What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

I must be one of the few who didn't like banana costume Scorpion in Injustice. Ermac's already evolved past the palette swap days, he's not even really ninja anymore.
Well, it's a shame I go online and all I see is this:

I think if the majority of players are using old kostumes that were simply consequences of old-gen systems not having enough memory for unique costumes, as opposed to the new designs...

That's an issue.

The new costumes need to be so good, that having the plain old boring Ninja color-swap costumes isn't considered to be better than the new designs.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
we gave you freddy krueger in mk9 and scorpion in injustice. MKx will feature DLC ft the king and queen of turn up juicy Jay and Miley cyrus!!! BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW!!!!

I'm actually refreshing my youtube subscription page hoping Maximillian will cover the trailer with his reactions.

I want him to help hype up this game and hopefully get into it, similar to his enthusiasm for Killer Instinct.

funny how people say rap doesnt match mortal kombat's feel but somehow fucking techno from the fucking 90s does. If you dont like rap fine, but please make sure the alternative is better because that bullshit isnt.

Agree!! Raiden should go back to the past again and erase all Techno music related to the franchise

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Ok, people calm down with the talk of reversals and everything else. This is a cinematic trailer. The same as the Mileena/Jax/Scorpion/Sub-Zero trailer released for MK9.

We know nothing except that NRS likes to make highly stylized trailers.

CRKFIEND

Noob
actually im pretty sure the gameplay footage they showed will resemble a lot of what the final product will be... Why do you think it wont ?
Gameplay of MK4 could resemble the CGI for MKX I watched. CGI doesn't impress anymore. If I want impressive CGI I'll go watch the new Godzilla.

Error

DF2+R2
Well, it's a shame I go online and all I see is this:

I think if the majority of players are using old kostumes that were simply consequences of old-gen systems not having enough memory for unique costumes, as opposed to the new designs...

That's an issue.

The new costumes need to be so good, that having the plain old boring Ninja color-swap costumes isn't considered to be better than the new designs.
I think you're looking at it wrong, people liked those classic costumes because of the nostalgia factor. Although in Reptile's case it was probably because his main costumes were ugly. Ermac's costumes in MK9 were pretty amazing IMO.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Smilin like a little baby right now. Scorpion is badass, Sub's a wuss, as always :REO
And the title of the thread needs to be changed. At first I thought the trailer was going to kome in 2015.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yo look at this shit. Straight from the website:

"Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever. For the first time ever, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. And with a new fully-connected gameplay experience, players are launched into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy."

WTF!?!

Last edited: