What's new

Discussion Most Interesting Matchups?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Balanced vs A-List Cage.

It's bad for Kenshi, but if you are loaded with patience, the Cage player will suffer.

llabslb

R1D1_998
I really like match ups where just have to play on point. Like how you mentioned DF v GM. Both can just kill each other. I really like playing A-List v GM because the A-List player has to play on point and be patient, same goes for the GM player.

Another match up would be Boneshaper v GM.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I play a very expert killer player with grandmaster ... he has normal reaching beyond clone with b2 and d4, and he does crazy pressure upclose with poke into stance cancels
his saw spin move which I think is db1 2 goes through clone as well
does stance cancels to negate clone throws and recovers very quickly
high damage into restand combo for mixup
its very hard for me
I'll post some vids next time I play the matchup
That does sound rough. I play it differently than that. If I get a freeze on LF for any reason and can take him to the corner obviously if the combo will reach from where I'm at. If it doesn't reach I'll just combo him and if I have the life lead I'll just turtle up with a Klone out back far away from his normals. Also Leatherface doesn't have a decent mid attack so D4 will give you a lot of utility imo.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah, Killer is super solid. Weve got a good killer in Australia, except hes moving to the EU this week so rip that, maybe youll see him in a future EU tourney or ESL :p
Where in the EU is he moving to?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Here's this interesting match I mentioned guys.

GM Sub Zero VS GM Sub Zero

IMO, that Flappy guy played like someone who just started playing Sub Zero.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
The least hype matchup is definitely any including Acidic or Bojutsu.