What's new

Mortal Kombat New Jersey Weekly Tournaments

Hey everyone!

So we're about 3 weeks into our weekly offline/in-person tournament series that I host in North Bergen, NJ (Very close and accessible from NYC) and I just wanted to share the information on here in hopes to get the word out to help the community grow.

We are now featuring a stream, so if youre not close enough to participate, you can still enjoy the stream featuring tons of local talent in the tri-state area (Such as Grr, Wraith and El Cucuy)

We play at Helix Esports venue (with a free parking lot for super easy parking in such a congested area) EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. Doors open at 7, tournament starts at 7:30. People are WELCOME to come early, but to ensure you have something to play with, I would suggest to bring a ps5 for casuals, our streamer is usually setting up around 6 PM.

The sign up link is live at Start.gg/mknjweekly

You can either prereg or sign up in person day of the event for the same low price of $10

Our stream is provided by twitch.tv/Mist419_

Check out the VOD on his youtube (this one featuring El Cucuy Vs Wraith in the grand finals)

Hope to see some of you there, either in person or in the stream chat!

Attachments

Thanks for posting this.

I try to catch as many of the NJ VODs as possible. Always some Shang stuff to steal.
Two very good Shang players are regulars at MKNJ, both with totally different styles, but to be fair wraith tells dark green everyweek to stop using the scorpion kameo lol.