What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 TOURNAMENT MARCH 28-30 WARSAW-POLAND

Would You be able to possibly join ?

• Total voters

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Yes. Sure it will !

Come on guys, spread the Word. We Gotta get This hit hyped. This will be one hell of a tourney.
I'd like to be there this time but I can't. However, I'll spread this hit for those who I know. Anyways, hope you guys have a great time there! :D

AssassiN

Noob
Man, that venue is looking sweet.
I don't think I'll be able to make it, seeing as I'll be working and won't be able to take time off.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Isn't that the point of a tournament? With respect, of course...

Good to see the MK scene still active in the EU.
Thi
Awesome, a tournament in my hometown! Would be hype to have Injustice since im unable to train MK (unable to join Mk lobby for almost 2 years -.-)
As far as I know we wont be doing Injustice - and that is for couple reasons.

Shadow316 Trust me, this wont work...Its not that I am against it but we did that last tournament and people simply quit. And that is n o good for Us and for the organizers.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Too bad. Gonna participate anyway tho I didnt play MK for a LOOOOONG time and pratcicing with CPU is going to be pretty stupid.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Thi

As far as I know we wont be doing Injustice - and that is for couple reasons.

Shadow316 Trust me, this wont work...Its not that I am against it but we did that last tournament and people simply quit. And that is n o good for Us and for the organizers.
Can you explain the reasons regarding injustice?

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
They sound like online lobby players ;D

But seriously, it sounds like they just want to play casuals with other people. If you travel to a tournament and go 0-2 and just get beat really bad in the match then you'd feel like you wasted your time and wouldn't want to do it again.

I'd personally feel like trash if I was in a tournament that was for players that couldn't compete with the 'good' players in the other tournament. I wouldn't even feel good if I won it.

What if there's someone there that tears through people in that tournament? Then what do you do?

Ah, but whatever. I hope it's a good turnout and you all have fun, that's the main thing. EU has some great MK tournaments.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
As promised, I'm going to try to come over. I only have one problem and that is that friday is an exam day for me, and a big one too (celestial navigation, sigh).
Gonna check for a afternoon/evening flight this weekend when I have some more time!

Saltea Moonspell

They sound like online lobby players ;D

But seriously, it sounds like they just want to play casuals with other people. If you travel to a tournament and go 0-2 and just get beat really bad in the match then you'd feel like you wasted your time and wouldn't want to do it again.

I'd personally feel like trash if I was in a tournament that was for players that couldn't compete with the 'good' players in the other tournament. I wouldn't even feel good if I won it.

What if there's someone there that tears through people in that tournament? Then what do you do?

Ah, but whatever. I hope it's a good turnout and you all have fun, that's the main thing. EU has some great MK tournaments.
The other tournament is for casual players. If any of those players decide to play with us, then they will. The other tournament is purely for fun and crowed. Its your personal preference Shadow316 . There are kind people who support Us in MK tournament - if they wish to make another one its their wish and we need to respect that.

Qwark28 , Simply because everything was started with MK in mind. There are no resources to organize this tournament in terms of prizes, time, staff etc.

Saltea Moonspell

As promised, I'm going to try to come over. I only have one problem and that is that friday is an exam day for me, and a big one too (celestial navigation, sigh).
Gonna check for a afternoon/evening flight this weekend when I have some more time!
You gotta be here man! Come on, this is gonna be epic ;)

This looks like it gonna be so much fun :) I was planning one the exact weekend 22nd of feb because its my bday but you guys beat me to it. I 'll see if i can drop by for the tournament . ANd to my Polad friends im sorry for the delay im currently moving from netherlands to belgium . my living situation is kind of a mess right now. But team Netherlands vs Team Poland will still be on my channel . I just need to make a work place for my Monster computer .

Saltea Moonspell

This looks like it gonna be so much fun :) I was planning one the exact weekend 22nd of feb because its my bday but you guys beat me to it. I 'll see if i can drop by for the tournament . ANd to my Polad friends im sorry for the delay im currently moving from netherlands to belgium . my living situation is kind of a mess right now. But team Netherlands vs Team Poland will still be on my channel . I just need to make a work place for my Monster computer .
Thanks man! Good to hear from You, looking forward to those epic fights - we all do :) please come - visit, its gonna be so much fun!

Thanks man! Good to hear from You, looking forward to those epic fights - we all do :) please come - visit, its gonna be so much fun!
I will defently try but like i said im moving around these days so much i really hope i can plan it its gonna be my 30th bday 22nd feb

yo satan send me the flight info and maybe we can travel together or something if im able to

Saltea Moonspell

Are there other games running in this event? Why would MK take 2 days?
My Dear Qwark28 Because there are interviews planed with some of Us/You I guess, casuals, MM maybe and another tournament MK i mentioned.

I dont know the details yet because it is all very fresh and still in organizing phase.
We may do the finals the same day or the next day morning or afternoon.

It really depends on how many players will attend this tournament I guess.

You have to understand that in this event there will be a lot of people involved and speaking of people I mean also parties that will sponsor it. By the 9/10th we should get a complete list of prizes that will be on the table.

We were really trying ( me and Kosu) to get us more then just a tournament in a little candy shop with candies and certificates. (in that scenario not many would bother and would be willing to spend even 100 euros to come)

In order to get such support those companies require something in return. For Us this is tournament where all of Us can dual and have fun with the game we love and have good time all together for the first time and hopefully not the last, but You gotta remember that it is business for those who support Us in terms of prizes and venue.

As far as I know...we will be focusing on MK only since there is limited staff and converters. We cant play on PS3's - dont ask why - its SONY's politics.

We will get special event T-shirts made for sale. In couple days I should be able to present them here!

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
No disrespect: If You intend to participate in MM with Sub, You better get Your ass to Bank and get a loan cause I am afraid You wont win much. But loosing still can be fun though <Troll face>
You haven't played a sub near to mine except taco's.