What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 TOURNAMENT MARCH 28-30 WARSAW-POLAND

Would You be able to possibly join ?

• Total voters

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I may I also add I have never lost to a cyrax player more than once in a while.
Believe it or not, You have never faced Cyrax like that in offline nor online match. And there are other great players.

I am thinking about Greaks Vs Polaks MM, how's that - or lets do a Beer Matches - unless You guyes are those type of players who dosent drink while they play ;)

Because If Russians and Ukrainians get here a lot of Voda will be around - Am tellin You that! We've met those Guys.
The Ukraine Champion Nikitos is fearless young KL operator with no mercy ;) not to mention Arzu, the Kitana and Sonya player from Russia.

But we can hold our selfs as well.
Remember its all about one net, and it dosent matter if You have breaker or not. But You most likely are aware of that.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Believe it or not, You have never faced Cyrax like that in offline nor online match. And there are other great players.

I am thinking about Greaks Vs Polaks MM, how's that - or lets do a Beer Matches - unless You guyes are those type of players who dosent drink while they play ;)

Because If Russians and Ukrainians get here a lot of Voda will be around - Am tellin You that! We've met those Guys.
The Ukraine Champion Nikitos is fearless young KL operator with no mercy ;) not to mention Arzu, the Kitana and Sonya player from Russia.

But we can hold our selfs as well.
Remember its all about one net, and it dosent matter if You have breaker or not. But You most likely are aware of that.
No russian is as good as eddie and my subzero does fine against him, there's also no sonya like frankie.

I play subzero and joker, i eat bad matchups for breakfast no matter the odds.

I don't drink but I'll happily beer match, I'll just take a few cases of booze home by the end of the tournament.

It does matter whether I have breaker or not, there's no 100% unblockable unless for like 3 bars. Then I guess it doesn't matter if cyrax has meter because he won't be breaking in the corner of death, his new home.

Saltea Moonspell

if you bring friends do they have 2 pay to? im like 95% confirmed to come with lots of friends
Only tournament attendants gotta pay the fee. if thats what you're asking. Bring a lot of triends - we will party two whole days - remember that Me and Mr. MrE have birthdays so we are looking into some really good time!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I play subzero and joker, i eat bad matchups for breakfast no matter the odds.

I don't drink but I'll happily beer match, I'll just take a few cases of booze home by the end of the tournament.

It does matter whether I have breaker or not, there's no 100% unblockable unless for like 3 bars. Then I guess it doesn't matter if cyrax has meter because he won't be breaking in the corner of death, his new home.
Hahaha daaaaamn man!! You'd better win that tourney with Sub and make us all proud!

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
i may be able to get there as my step mother will be visiting gdansk at that date v(we live in wales) how far from gdansk isit

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I want to come for booze matches, hope to overcome some problems first though. At least it wasn't short notice

Saltea Moonspell

For some reason I was not able to post in last couple days.

Guys, we are working on new date so that there is enough time to arrange everything and prepare everyone. please, let me know what date works for You best - its up to You right now. Options are in range of march. It would be good to know but the end of the week, so we can book the venue.

thanks!

For some reason I was not able to post in last couple days.

Guys, we are working on new date so that there is enough time to arrange everything and prepare everyone. please, let me know what date works for You best - its up to You right now. Options are in range of march. It would be good to know but the end of the week, so we can book the venue.

thanks!

Are you serious?! I just booked my ticket

Saltea Moonspell

How many of You have booked Your tickets all ready ?

Please, I need confirmation - how many of You is ready to come ? (send me PM)
The Ukrainians and Russians also want to know who is coming from other countries.

If majority decides to go with Original dates I will speak with the Organizer.