What's new

MU project

Ok so yeah, I sort of forgot about this thread, but I'm most definitely still willing to participate in it. I will try and get everything I know about the Cyrax MU on paper at every chance I get some time to do it. I'm also willing to offer my input on the tougher MU's that haven't been listed yet such as Kabal, Freddy, Jax, Smoke, Kenshi. Just let me know and I will get it to you guys. Also, do where are we posting everything? In the MU discussion thread?
Make a new thread for it

I noticed a lot of people still haven't done some of their write ups lol.
I guess I'll volunteer for the smoke, Jax, or kung lao match up lol
thanks man! yeah whatever hasn't been done would be great. I for one have neglected my part too haha. I really hope to get it done over the weekend for sub. But whichever or how many ever you'd like feel free as I think a lot of people have forgotten or gotten to busy.

thanks man! yeah whatever hasn't been done would be great. I for one have neglected my part too haha. I really hope to get it done over the weekend for sub. But whichever or how many ever you'd like feel free as I think a lot of people have forgotten or gotten to busy.
I'll try to get some videos as well to go with my write ups lol. Because everyone loves watching bf2 lol