What's new

Discovery My Overview of 10-4-2016 Patch Notes and New Meta! (ongoing work in progress)

What you think about the Meta and New changes to Game mechanics.(not the Character balance changes!)

• I love the NEW META :D

• I don't like it

• I don't know yet

• I'm Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Hello all Long Time Lurker for over 5 years, read almost every thread and decided to make a Thread for once.

At first this patch made me have incredible salt and feel like only my character had faults and had a raw end of the patch. But its not true, every character shares same tools now, same barriers and same Problems.

What perfect time than the Latest Patch 10-4-2016 and what i am now understanding to be the Greatest Patch and Meta NRS has built in MKX.
Lets start off with i am Decent with almost everyone in the cast. not the best, but not the worst. somewhere in the middle. I have been useing the cast and analizing there strengths and weaknesses. it seems with universal changes Everyone has been molded into a middle ground like they said they where aiming at.

New Universal Tools
Since everyone has Double hitting armors they can't be armor broke easily, Everyone has this. then they gave them all Anti Airs which is great by the way and even working against the best JIP's in the game: Aliens JIP2 and Kotals JIP1. now AA's work with any move in the game, if you press them at the right time your hitbox gets bigger. and this is what i have come to understand. 1's D1's D2's they all work. if you have Sonya D2 or Ermac D4 us eit by all means, the better the Hitbox the better the AA! and then we all have new. Armor Launchers Gone. Double hitting armor's. Reduced Stamina, and increased Stamina Consumption. Defense Strengthened as a result, and Zoning buffed. so now we have this balance of the two worlds.

Restrictions in the game.
Before we used to have a lot we could do freely without restraint, Cancel pressure into more Cancel pressure and HTB's into HTB's and so on so forth. now we have limited Stamina, we can't do it if Stamina is not available. this is a great example of NRS changing Game Mechanics for the better and limiting what all characters in the game can do and a line that says thats to far! It goes way further than that, but if i was to get into that im afraid it could take many hours and much to reading for you all.

Tier Placement in the New Meta and why its not as relevant
i have been practicing with everyone in the cast, and i have to say. i don't think there is a such thing as Top Tier or Bottom tier. after this patch, and this new Meta, i really think everyone is awesome, and every Variation is awesome. everyone is worried about lost Armor or Lost Launchers. and really. i think it doesn't matter if its Universal. MOS Raiden, Goro, every and i mean everyone is great now. this meta Allows Zoning to be Relevant.
Because of the universal Restrictions characters stay in the same bracket more so now, NRS closed the Area for Gameplay and Dirt, and because of this Characters have to play in this what i cal A+/A Tier bracket. they all have Same Tools and same Gameplan, just with each characters unique Flare and Feel. which is what makes them great to play and be different!
I think everyone is in A+ to A Tier now. there are a few that is better than the rest like they have Plus frames into mixups and jailing moves, nothing broke anymore. just good normals. not too much Cancel pressure, HTB's gone. its a nice game. Kotal, Kano CT, HQT Predator, Necromancer Shinnok and mnay others including Unbreakable Sub Zero are very good now. and id say are close to the best.
UPDATE: Now that i have had much more time with the characters and the changes. i do feel there is gonna be Top Tiers(S Tiers) and even Bottom(buffmeplease tier's) but they are far less distance apart than they where Pre-Patch. The Top Tiers are very capable of being beat by our Mid and Bottom now! By that i mean a bootom tier character now will not be 7-3'ed by a top Tier character anymore i feel it will be more close to 6-4 like glaring weaknesses but not so much of an advantage that there is nothing you can do. It will still have a huge comeback factor and bottoms now will be able to overcome the odds of 6-4's against them.

Zoning Is Here
I know no one will believe this but Balanced is probably better than the other two now. all of them are relevant. but im a Zoner by heart and Balanced does it for me. That Plus EX Push helps him so much.
And the plain fact that Stamina had universal Nerf, AA's Where buffed, and Armored Launchers where removed and Characters have Double hitting armores. this game is Perfect. i know many hate the changes to thier character but i strongly suggest picking up a character you never dared to before. and see what im talking about. Ignor Armor being gone, and play the new style. Highs and Mids are so strong now. Stamina Limitations and Armor launchers being gone play a big role in this and help defense so much.

Placement
No character on this game is unusable and i really do not think any character is Superior to another anymore. there will be Bad MU's but the Variations work now. I am so glad they did this change, and i was mad at first. but i finally understand it and it is the Most Balanced MK ever made and i love it now.
Enjoy the rides guys and Girls! there are plenty of new styles to choose from, plenty of Variations to use, and plenty of game-plans that work now, Want to be a Zoner its perfect now, Be a rushdown its balanced now, be a space control or setup artist It's good now. Be a defensive player well the game supports defense and has slowed it down back and forth drastically and i like it. Before it felt like rushdown characters where oppressive and where rewarded for slamming a 50/50 on you and doing it over and over, when you pushed them back from you, they ran back up and did it again like they where flies that didn't go away. Well now Rushdown is rewarded with meter, and Defensive Game-play is rewarded with being able to steal opponents stamina, and also rewarded with opponents limitations with stamina and not having to worry about armored launchers.

What made Zoning Relevant
Obviously what im about to say is not the only reason Zoning is better but its what i think effected it the most. What made Zoning work was the 25% Stamina Drain, the 50% take away on hit while in run, and the Armored launchers being taken out. its melded this perfect mixture of Rushdown/Zoning Meta. Why this is important is: Pre-patch Rushdown has always been rewarded for mashing impossible to react 50/50's and doing it over and over with stagger pressure, cancel pressure, or some other method of dirt to keep slapping mixups in your face with nothing to do but just sit there and take it meanwhile opponent gains meter and more power by the second. 10-4 Patch now Defense has a say about it, no they don't get rewarded with meter for defense unless they zone, but they get rewarded with opponets meter costing so much, and stopping there run adn the ability to steal half there stamina from the oppressor. This means defense styles can prosper in this game, when they steal rushdown stamina that player can not run in and follow up on previous pressure and it give a good chunk of time for the defensive player to collect and possibly capitalize on the moment. If Rushdown run's in all the time they put them selfs at risk of depleating so now they have to manage Stamina much more and that very much helps defense in this game prosper.
I noticed with Balanced and other zoners like (HQT) and Necromancer and even jacqui Full Auto. Kenshi used to miss Tele-Flurry(BF3 in balanced) and they could run in and full combo punish or at minimum they would Force Mixup. this was because Balanced 3-29 patch had over 40 frames of recovery which granted that type of punishment, well not now. Kenshi Balanced now has 20 Recovery frames on Tele-Flurry when they duck or he misses. Because of this plain fact: His opponet has to at least run in twice now and block, think to get in on your zoning if your good read well and place them well with perfect timing and good habbits and solid exicution. I can't even express how much i love this game now that we are in 10-4-2016 patch #ZoningRelevant and Rushdown now has to work there way in carefully now, and the balanced part of it is Zoning has to be on point with every read to keep them out. both are on there toes and its great and very hype. Now Neither of them have advantage over the other. at least not like 3-29-2016 Meta.

Conclusion
I know Tier lists will be developed later on because that is a natural thing in fighters, but I honestly believe you can not separate this cast from each-other very much, they all have the same strength or close to it, maybe there is a small handful that are below the rest and the latter, but all in all, Most Dirt has been removed and its all fair fun and competitive play from here on out!
Because its been cleaned up quite a bit and the parameters for what is allowed is shortened and that along with Everyone shares the same type of tools. It's the most balanced Version of MKX[L] we could ever get. I'm sure a few things might need be adjusted in the future but I'm relatively happy with the results. Maybe a few characters get slight adjustments to fit a little better and or slight tone downs. but I don't think anyone is really broken at this point. but only time can tell that.​

Remember this is a very quick review of what I have come across so far, and I know its very early but I felt i should share my viewpoint with the masses with all of this salt going around recently. It has progressively gotten better the more I and all of my friends have slowly understanding the meta, and the greatest tip or advice i can give all of you is to experiment with other characters.​
Only using your old main can keep you in this SALTY MINDSPACE that just makes it no fun and really hurts your ability to accept and adapt to the new changes that are great! Trust me i finally got out of it and when you use the other characters you will find what your characters lack or has been nerfed, all other lack and it has been a universal change across the roster with very few exceptions.

there are a small hand full that may have some broken tech but ill let others decide. (coughquancough)

Good Games and Happy Tech hunting.

Sincerely, D.R. Innuendo

Last edited:

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
@PND_Ketchup , @PND_Mustard , @YOMI REO , @STB Shujinkydink , @SonicFox5000
I wanted to get a few top names in here, and possibly change the view of player's and see what they think of what this new meta can bring. I know its a weird time and all, with everyone freaking out about lost Armor or Lost dirt or new mechanics. But i think things are much more balanced. What do you guys think about this meta?

@Alien Substance @Eldriken @STORMS @9.95 and any other mod, don't really know who is still here and who is not?

can thiss get Sticky-ed? or Pined so all can see this. I mad this in response to all freaking out about the patch, and TYM is Chaotic right now and possibly this might cools ome down? and open a great discussion about the new meta instead of who is broke and who is abysmal?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Honestly I was very made about cyrax loseing HTB's and yes he is not Cyrax anymore, he onestly might be very good now with new meta and all, but I'm quitting cyrax because he lost Setplay with everyone having 2hits of armor on wakeup and reversal. blow right through any setip Cyrax and put ypu in.

but yeah I think its better and more balanced.

and yep Kenshi Balanced is very good now. not top tier I don't agree with that. but is better than he was. HQT is better than Balanced is at Zoning now.

Looks like Top players already wanna nerf characters a day after patch. LMFAO reo says Kitana is broke, how does anyone do that 1 day after patch. LIKE wTF ther eis no way anyone learned all matchups and all ways around her moves yet. lets just nerf it right then you don't have to learn anything for it.

but yeah Quan has Funtoblockables and I'm sure a couple more have some shit we don't know. but other than that it is really balanced and people need to quit biotching about what was lost and focus on the big picture and how everyone lost what you did.

You lost OH being fast, so did everyone else, Triborg, Sonya, Reptile, Erron Black, and most everyone.

you lost Armored launchers? so did everyon else not a nerf if everyone lost it.

You lost armor on a specific move, almost every character lost a few armors.

you lost Cancel pressure for days no more 3 rotations? lol so did every cancel character, everyone can only do one rotation now. its fair.

you lost HTB's on your Takeda? most characters lost it, Cyrax, Quan, Tremor, Predator even if they do it. opponent just uses 2 hit of Armor wakeup or reversal. so even if a few has it, there is a universal option for every character to get out now!

Lost a Mid: well you probably have another one to replace and news flash a lot of characters lost ther mids that where oppressive.

Once everyone realizes this, they will understand the big picture that everyone lost it, and its not a nerf because of that, its making the game more fair.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I agree with most of what you said Innuendo. Only thing I don't agree with is that all variations are as close together as you say they are. I'm very certain there will still be top and bottom toers, just not as far apart as they used to. Cancel characters got hit pretty hard so those characters may end up on the lower end of tiers as a result.

Generaly though, the balancing has taken a good step forward. The removal of armored launchers and zoning being somewhat relevant now makes a big difference.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
I agree with most of what you said Innuendo. Only thing I don't agree with is that all variations are as close together as you say they are. I'm very certain there will still be top and bottom toers, just not as far apart as they used to. Cancel characters got hit pretty hard so those characters may end up on the lower end of tiers as a result.

Generaly though, the balancing has taken a good step forward. The removal of armored launchers and zoning being somewhat relevant now makes a big difference.
I agree with that assesment. i do think they won't be as close to gether now, and am seeing some who went really far down and some that are getting really strong, a few have retained some moves that they shouldn't have like Quan got HTB's back after NRS removed them. I'm glade Quan got what he needed with F4 being an overhead but he should not have HTB's that are that tight of a link. thats hard to Armor, 1-5 frame links is not cool. and Kitana not absolutely sure on what all she got, but i have found a move that allows her to jail into more pressure afterwords with her 21 to keep more pressure going. on the other hand i want her to retain her very cool new way of opening up others, stagger pressure is very cool and especially when its just a special move or a normal lilke that. its not like Johnny's Plus 20 on block pressure that used to Jail 3 rotations in a row. But if its broke it should slightly be nerfed so that its still a vible tool for that purpose but less opressive, and mainly because i want the new changes to be the new staple of the meta. Keep out Fast overheads keep nerfing heavy mixups, HTB's need to go and stay gone, and Looping Cancel pressure needs to stay gone. and as long as they keep this field of limitations strict and don't let up we can ahve the best balanced game ever made.

And yes you are probably right, there is a Top, Mid, and Bottom tier. its just not what it was before, many swapped and scattered across the tier list. but on the other hand i Love how all the unrelevant characters and lesser variations got Boosted to Very strong to even relevant and viable. Like MOS Raiden, Unbreakable Sub Zero and Cryomancer. Also i should mention and hope i don't forget any characters XFingers: Goro, Fistycuffs, Balanced Kenshi(greater than he has ever been in this game), Commando Kano, Cybernetic Kano, Kitana Mournful/Assassin/Royal Storm. What im saying is there is so many characters that where really bad that are now very good and completely viable.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Honestly, i wound't dare to make a review of this patch in less than 2 weeks.

The game still has some things that didn't changed at all, but its all inside a whole different system, its not something that you can just tap into in 2 days or 3 and have a feel that some stuffs needs to be changed right away, aside from some obvious things.

We should focus more on playing this version instead of starting suggesting changes in less than 24 hours, which is what we're seeing in there, not sure if NRS will ever touch the game again, aside from hotfixes until Injustice 2 comes out, but this is not MKXL anymore, this is MKXXL and we should explore and not make assumptions based in 2 days experiences.

Also the tier bitches have started to migrate from previous top tier to the next, just they the fuck away from my characters, thank you.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Honestly, i wound't dare to make a review of this patch in less than 2 weeks.

The game still has some things that didn't changed at all, but its all inside a whole different system, its not something that you can just tap into in 2 days or 3 and have a feel that some stuffs needs to be changed right away, aside from some obvious things.

We should focus more on playing this version instead of starting suggesting changes in less than 24 hours, which is what we're seeing in there, not sure if NRS will ever touch the game again, aside from hotfixes until Injustice 2 comes out, but this is not MKXL anymore, this is MKXXL and we should explore and not make assumptions based in 2 days experiences.

Also the tier bitches have started to migrate from previous top tier to the next, just they the fuck away from my characters, thank you.
Agreed i am saying the same thing above, and made it in response to the very scary Nerf this character thread that have been popping up day 1. this thread is Ongoing and will be here for months to come, and i will update every chance i get and with every bit of new light shed on change.

this isn't a review just yet only my thoughts and asking what other think of it so far, something needed to be done with how much salt has been generated. I am fully aware 1-3 weeks in not sufficient time to Repatch, understand all Changes or even comprehend matchup knowledge of a Meta change at this degree.
What is your thought of the Meta changes, i noticed you had something to say on "did the patch break the Game" thread earlier?
personally i think there could be an aditiional nerf to jump in's and another Defensive mechanic added, maybe even 1 bar Breakers? but i would not want a change like that done before a couple months have passed.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Please tell me how high tech reliably competes with Quan, Pred, Kitanna, Kano; these were bad matchups prepatch, now they're just hilarious.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Please tell me how high tech reliably competes with Quan, Pred, Kitanna, Kano; these were bad matchups prepatch, now they're just hilarious.
Id rather not talk about matchups this early on, its way to early and to be honest i know nothing about High tech:D I was saying the general feel with all the characters i am famialr with seems more 5-5 from my point of view, and thats with my worst matchups, some of them where more so 6-4 against me but better than the 7-3 i had before fighting Mileena and Alien. I have been hearing High Tech didnt come out of this very well and im sure thats why you became frustrated with my overview. Please form now on understand im not talking about every character, I even said some will be very strong and we might find very dirty stuff in coming months and some may be very very weak. and all of that can be addressed at a later time.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Agreed i am saying the same thing above, and made it in response to the very scary Nerf this character thread that have been popping up day 1. this thread is Ongoing and will be here for months to come, and i will update every chance i get and with every bit of new light shed on change.

this isn't a review just yet only my thoughts and asking what other think of it so far, something needed to be done with how much salt has been generated. I am fully aware 1-3 weeks in not sufficient time to Repatch, understand all Changes or even comprehend matchup knowledge of a Meta change at this degree.
What is your thought of the Meta changes, i noticed you had something to say on "did the patch break the Game" thread earlier?
personally i think there could be an aditiional nerf to jump in's and another Defensive mechanic added, maybe even 1 bar Breakers? but i would not want a change like that done before a couple months have passed.
When paulo said that hurtbox expands from 1 frame earlier than hitbox, some of us said that 1 frame wouldn't be enough.

I played the game for several hours yesterday, there is definitely an improvement, overall, i have nothing against the new changes, the characters that didn't depend much on armored launchers (scorpion) are far more evident in this patch, now you can frame trap and stagger people, and know when they push buttons due the kounter visual hint.

Running characters now are forced to stop due the counter in running draining some stamina, some players are now forced to sit back and pick their moment before attacking if they're facing a character with good zoning, simply running through the screen to attack everything won't cut it anymore.

I still think i don't have enough data on things going in this game currently, aside from knowing its pretty easier to miss time anti-airs against jump attacks, backdash are still slow, and some characters having slow walkspeeds and bad backdashes with no armor to back it up are also having a lot of problem with the new meta.

We all know how jump works in this game, and we knew expanding the hurtbox for 1 frame before the active frame of the hitbox for 1 frame would still prove difficult to AA besides being possible.

I like the way they addressed this, although i don't think it was the right way to do it, in my honest opinion, explosive reads with very earlier jump attacks should never but ever hit someone neutral crouching to avoid it, and if it doesn't auto-face due miss timing shouldn't hit right in the axys line of the defender as if was a very ambigous crossup, if NRS can just dictate the fact that ppl need to time jump attacks to hit someone standing and no crouching by reducing their active frame to or 3 active frames instead of freaking 15, jumps would still be fast and good but less powerful overall.

And the huge blockstuns in general that now you don't get stuck into them like forever when is your turn to punish them, that was a very positive improvement.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
When paulo said that hurtbox expands from 1 frame earlier than hitbox, some of us said that 1 frame wouldn't be enough.

I played the game for several hours yesterday, there is definitely an improvement, overall, i have nothing against the new changes, the characters that didn't depend much on armored launchers (scorpion) are far more evident in this patch, now you can frame trap and stagger people, and know when they push buttons due the kounter visual hint.

Running characters now are forced to stop due the counter in running draining some stamina, some players are now forced to sit back and pick their moment before attacking if they're facing a character with good zoning, simply running through the screen to attack everything won't cut it anymore.

I still think i don't have enough data on things going in this game currently, aside from knowing its pretty easier to miss time anti-airs against jump attacks, backdash are still slow, and some characters having slow walkspeeds and bad backdashes with no armor to back it up are also having a lot of problem with the new meta.

We all know how jump works in this game, and we knew expanding the hurtbox for 1 frame before the active frame of the hitbox for 1 frame would still prove difficult to AA besides being possible.

I like the way they addressed this, although i don't think it was the right way to do it, in my honest opinion, explosive reads with very earlier jump attacks should never but ever hit someone neutral crouching to avoid it, and if it doesn't auto-face due miss timing should hit right in the axys line of the defender as if was a very ambigous crossup, if NRS can just dictate the fact that ppl need to time jump attacks to hit someone standing and no crouching by reducing their active frame to or 3 active frames instead of freaking 15, jumps would still be fast and good but less powerful overall.

And the huge blockstuns in general that now you don't get stuck into them like forever when is your turn to punish them, that was a very positive improvement.
100% in agreement and i hope this gets addressed and possibly implemented, but maybe in the near future not a month from now. AA's could be the thing they should put the rush on though.

Can someone competent just create a feedback thread where we collect all things that should be refined for next patch?

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Having played online since the first day the patch dropped. The new meta allows players to dominate the oki game more and allows the aggressor to keep pressuring with little to no risk as I've had little to no risk if being launched anymore. Running definitely got toned down which helps and cancel pressure isn't as threatening as it once was that Cage downplaying is actually acceptable. Anti Airing does feel easier to pull off now. However there are times where I've felt the game having some delay for no reason and the pace has definitely slowed down.

Luke KB

Noob
I agree with the main premise of your thread.
I agree that there is no longer any "unusable" characters and that the doors have been opened for some more unique characters/variations/playstyles to shine.

I believe I explained my take on the update best when I was attempting to explain it to my brother.
I told my brother that MKX just got A LOT more competitively viable... meaning this games competitve life just got much longer. I also explained to him that the roster is now more akin to the Super Smash Bros 4WiiU roster. There will, undoubtedly, be characters who are slightly better/worse (which are subject to change if NRS continues to release balance patches) than the rest of the cast. However for the most part players can just pick ANY character/variation they like best, and if they get good enough as a player then they can compete with that character regardless of whether or not he/she is "top"/"bottom" because in the end... the characters are on a very balanced playing field.

This game is going to get more competitve, and more diverse.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I agree that there is no longer any "unusable" characters and that the doors have been opened for some more unique characters/variations/playstyles to shine.

I believe I explained my take on the update best when I was attempting to explain it to my brother.
I told my brother that MKX just got A LOT more competitively viable... meaning this games competitve life just got much longer. I also explained to him that the roster is now more akin to the Super Smash Bros 4WiiU roster. There will, undoubtedly, be characters who are slightly better/worse (which are subject to change if NRS continues to release balance patches) than the rest of the cast. However for the most part players can just pick ANY character/variation they like best, and if they get good enough as a player then they can compete with that character regardless of whether or not he/she is "top"/"bottom" because in the end... the characters are on a very balanced playing field.

Please please please tell me how high tech is viable in the current meta.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg

Agree 100%. Yeah i made a thread about Ubreakable's Barrier Of Frost/Ice and all moves that go through it. its a work in progress but im finding all of them.

Damn there is so many moves that go through it. why im bringing this up is, even though Unbreakable got alot better in this patch. because of universal strings. there ios still certain characters like High Tech and Unbreakable (@Pan1cMode ) that suffer from problems they have always had. and thats what Panicmode is saying: High tech had problems before but then lost Launching armor and armor moves that she needed so some did fall after this patch. but i think all in all most lower variations prosper form this patch.

good news though, unbreakable PArry now blocks alot more moves than it did before.

here is the thread i am working with @Jeffrey Wolf he is making his list and we are sharing olur findings. and i think he is gonna make the thred afterwards or merge his with m ine. but i think he should have the thread in his name. and he can just mention my name in it. im sure he is gonna find alot that i miss. there are more than 108 variations with 20 moves and 15 specials for each character. imagine how much can go through it. air moves, and all.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/list-of-moves-that-go-through-unbreakables-parry-10-4-2016-patch.61800/

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Agree 100%. Yeah i made a thread about Ubreakable's Barrier Of Frost/Ice and all moves that go through it. its a work in progress but im finding all of them.

Damn there is so many moves that go through it. why im bringing this up is, even though Unbreakable got alot better in this patch. because of universal strings. there ios still certain characters like High Tech and Unbreakable (@Pan1cMode ) that suffer from problems they have always had. and thats what Panicmode is saying: High tech had problems before but then lost Launching armor and armor moves that she needed so some did fall after this patch. but i think all in all most lower variations prosper form this patch.

good news though, unbreakable PArry now blocks alot more moves than it did before.

here is the thread i am working with @Jeffrey Wolf he is making his list and we are sharing olur findings. and i think he is gonna make the thred afterwards or merge his with m ine. but i think he should have the thread in his name. and he can just mention my name in it. im sure he is gonna find alot that i miss. there are more than 108 variations with 20 moves and 15 specials for each character. imagine how much can go through it. air moves, and all.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/list-of-moves-that-go-through-unbreakables-parry-10-4-2016-patch.61800/
High tech never had launching armour. She suffered from the universal stamina nerfs because A) she is a cancel character B)she has no full screen presence at all C)she has poor range on her normals and depended on run for her neutral D)she heavily relies on stamina for combos.

On top of this they also specifically (and significantly) nerfed her damage and her plus frames.

They didn't give her anything in compensation except for double armour on ex bf1; a 13 frame high that does 13% damage with a terrible hitbox that is unsafe on whiff and on block. Meanwhile Kitanna gets an 11 frame double armoured mid that is safe on block and on whiff that does 14%. Seems fair lol.

No buffs to her horrendous d4, to her slow af reflect, to her MIDS that get low profiled frequently, to her t-rex limb range, to her complete lack of full screen presence...

They didn't address any of the issues she already had and in fact added extra ones on top.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
It's really early for me to say anything. Still adapting and learning hw to play less recklessly. But a lot of the things in the game still annoy me. Like scorpion. But I feel like I'll enjoy it once I learn to use the new mechanics.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
I feel this patch really leveled the playing field in a lot of areas.

Every character seems viable to some degree, and I believe the tier placements will be much more minuscule than they were in the past.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
High tech never had launching armour. She suffered from the universal stamina nerfs because A) she is a cancel character B)she has no full screen presence at all C)she has poor range on her normals and depended on run for her neutral D)she heavily relies on stamina for combos.

On top of this they also specifically (and significantly) nerfed her damage and her plus frames.

They didn't give her anything in compensation except for double armour on ex bf1; a 13 frame high that does 13% damage with a terrible hitbox that is unsafe on whiff and on block. Meanwhile Kitanna gets an 11 frame double armoured mid that is safe on block and on whiff that does 14%. Seems fair lol.

No buffs to her horrendous d4, to her slow af reflect, to her MIDS that get low profiled frequently, to her t-rex limb range, to her complete lack of full screen presence...

They didn't address any of the issues she already had and in fact added extra ones on top.
yeah your right, i said launching armor LMAO idk lol. did she lose Armor moves, and which one got the Double hitting armor? and what are her Cancels on block now? i know they negative i think but what are they. also what is her Cancels on hit?

also what would you suggest for compensation for what she lost during 10-4-2016? i think she is a cool character and deserves help. just because her Shotgun and Fullauto are Great does not mean she doesnt need help in High Tech.

I don't know much about her but imediately i would want langer reaching D1/D3 and Faster D4 in high tech alone if thats possible. i think that could help alot and speed up oine Mid? what you think, i know alot more need adjusting but?