What's new

My first game back on MK11 in about two weeks

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Im at this point in mk11. I just dont want to play kombat league anymore. I never use anyone but shang, y get pissed and take it out on controllers when i can avoid that stress all together? Had 2 matches earlier advertised as sub 150 ms, in game was at the 200 mark. I cant react to anything with that. Why am i putting myself through something for awards thatll be drip fed through krypt events and likely all skins packed for $$ in the inevitable goty or gold edition? Its not worth the headache to keep up with it.
Personally, I just play 5-6 matches. Enough to get the daily krystals. KL is so toxic it's not just worth it.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
If u see em dancin around, struttin, or doing a fataliy kinda time waster? If thats what youre talkin bout im 100% with you. Game takes long enough as it is between matches. Not trying to play netflix n chill and watch your movie. Im tryin to play the game. A time management removal is the perfect way to describe it, haha!
Yes, that is exactly what I mean! If someone goes straight into brutality or fatality, ok, I'll wait it out. You earned it.

If you're gonna press down over and over, I'm going to move on to the next person. You already won. I'm managing my time now by skipping the teabagging. Don't give a shit.