What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

Dunno why all subzero are crying. What did you want exactly ? Nerf ? Fix on his clone (won't change that much anyway) ?
We wanted @colt to fix the clone hit boxes so opponents can no longer Attack thru it and not get frozen. If u touch clone you should get frozen. Also fix raidens superman so I doesn't go thru clone. This is a huge over sight by NRS. If you touch clone you should freeze plain and simple.

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
We wanted @colt to fix the clone hit boxes so opponents can no longer Attack thru it and not get frozen. If u touch clone you should get frozen. Also fix raidens superman so I doesn't go thru clone. This is a huge over sight by NRS. If you touch clone you should freeze plain and simple.
Did you test that after the patch? I'm pretty sure "reduced hitbox on electric fly" is for you guys. I could be wrong though.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Dunno why all subzero are crying. What did you want exactly ? Nerf ? Fix on his clone (won't change that much anyway) ?
Do you like being ignored when virtually all of the cast gets buffed or fixed in some way, and meanwhile your playing unbreakable wondering why the fuck you have to deal with midscreen damage capped at 30%, your fucking ice shield not parrying jump-ins, and why the hell you can't anti air or armor out of pressure? They completely neglected Unbrekable and even destroyed it by buffing Kotal. The least they could have done was acknowledge that the variation exists. It's highly disappointing.

Hell, even Cryo has a completely worthless move, in the form of air hammer, that is both impractical and highly useless unless used at max height in the corner for a restand that isn't even advantage. He needs some buffs in Unbreakable some attention to Cryomancer, and some altering to his ice clone in GM.

Who are you to accuse people who have been utterly ignored of whining?

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Why isn't my grab doing 15%? They just forget to actually apply this change on Ferra/torr?

EDIT: Misunderstood it's a useless ruthless buff, thanks for nothing NRS thought I was gonna have a reason to use meter in combos.

EDIT 2: And of course nothing changed on ruthless or no variation either

Last edited:

kayuza

meanwhile..
today's patch includes a stage brutality on Kuatan Jungle on the near mid-screen shrine. opponent's head smashes off.
  • need to grab the mid-screen branch once in final round
  • opponent's health at/below 10%

Last edited:

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
they added a 3rd fatility slot to him, probly for spine rip In the klassic fatality pack
LoL, rejoice Sub mains. Not only you'll not receive any buffies from Santa. He will charge you extra for your main's classic fatal. If it's true. It's hilarious. I'm going to sleep my salt away. Ta ta ! o/

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Do you like being ignored when virtually all of the cast gets buffed or fixed in some way, and meanwhile your playing unbreakable wondering why the fuck you have to deal with midscreen damage capped at 30%, your fucking ice shield not parrying jump-ins, and why the hell you can't anti air or armor out of pressure? They completely neglected Unbrekable and even destroyed it by buffing Kotal. The least they could have done was acknowledge that the variation exists. It's highly disappointing.

Hell, even Cryo has a completely worthless move, in the form of air hammer, that is both impractical and highly useless unless used at max height in the corner for a restand that isn't even advantage. He needs some buffs in Unbreakable some attention to Cryomancer, and some altering to his ice clone in GM.

Who are you to accuse people who have been utterly ignored of whining?
Mmmmm...sKJFksdfk;lsdfs

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
Sub zero, scorpion, Sonya and johnny all got an additional fatality slot added. Before you ask, no there no peek in the fatality viewer thing in extras

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't know if everyone already knows this, but Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Sonya have 3rd fatalities listed for them in the Kollection...

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
For everyone that has downloaded the patched, and it finished. How long did it take the patch to finish?
Because I have been waiting for 2 hours, and it still is not done.

Anyone else still having a hard as time downloading this?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Erron escapes relatively unscathed. d3~command grab was alright but it won't destroy him to lose it.

Tanya got slammed like everyone knew she would.

I don't know enough about hellfire Scorp and swarm queen D'vorah but do these changes make it so we don't have to just hold a long-ass blockstring? I gotta lab it tonight and see how it feels compared to marksman EB.
Tanya didnt get slammed at all. They nerfed what all Tanya mains agreed needed to be nerfed and fixed her hitbox issues. AND buffed Pyro. I can't speak for anyone else but I am fucking ecstatic right now.