What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

No xbox online fixes worries me a lot. that's the big one I was hoping for

On the other hand, the shinnok buffs are awesome and I'm going to definitely try out necromancer now. The erron black d3 tick throw nerf wasnt even necessary lol

Samsara

Resident Cynic
LOL Every. Single. Character. In. The. Roster. Buffed. Except. One. Guess which one :DOGE

Edit: not to mention Scorpion, who's already strong character, got buffs to his weaker variation (which is good). But hell, there are other characters who have useless variations (meaning more then one variation that is lacking.

Luckily, this is not the last balance patch.
I can find find solace in that regard. He'll get some respect one day.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I guess. It was the entire reason i even played HF Scorpion. Time to go back to Liu. Oh well. Shit happens.
Honestly I think it was only a matter of time before 214 got touched anyway. I was seeing people pick up Scorp just for that shit, highly amusing. I do like this approach of what they are doing to the characters myself. Shinnok's buffs like these were worth a long time full of waiting.

But to see SZ not get touched is very, very interesting. Also, no mention of OSes. Means they're officially here to stay and I would learn them.

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
- adjusted hitbox on Soul Burst & Soul Burst to make it harder to low profile

Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Also totally ignore the online problems after promising live that they would address them soon.

I watch your stream constantly and your number 1 gripe is lag, do you believe we deserve the promise boon gave us??
Do you think there's just some miracle line of code that's going to make their shitty netcode better? Good luck waiting for that, you're more than likely stuck with this shitty online like the rest of us.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I can find find solace in that regard. He'll get some respect one day.
Yep, this is what I'm thinking. It might be even better he got nerfed patch one now when the game still develops and not gradually till the game's end as it was in MK9. Here there's still hope he will get some adjustments done to ALL his variations, because all are lacking and could use some tweaks.

Honestly I think it was only a matter of time before 214 got touched anyway. I was seeing people pick up Scorp just for that shit, highly amusing. I do like this approach of what they are doing to the characters myself. Shinnok's buffs like these were worth a long time full of waiting.

But to see SZ not get touched is very, very interesting. Also, no mention of OSes. Means they're officially here to stay and I would learn them.
I mean I get it and i'm not gonna complain about it. Just always gonna be salty when tour main gets nerfed. Lol. I must have known deep down anyways as I have been in the lab with Liu all day.