What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 TOURNAMENT MARCH 28-30 WARSAW-POLAND

Would You be able to possibly join ?

• Total voters
Sadly I am not able to come. A few weeks ago I was staying at @Kosu and I had a great time in Poland with him and @MoonSpell , with lots of MK and intoxicating fumes.
So if you are able to go to the tournament you won't regret it. For those who go enjoy!

Haze

Noob
The is no situation. The tournament will be held on 29th of MARCH. Regarding the list, there is none as few people has confirmed their attendance. Most of I know said "we will try to make it" Unfortunately....people were hyped back in Rotterdam and were so into coming to this tournament, however when it comes to putting words into action that dosent add up to well.
im still hyped for this tourney but its not a matter off putting words into action but i just simply can afford 2 spent a week in poland (if we come by plane we have 2 fly on wendsday and the next plane back is on tuesday)

AssassiN

Noob
The is no situation. The tournament will be held on 29th of MARCH. Regarding the list, there is none as few people has confirmed their attendance. Most of I know said "we will try to make it" Unfortunately....people were hyped back in Rotterdam and were so into coming to this tournament, however when it comes to putting words into action that dosent add up to well.
I would love to come.
But like I said in Rotterdam, the chance of me actually being able to go is slim. I simply cannot make it due to work.

davidovitch

In Europe!
im looking for a other way but none of my friends wants 2 drive or take a bus

dan kom ik om 19;15 aan in polen dus dat gaat ook niet maar toch bedankt
Ah ik zie het. Je kunt ook op vrijdag heen vliegen, maar dan is het weer een vroege vlucht.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Guys, I do really hope some of You can make it to the tournament. There is a lot of work put into and it might be last breath before tournament scene dies for good. There is everything We need to make this a really good tournament and enjoy great weekend in Warsaw. I really do hope some of You will make it.

Saltea Moonspell

UPDATE!!!

ONLINE REGISTRATION:
THROUGH PAYPAL: [email protected] UNTIL 26TH OF MARCH - 70zl (aporx. 15 euros)
SEND E-MAIL WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE DELAYS, IF ANYTHING COMES UP I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

Saltea Moonspell

The tournament had 12 attendants.
7 were Polish and 5 were foreigners from: Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia.

Top 3

1 - Moonspell (Kabal/Skarlet) Poland
2 - Kosu (Cyrax) Poland
3 - Korsak (Kabal/KL) Belarus