What's new

MU project

Treadmill, you could just copy-paste each guide into, like, a spoiler in the first post, to save people the trouble of going through threads or pages. Does that work?

I'll put my post up tomorrow.
I suppose I could but I imagine they will be pretty large. I feel like a new topic for each would be best. Considering there will only be like 7-8 prob it won't be that big of a deal to have dedicated threads.

Also that allows for easier discussions about the Mus

#IamMuffinMuggers

Reactions: RYX
Yeah don't tag me, it's not like I wanted to help.

Maybe you could ask MuffinMuggers to help.
Try reading the op where I said I don't remember all reptile players names on tym. Damn. Play kitana, I hear they love being emo.

Boom.

#IamMuffinMuggers

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I could help with the Liu MU if you want.

However, THTB, and MITDJT, would be a much better choice to ask. If you don't mind, I'll probably write the MU best to my knowledge and run it through you two.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Of all the match-ups I know(as far as an online player could go) I'll be as safe to say that I know the Raiden MU as well as Jax , Scorpion , Ermac , Cyrax and Jade. Others, are so-so like the Sub , KL MU , etc but the others cover that.

So if you're interested, hit me up.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i have pretty high kabal exp. against players like DAB, unnarming, testyourmight, smurfer, the best i can think of on live and ok offline exp

Really guys, whoever isn't listed in the op you can pick. Just tell me you are for sure doing them and ill update. Don't worry about it being 100% perfect. The idea is to have a good starting point from someone with experience. Also it helps when looking for mu advice instead of browsing through 50 pages in the matchup thread.

#IamMuffinMuggers

Of all the match-ups I know(as far as an online player could go) I'll be as safe to say that I know the Raiden MU as well as Jax , Scorpion , Ermac , Cyrax and Jade. Others, are so-so like the Sub , KL MU , etc but the others cover that.

So if you're interested, hit me up.
raided then?

Also, if you guys want to link some match videos in your guides of the match ups that would be great!

I'm going to try and finish mine this weekend.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
DISCLAIMER: My post will be based on my PERSONAL experience and thoughts and general knowledge.So I'll include both Reptile gimmicks and Raiden gimmicks. Questionning if they will work offline or not is not for me to answer due to the lack of offline experience.

That's when the offline players come in to help out. I'll tag other Raiden players to see their own inputs on the MU so we could all get as much knowledge as possible.

^that was so that I don't get blown up.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Awesome, yeah I plan on doing sub this weekend. Really anyone you are knowledgeable about feel free

#IamMuffinMuggers
Ok so yeah, I sort of forgot about this thread, but I'm most definitely still willing to participate in it. I will try and get everything I know about the Cyrax MU on paper at every chance I get some time to do it. I'm also willing to offer my input on the tougher MU's that haven't been listed yet such as Kabal, Freddy, Jax, Smoke, Kenshi. Just let me know and I will get it to you guys. Also, do where are we posting everything? In the MU discussion thread?