What's new

Question - Demolition Multi Grenade on screen tech

I wouldn't call the corner combo "unviable" more "very situational"

Still, even if the opportunity is rare, no need to balk at the chance of a safe reload, however rare it is.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Not viable? I can do this consistenly now, and it lets you do things like this

Im not making a combo video, or showing optimal dmg. This tech is just me trying to open your miiiiiind

Basically:

Starter xx Stun~detonate(hold 1), NJ2, Stun(Negative Edge)~detonate with D1(hold) xx Stun(Negative Edge), 4 xx detonate with Reload, Ender. If you don't want to use the meter, I'm guessing the gravity allows for 124? If not then Sweep would do I guess. Oki, then 50/50.

This is some godlike stuff dude. Any way do implement this into a midscreen BnB from a starter?(B14, B332, 121, etc.)? I'd lab this right now but I can't atm.

EDIT: Lol I still haven't gone to the lab but upon re-reading my post I saw that there were errors. It should work now.

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I could see the corner combo going somewhere, but the midscreen one not so much. No one will just stand there with a raw grenade under them and not block.

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
I could see the corner combo going somewhere, but the midscreen one not so much. No one will just stand there with a raw grenade under than and not block.
I'm not on mk now or I would be trying this but it looks like the two grenades are one to get a correct height. I'm not sure of sonyas moves but maybe there is a normal or combo that can get them high enough after the regular one grenade starter so you will then be able to through out the second grenade and do the refill

Not S but very solid, one of my training buddys has probably the best demo sonya iv seen so far, she really does good vs good characters, but suffers vs zoners, Kitana destroys her, to me thats her best variation.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
yup,

negative edge/release check:

and it can be done with both kind of nades
How the fuck? Explain to me like I've never played any games before please.

Ohh NVM.. i see...whoaaa my brain exploded

Shit. This'll take a while to get used to. I've always left negative edge OFF.

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Maybe someone more familiar with negative edge can help answer this question. I see you need negative edge to have two grenades out for Demo. Can this same tactic be used for FA Jacqui to have two ex-low rockets out?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Maybe someone more familiar with negative edge can help answer this question. I see you need negative edge to have two grenades out for Demo. Can this same tactic be used for FA Jacqui to have two ex-low rockets out?
It can be done but it's more of a glitch with ex low rocket immediately followed by ex up rocket (I think).

BTW, nice tech @Gustavness

omooba

fear the moobs
That Demolition is quite possibly S-tier?

I'm new to the Sonya forums, and I don't post on TYM often. My last few threads were for Sorcerer Quan, and I posted such amazing tech that I was chased off and belittled by many of their frequent posters, and now they use my tech and claim it as their own...

I expect you all will likely do the same!

I picked up Demo last week. While I don't get a chance to play that often, I am a lab monster. I intend to make a tech video "soon" of much filthiness and mechanics, but in the meantime i'd like to give you a preview of the type of madness that Sonya can do.

I'll be honest at first I was skeptical like basically saying fuck outa here in my mind but I damn dude don't worry I'll take the time to bash all the negativity in this thread