What's new

Mortal Kombat X Trailer Breakdown

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Yeah but personally I think it looks like it can suit a game engine very easily.

But still, reviewing the MK9 trailer, I think the following might be just made for the trailer and not really in the game engine:
- The running at the beginning
- What looks like an EX Ice Ball
- Scorpion's fatality

I really believe we'll see the rest in the game. My personal opinion ofc.
MK9 trailer fatalities was real so i think MKX is real too

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
What exactly are we bitching about? I don't see any bitching.
By bitching i mean complaining and by complaining i mean going like "MEH, I don't like the outfits, I hate interactibles, I hate the music" etc etc. all from a 1 minute trailer that isn't even sure if it's actual gameplay or if it's pre-rendered
It's a 1 min mysterious trailer y'all, chillax a little dudes and dudettes

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
exactly i think in every stage there will be a diff animation for each character...thats alot imo....fucking next gen lol
I think the branch freezing thing might be just a CGI thing. A different animation for each character is indeed too much work.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What i have seen from the trailer.

Its a CGI vid, not a gameplay trailer.

We will get an MK Legacy costume pack for DLC or in the game

Scorpion's Spear design was updated.

Sub-Zero's freeze movement have been Updated.
X-Rays may have been updated, the new one will make some kids run away since we now can see guts coming out and every internal organs in it.

MKX will be hype as fuck, i'm really looking forward to get my hands on this game.

Now i need to wait the actual gameplay to find out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What i have seen from the trailer.

Its a CGI vid, not a gameplay trailer.

We will get an MK Legacy costume pack for DLC or in the game

Scorpion's Spear design was updated.

Sub-Zero's freeze movement have been Updated.
X-Rays may have been updated, the new one will make some kids run away since we now can see guts coming out and every internal organs in it.

MKX will be hype as fuck, i'm really looking forward to get my hands on this game.

Now i need to wait the actual gameplay to find out.

i was hoping for something more than traditional sub vs scorp, but im still hyped nevertheless. cant wait for more info, like character reaveals or gameplay vid.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Man that was pretty fucking awesome. Scorpion looks fucking tight, I do doubt everything that trailer eludes to will be in the game though, but damn I'm hyped up now. Really makes me wonna go play MK9.