush at all. Put your enemy in auto jump forward/backwards/neutral after blocking ex push at any distance, and he jumps over the next ex push. Teleflurry stops the jump though. That is called labbing and needs to be done before making statements.

Seriously, inform yourself before posting, and saying things like "this character is now better than it was before".

End of discussion.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Here you can see a comment where I explicitly pointed out 5 of your statements that contain false information about Kenshi :

https://testyourmight.com/threads/balanced-became-balanced-10-04-16-changes.61715/page-4

And again another LIE in your previous post: ex-push on block does NOT grant expush at all. Put your enemy in auto jump forward/backwards/neutral after blocking ex push at any distance, and he jumps over the next ex push. Tele-Flurry stops the jump(,) though. That is called labbing and needs to be done before making statements.

Seriously, inform yourself before posting, and saying things like "this character is now better than it was before".

End of discussion.
There are your grammar errors in red.

I have done it in practice, I have Ai set to Reversal my opponent was Sub-Zero and the reversal move was EX slide which has 2 hits of armor. Because of the timing, i can get EXpush to grant a follow-up EX Push. The AI goes faster than any human can input anything. so That's busted. I can, in fact, do an EX Push into another Ex push. and a fullscreen OH Slash will allow me to do an EX Push on block. and I did this in Practice with Ai Sub Zero set to Reversal With Ex slide as well. so what you are saying is false is not. Now I can give you the benefit of the doubt and say it depends on the matchup I'm sure Reptile's Slide can hit before I can get another EX push out. but it is a fact that on many matchups I can follow from full screen with a couple options. It is, however, a read on both sides.

so please quit saying it's false because it is not. It can be easily confirmed with practice and Ai set to Reversal. do not call me a Liar again.

and that post is true. and it depends on the point of view. like you believe Kenshi is shit on day 1 of the patch. I think he may not be shit. and is not worse than he was. all he lost was EX rising Karma. and got a lot of buffs how can he possibly be worse than pre-patch. I can understand if they said same as before or only slightly better. but they said worse than pre-patch. and that's just not true or even possible. he got armor to replace the armor and AA's are buffed. D2 works very well and if you time it right you can get a TF after D2 another fact.

End of discussion.

Last edited:

ismael4790

I have done it in practice, i have Ai set to Reversal my opponent was Sub Zero and the reversal move was EX slide which has 2 hits of armor. Because of the timing i can get EXpush to grant a follow up EX Push. the ai goes faster than any human can input anything. so Thats busted. I can in fact do an EX Push into another Ex push. and a fullscree OH Slash will allow me to do an EX Push on block. and i did this in Practice with Ai Sub zero set to Reversal With Ex slide as well. so what youa re saying is false is not. now I can give you the beifit of the doubt and say it depends on the matchup im sure Reptile's Slide can hit before I can get another EX push out. but it is fact that on many matchups i can follow from full screen with a couple options. It is however a read on both sides.

so please quit saying its flase because it is not. It can be easliy confirmed with practice and Ai set to Reversal. do not call me a Liar again.

and that post is true. and it depends on the point of view. like you believe kenshi is shit on day 1 of patch. i think he may not be shit. and is not worse than he was. all he lost was EX rising Karma. and got alot of buffs how can he possdibly be worse than prepatch. i can understand if they said same as before or only slightly better. but they said worse than pre patch. and thats just not true or even possible. he got armor to replace the armor and AA's are buffed. D2 works very well and if you time it right you can get a TF after D2 another fact.

End of disscssion.
Read my post, and do what I told in the lab.

The expression "this move on block grants this another move" is used when the opponent can't do anything besides blocking after blocking the first move. It is jumpable, as I said, so ex push on block does NOT grant ex push.

Seriously, I'm done with this lol

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Remember when we could mark someone's post for bad spelling?
I corrected my grammar on that post, happy? And pointed out his errors that he forgot a comma, and missed capitalized areas. I guess everyone does it? But I don't OCD over things like that.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The poll choices were edited because they were redundant. On topic: I'm indifferent. I liked the 50/50s and shenanigans(I play Cassie, duh), but overall balance is more important in the greater spectrum of things.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
That is actually a very good idea, only longer pokes when Gauntlet Buffs are active. that would be a very refreshing way to limit the buffs to High Tech only. Well because Shotgun and Full Auto are on the brink of being too good. But I 100% agree with this change and will send a notice to NRS and hope they adjust this in near future patch.
"Enjoy" is 100% the right conjugation of the first person conditional in English. I'm not sure what correction you're trying to make.

Again, not sure what the correction to "tech" was other than it being a jargon term used specifically in fighting game parlance (also the dangling participle but it's much less cumbersome than saying "something with which we could find new tech").

Also, no. Full auto and shotgun are not "so close to being broken". A d4 and reflect buff would not break either of those variations.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
No doubt you are funny, I admit that lol
I actually find many things you post enjoyable on here until you started retaliating for your friends.

Here is what I meant:
Like I said EX Push Grants another EX Push, and OH Slash from full-screen grants EX Push. Now you know I was not lying.

Last edited: