What's new

Mortal Kombat controllers.

As I said before ps4 pads are garbage and SFV d-pad looks horrible and heard only bad reviews.
I don't think they're garbage at all, in fact you're one of the few people who I've heard say ps4 pads are bad, well I guess to each his own. Also, haven't most MKX tournaments been won using regular ps4 controllers? Unless you're not allowed to use like special pads so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

C-Sword

Noob

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I don't think they're garbage at all, in fact you're one of the few people who I've heard say ps4 pads are bad, well I guess to each his own. Also, haven't most MKX tournaments been won using regular ps4 controllers? Unless you're not allowed to use like special pads so I wouldn't know.
They use it cause no option or too lazy to get adapters.

Reo hates ps4 pad.

They use it cause no option or too lazy to get adapters.

Reo hates ps4 pad.
Cool, I've seen top players who use the ps4 pad and I'm sure they could be using another thing or even a stick, most sonicfoxes matches I've seen is him using a regular pad, guess this proves it's all preference. Hell I'm sure there's lots of players who will say new madcatz is the best thing ever.

why would u need to buy a separate 'fight pad' exactly? everything in mkx is just quartercircle with only a few dbf commands for command grabs. you use two thumbs for everything except for the block button. you use your index finger for that. not exactly rocket science, holmes.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
HORIPAD for X1 is good but the face buttons paint easily come off. Have it for nearly a year now and only the X button and 1/10th of the B button remain.

DPad is really good for FGs though, at least NRS games. I play KI very casually with it too but I'd prefer a stick for games with DP motions

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Cool, I've seen top players who use the ps4 pad and I'm sure they could be using another thing or even a stick, most sonicfoxes matches I've seen is him using a regular pad, guess this proves it's all preference. Hell I'm sure there's lots of players who will say new madcatz is the best thing ever.
Sure.

My neighbor bought the wired MK controller and all i'll say is that it's a POS. It's made out of cheap materials and some buttons stopped working after 2 months of use and it's not cheap. Get a Hori pad, they are quality controllers.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Hi guys!

I just wondered if it was worth purchasing the Mortal Kombat controller the one with 6 button? Rather than using an xbox one controller?
I have owned MKX on PS4, XB1, and PC

i have used the following controllers:

Dual Shock 4

Xbox One Pad

Xbox One Elite
cant go wrong with this!
MKX PDP

Hori FC4

and here is my thoughts.

PS4 controller has a better Dpad than the XB1 and inputs are easier to establish with DS4 than the XB1Pad

The Xbox One Controller is more durable on the Triggers, bumpers and buttons than the PS4 imo

The Hori was a great alternative to the PS4 problem i had with the triggers breaking. (worked great, but the Dpad rotation feature could some times lose grip after a while.

the MKX PDP is a great pad, but the Dpad seemed to break rather quickly for me, and i was getting mis inputs on dpad, sometimes i was pressing :u+:r and it would register :u only.

love the Elite looka nd feel but it seems with me only i have issues inputing heavy cancels with the circle dpad.

i would say if you can handel the XB1 dpad being more stiff than the PS4 go with the XB1

, but if you like the Quick easy inputs of Sony PS4 pad, go for Hori FC4

also you can buy a Brook converter so u can use each on either system!

these are awesome and i believe they only have 3ms of latency

I use my Xbox one pad and I am still learning the game so it suffices for now. I may use the Xbox one pad and ask for an arcade fight stick for a present.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Is there any possible way to use both a FC4 (or literally any controller better than a DS4) and connect a mic on ps4?