What's new

Mortal Kombat inspired fighting game "Dragon Fury"

Esenthel

Noob
Get your daily dose of cowboys!
Added new Western Saloon Stage and a bunch of cowboys and cowgirls!
Play as a cowboy, bandit, sheriff, and 2 cowgirls

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
What’s the lore of the game? Do we ever find out why the dragons are so furious? Also pretty excited to see how everything ties into the wild wild west. Most westerns don’t have dragons so I’m excited for this new spin on the genre.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Can you do an Island of misfit toys stage next? Or like a Santa's Workshop stage?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I have to ask - is there a reason for adding even more characters to an already huge roster before fleshing out let's say.....12 characters to the point they actually feel unique?

I'm not going to act like I'm a developer or anything, but I am a huge fan of fighting games and I know I'd prefer some character variety. From the gameplay I've seen, everyone has the same moveset of just basic and special normals. I don't think I saw one special move.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I have to ask - is there a reason for adding even more characters to an already huge roster before fleshing out let's say.....12 characters to the point they actually feel unique?

I'm not going to act like I'm a developer or anything, but I am a huge fan of fighting games and I know I'd prefer some character variety. From the gameplay I've seen, everyone has the same moveset of just basic and special normals. I don't think I saw one special move.
I think this game is a lazy cash grab, where someone is taking very stock gameplay assets and characters, and just throwing it all together and labeling it "MK inspired" to try and drum up interest. It's not really a game being made in good faith.

The point isn't to make a good fighting game, it's to throw enough shit at the wall that hopefully someone says why not and buys it.