What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

Samsara

Resident Cynic
the amount of crying in this thread holy shit you would think everyone got nerfed but its quite the opposite.. no wonder ppl dog yall all the time
Quite the opposite? They completely ignored Sub-Zero and buffed nearly everyone on the roster. How could they possibly think Subby doesn't need some attention?!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I like how some people on Twitter say people are overreacting to the balance changes yet this happens every single NRS game.

The only difference is between us and other communities, is that we're the youngest of all 4 years in (No I do not count anything before MK9 as competitive.) and NRS patches this game two weeks later with a large major on their hands where their game is once again being spotlighted.

Also, in the case of D'Vorah? Why do that to her? Bug Cancel is amazing but I wouldn't take it away from her. Why wasn't Sub or Dualist Liu touched more, or not at all? Why make such a large patch two weeks after we just had one? That is what's really different.

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
People got scared of DJT's performance. But fisti was not that good. The nerfed string was the key of his game. Nrs screwed it.
That string was the ONLY reason to EVER use that variation. In before someone talks about "fist bump", try that shit on a pro and watch the combo you eat. So Fisticuffs is dead now, and once someone bust out an awesome Stunt Double, they'll bury that in the ground too.

haketh

Noob
I like how some people on Twitter say people are overreacting to the balance changes yet this happens every single NRS game.

The only difference is between us and other communities, is that we're the youngest of all 4 years in (No I do not count anything before MK9 as competitive.) and NRS patches this game two weeks later with a large major on their hands where their game is once again being spotlighted.

Also, in the case of D'Vorah? Why do that to her? Bug Cancel is amazing but I wouldn't take it away from her. Why wasn't Sub or Dualist Liu touched more, or not at all? Why make such a large patch two weeks after we just had one? That is what's really different.
I agree about timing but D'Vorah changes apparently aren't crippling & WGC are still really good

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Yeah more skins for Scorpion, i'm so sorry he doesn't have enough and where's the Carl's vest on Jax? He's hypersexualized (thats a male version of an useless feminist cry lol).

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I agree about timing but D'Vorah changes apparently aren't crippling & WGC are still really good
I just think it's way too soon. Like, some characters you could tell needed fixing, so why did they deviate from that and nerfed/buffed characters who already received buffs in the last patch two weeks in?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I doubt they'll have the patch at CEO, don't they usually necessitate a week grace period before implementing them?

haketh

Noob
I just think it's way too soon. Like, some characters you could tell needed fixing, so why did they deviate from that and nerfed/buffed characters who already received buffs in the last patch two weeks in?
D'Vorah was definitely one of the characters that needed looking at. Honestly outside of the Fisticuffs changes the content of the patch seems fine & really good, just the timing is godawful.