What's new

Match-up Discussion My Final Judgment on Sonya vs. Kitana

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
if only everybody had every character to play offline they could see some of these mu's better. online makes some matches look different sometimes. this mu is 6 4 sonya. One set can make a player change their mind sometimes on a mu. its 6 4 sonya

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
BillStickerst: 637495 said:
Jesus fuck could you please make sense when you talk? I'm too drunk for this shit
Lol I'm speaking perfect English here man. Drunk or not, you're attacking me for no reason whatsoever and although its funny, its also whack.

So relax with that, sober up, and prove Death wrong lmao.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
But the problem w Blake and his MU #s is like I told him he downplays his character more than himself
I don't get how you think I'm downplaying Sonya when I said before that she'd be top five if it weren't for the fact that NRS decided to remove only Sub-Zero's resets while leaving the ones for Smoke and Cyrax. The ability to punish as hard as they do really makes a difference.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Jimmypotato If you are coming to SCR I would like to propose a MM. Your Sonya vs my Kitana FT5. $10-20 your choice. No one angers my Sonya brethren Blake and gets away with it. And maybe I will learn how to play the mu better who knows.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Man did you see Tony T's new video with smoke? The damage that character gets in the current patch is absurd and on top of that godlike footsies. What are we doing here. Let's all play smoke.

I felt your approach to assigning gayness values could use some graphical representation. No need to thank me.

This scientific document was made almost exclusively using the data in Mr. Mileena's post. I added one or two things for reference. Enjoy.
omg i love you