What's new

MY MKX PATCH WISH LIST FOR KP2 (POST YOURS)

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
this

not all njps need nerfing though
Sorry, left me clarify:

NJPs and NJKs are fucking plus/neutral on block. That's what needs a nerf. A blocked NJP should be punishable. It's a fucking universal launcher for christ's sake. If it's punishable, you wont see characters like Quan Chi and Kung Jin abusing it so much.

NJK's are just stupid on knockdown in the corner. It's free pressure.

Lol, Tanya builds no meter from blocked ex or normal reckas???!! Lmmaaaaaooo that wouldn't make any logical sense at alll. In that case no one can build meter from special moves on block.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Scorpion:

Do not change any of the current damage scaling, but change the gravity after 214 teleport punch for Scorpion so 214 ex teleport will connect and the 21 link will not be as tight in certain situations (IE corner, off odd mid-screen spacing). This used to be an easy 10/10 BNB and the way it was changed in earlier patches was really lame.

Sorry, left me clarify:

NJPs and NJKs are fucking plus/neutral on block. That's what needs a nerf. A blocked NJP should be punishable. It's a fucking universal launcher for christ's sake. If it's punishable, you wont see characters like Quan Chi and Kung Jin abusing it so much.

NJK's are just stupid on knockdown in the corner. It's free pressure.
It's fine for characters that depend on their NJP like Kung Jin and Ferra/Torr. For other characters it doesn't need to be that good.

Nerf Johnny Cage's d4.

Bring back old Relentless Jason passive.

Unstoppable. Have the damage buff last 10 seconds over 4.5sec.
Have the heal, heal 10% health over the current 5%.
EX heal, heal for 20% and be able to stack with the regular heal.
Make F3 a 15 frame move so he can deal with low profiling.
Fix that poor resurrection math health values.
Make F4,4 link to choke midscreen.

stosn

Noob
Jacqui HT - make possible to do 2 cansels in one combo ( may be increase scaling, if dmg too high ).
(1 and 2 gauntlets charge )- quick burst(QB) do not drop opponent into knockdown on hit, if he is on the ground ( so its work like regular QB without gauntlets charge )

I wouldn't mind giving kotal kahn more negative frames on a blocked ex overhead sword if they make his non ex sword moves and b14 less negative on block.

Noob
I think Erron Black's sand trap should be rebuffed slightly. It was nerfed way too hard IMO. Should be +12 instead of supposed -2 or (+2-+6) that people say it is.

Erron DB4 should also have armour and less recovery

MAKE OUTLAW ERRONS (3 4+2) USEFUL AND GIVE IT A BRUTALITY!! HEAD SHOULD COME CLEAN OFF!

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Was thinking about this for a couple of minutes, how reasonable would it be if combos cost stamina? Like special cancelling would cost a quarter of stamina bar

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Or maybe we could just let the game breathe for a while. It's so annoying that people are even talking about patches this often; it takes away all of the fun of labbing with a character. You're basically training for nothing.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
To the guy who said Goro has bad footsies, I just don't know what to say. I primarily the footsie game to get my opening before pressure, I certainly don't think he's bad at it by any means. Between f3, d4, d1 (especially in DF) and even f4 to an extent I think he's got no problem with footsies, particularly since you can condition people by choosing to cancel into PW, SG or neither.

Overall a slightly faster walkspeed or run speed will always be a appreciated, but is probably not necessary. As @Mortal Komhat has mentioned he has options.

His frames are good, his mixups are decent, his pokes are good, his AA is now good, his damage is good. The only minor things I'd maybe ask for is a slightly improved hitbox on SG ( I feel like it tends to whiff on smaller characters when it's not supposed to) and if I'm being greedy, slightly reduced recovery on SG and b3. Apart from that, I think Goro's an underrated monster right now.

Thoughts @Espio, @Mortal Komhat, @Metzos, @Vintagesoul?

Improved hitbox on SG and faster startup frames for f3 (around 13f startup). Boom, Goro top ten. If they decide not to buff his f3, then a better walkspeed is needed for him to be able to compete more efficiently.

Patch in from MK9
Updated versions of:
Hell
Pit
Pit Bottom
Deadpool
Living Forrest
Armory
Wasteland
Subway

Patch Hidden Brutalities so after we preform them they show up in the move list
Add DLC Characters content to the Krypt
Add Alternate costumes for DLC characters

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think all I'd like to see for Jacqui is for high tech's db2 to have less recovery, and if possible for her s4 to not be low-profiled so easily. The latter is a real downside for high tech imo. Maybe to see if low rocket stuff can be adjusted to fix a couple of her corner combos on females as well. Otherwise I think she's fine as she is.

It'd be nice to have a safe/safer armor move or to have ex bf2 launch, but that may be asking too much.

JDM

Noob
Seriously, balance is actually really Solid. I think Tanya Pred Quan Cassie (NOT Lao, for real, he is balanced), and a few others maybe could use slight nerfs. Buff Jason Mileena and maybe a few others, but that's about it. I'd say the balance is pretty good right now.

Unless you want every variation to be useful (or at least more useful) like they tried in the first overall balance patch right after KP1 ended I believe. Some lesser variations still need buffs but practically all of the characters have a viable variation which is great imo.

- Make All Jump ins easier to AA instead of nerfing KL jumping 2, all you need is maybe a bigger hurtbox on all jump ins. KL jumping 2 is not the only character that has good range on his jump ins, Kotal Kahn jump in 1 has full screen range and is 2 frame faster than KLs.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Buff anti-airs. Or atleast give standing normals a high hitbox for anti-air conversions. Make takeda's D3 9 frames start up at least and F1 8 or 9 frame start up.
Jax needs something i dont know what but he needs something- he is amazing on paper but in practice has to work hard in a lot of match ups compared to other characters that are worse than him. Maybe buff his B12 mid start ups frames.

Tanya can now teleport cancel with invincibility frames between each recka

She is now plus 5 after each tele cancel

She can special cancel after each recka also

Tanya gains new ability to parry which buffs her chip damage and speed for 13 seconds

Tanya also gains the ability to change each recka to wait her being and overhead or a low. (Low. Overhead low recka)
Overhead. Overhead low recka)
(Low overhead overhead

Last edited: