What's new

Mortal Kombat 8 should have....

Most of the posts I see in this thread are people hoping for MK Fanservice. Sorry, but that's not going to happen. What it SHOULD have, was all the things mentioned, sadly, what's its GOING to have, is barely any of those things.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Amnesiac said:
Most of the posts I see in this thread are people hoping for MK Fanservice. Sorry, but that's not going to happen. What it SHOULD have, was all the things mentioned, sadly, what's its GOING to have, is barely any of those things.

Actually, a lot of the things I mentioned MK NEEDS, trust me. I've played the 3Ds online probably more then anyone else on this particular site from what I've seen.

It needs those game improvements, the "fancy side modes" it might happen, it might not and are just my "wishlist" but the gameplay points MK8 does in fact need to do, improve upon.

LegendKiller

Revolutionary
PauLWaFFleZ said:
We all know Boon said that MK8 will have an all new fighting system. Hopefully it will be much more advanced and be able to actually compete with other great fighters like Soul Calibur and Tekken. It should have...

-Parries. Keep the parries from Armageddon. Its already hard enuff for some characters to get an easy hit, keep that and make it more advanced so that you can parry low hits too.

-More Balance in Combos. Either make the combos have less hits or just cut down on the damage. A juggling system that couldnt enable you to do really cheap combos could be nice, but we'd have to see.

-Wall Stoppers. Well, we all know from watching the MKA and D combo vids that they have some wall glitches that can help you make more powerful combos. They should make it to where when you are comboing someone near a wall or something of that nature, make them actually slam into it so they so you cant completely do your combo to make it more balanced. They did this in DA, but people found out how to do a whole combo while the person is in the air.

-Power up Move. I dont know about this one... Every character could have a power up move and when they do it, the MK Dragon Logo would appear and it would have the attribute or power of the fighter to go along with it. Like Sub-Zero, the Dragon would be made of ice. You get the picture.

-Wake up Game. They did this in Armageddon and it did make a game a little better. They should keep it in the next one and probaly try to atleast personalize it for each character, like in SC. It would reduce 50/50 mix ups by alot.

-Better throw system. Maybe give each character atleast 2 throws each and the opponent should atleast be able to counter them by some certain button configuration.

Fatalities- Hopefully they dont mess this up.... Atleast give 2 to each character but if they do make a really good one, if can just be one.

-Announcer. Id like for them to bring back the announcer's voice after a combo and they would say "Outstanding" or "Superb". That would be nice.

-24 Characters. They should be able to do this easily.

You can add any more suggestions.
Should have no online KAKs.