What's new

Mortal Kombat Guest Character For Tekken 7 Season 3

DeftMonk

Noob
mk isnt violent enough, its only cringey cause of the humorous aspect- it needs to be darker and serious.
and mk is illegal in japan so those who get their hands on it are so hype, imagine playing an illegal game
When I went to a game store in tokyo all the american games were in a trash bin in the middle of the store with a sign on it that said "american shit". I don't think japanese are hype to get their hands on any of our stuff. Look at xbox sales in japan and you will see.

negan made me quit tekken 7. fuck guest characters. at least the guests in mk fit the theme of the game. might as well have homer simpson and crash bandicood in tekken.

When I went to a game store in tokyo all the american games were in a trash bin in the middle of the store with a sign on it that said "american shit". I don't think japanese are hype to get their hands on any of our stuff. Look at xbox sales in japan and you will see.
The one game I know they liked from the west was Skullgirls and I think maybe Eternal Darkness? The market is very different there, and that's part of the reason Microsoft game systems fail over there, they keep trying to sell games to them that appeal to the western game market and not the eastern game market.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If this happens, it'll be one of the big four (Scorpion, Sub, Raiden, Liu). But, personally, I just feel like Sonya could fit in Tekken as a guest well, not sure why.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Thinking about this, it's possible that it could be Scorpion. My main issue was wondering about how they would incorporate his teleport, but then I remembered that they already have teleports in the game (Akuma, Raven, Yoshimitsu)

portent

Noob
Boon - Biggest Troll, Harada possibly second biggest troll (Ono might be the second biggest).

If there's a MK guest character, Boon will purposely leave Rain OUT of MK11 but he will be the guest character in Tekken 7.