What's new

My last attempt at an accurate community tier list.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Switch ermac and mileena with skarlett. Personal opinion.
Tom Brady
I agree with this.

The more I think about it, skarlet build meter twice as fast as quan chi putting her at almost always having meter...and with great meter comes great fishing. She has to be higher on the food chain honestly. I would put her above Shang in A+ tier. I would keep ermac and mil there too.

She might even move higher as it goes on.

ok, so now it looks like this...

S+:
Kabal

S:
Kenshi, Sonya, Smoke, Freddy, JAX

A+:
Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sektor, Reptile, Cyrax, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Ermac, Mileena

A-:
Quan Chi, Skarlet

A:
Rain, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Sub-Zero

B:
CSZ, Stryker, Sindel

C:
Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Sheeva, Jade, Kano

should Kitana be moved to S? i'm trying to get a list that the community can finally agree on, well at least MOST of the community lol. please share your input, is kitana fine where she is or does she belong in S? from most of the feedback, this list seems 99% correct for most so if kitana's placement is now the issue please let me know so i can change it r leave it and we can FINALLY agree on a tier list. please understand that this is not a "Tom Brady says" tier list, its a community tier ist, which is why I am taking every MU chart, and opinion into consideration. I'm trying to make this as much as a community thing as possible.
I would leave the list as is. No changes needed at this point IMHO. Anyone that says differently is splitting hairs that are already split.

Tom Brady

Imo, Jade is really underrated, but I'll leave it at that.

However, I feel Sindel should have a spot for herself at B+
The only thing stopping sindel from being really great is an armored move, and 1 faster normal attack.
She kinda fits well with the A tier imo, but if that's too much of a leap, I feel B+ is good for her.

Again, just an opinion, but I def feel Sindel is better than Stryker and CSZ,

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Tom Brady

Imo, Jade is really underrated, but I'll leave it at that.

However, I feel Sindel should have a spot for herself at B+
The only thing stopping sindel from being really great is an armored move, and 1 faster normal attack.
She kinda fits well with the A tier imo, but if that's too much of a leap, I feel B+ is good for her.

Again, just an opinion, but I def feel Sindel is better than Stryker and CSZ,
Agreed.

Kang should be in the upper half of the cast IMO.

A+ tier is too big, I think. The groups make sense, but I don't think Mileena and Shang are in the same level as Kitana and Cage (as you said, the chars are in no particular order, so basically the list says Mileena=Kitana and that's very unlikely). Sindel should be a tier higher, so should Jade.

But the list is very accurate overall.
Edit: OK, now the list looks better with some of the A+ moved to A-.

S+:
Kabal

S:

A+:
Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sektor, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden

A:
Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Skarlet, Ermac, Mileena

A-:

B+:
CSZ, Sindel, Noob Saibot

B:
Scorpion, Stryker, Sheeva

C:
Baraka, Jade, Kano

updated..

thoughts?

again, explanations and discussion on this on stream tonight. ill post the link and time this afternoon.

The list looks just fine now, but I think it would make more sense if Scorpion got moved to B+ (which would become B) and the B chars would go to C.

NKZero

Noob
Kano up one, Sheeva down one, Jax down one, Kung Lao and Raiden up one.

Btw man, A is better than A- so you might wanna change the tier grouping name around.

Tom Brady

Espio

Kokomo
It made more sense to me when Stryker was in the same tier as CSZ, Noob and Sindel, I honestly don't think any of those character are radically better than Stryker...they're about the same to me, hence same tier, but don't move anything on my account.

I'm not going to split hairs about it but I really don't agree with that change.

S+:
Kabal

S:

A+:
Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sektor, Reptile, Cyrax, Raiden

A:
Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Skarlet, Ermac, Mileena

A-:

B:
CSZ, Sindel, Stryker