What's new

MU project

Seeing as the reptile forums are some of the most active on tym, I thought that we have an opportunity to do something to help each other.

I propose that anyone who wishes to participate, pick a mu that they feel very familiar with and make a detailed how-to-fight_____ thread.

We all know the pains of learning troublesome matchups. You need experience, knowledgeable opponents, and an intimate understanding of the character frame data. Most of us don't have time to learn 20+ character frame data sheets so we may not know punishes, what's safe against who, when to poke out of pressure etc.

Anyone interested? If so claim the character you'd like to go in-depth about.
Also feel free to tag more people, ill tag a few. Some names I dont remember exactly so don't feel left out if I missed you.

THTB
Showtime
MITDJT
STB Chongo
Seapeople
Visceral Vain
Joker8417

Confirmed
RYX - Noob Saibot
Seapeople - johnny cage
Treadmill - sub zero
THTB - mileena
Joker8417 - cyrax
MITDJT - kung lao
STB Chongo - scorpion, stryker
Killin Natzees - sonya
Squeaker101 - liu kang
Zer0 Hundr3d - raiden
#IamMuffinMuggers

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I could do a match-up thing for Noob Saibot since I main both characters and I consider myself good with them, doubt anyone has trouble with it though.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Sounds like a good idea. I'll try to do one for Cage, but I've kinda stopped playing Reptile recently to focus on other characters. I'll be back to him eventually though.

I'll do sub-zero. He went from my most hated to just another opponent. I feel I've got a decent grasp on it now.

#IamMuffinMuggers

also mileena, i've heard many reptiles complain about that one. I dnt know if every reptile knows this, but reptile beats kenshi 6 4 and i can explain why as well haha. But i'd like mainly to do lao.
Sounds good man. Thtb is doing mileena but if you'd like to do Kenshi to, that'd be awesome. But whatever you can help with would be appreciated.

#IamMuffinMuggers

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Treadmill, you could just copy-paste each guide into, like, a spoiler in the first post, to save people the trouble of going through threads or pages. Does that work?

I'll put my post up tomorrow.