What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Reveal Trailer

Comments

i'm pissed about 'Mileena, Rambo and more'. WHO THE FCUK wanted rambo and who is even interested in him? Put my boi Rain in the spotlight!

i'm pissed about 'Mileena, Rambo and more'. WHO THE FCUK wanted rambo and who is even interested in him? Put my boi Rain in the spotlight!
Well, she is a movie critic, would make sense that her personal interest would lean more towards Rambo. But I'm hopin we get at least a lil hint towards how Mileena and Rain are gonna play.

Did anyone watch her interview yet? She said she was gonna ask about Rambo & Mileena. I'm not watching that shit, can't stand her, hoping someone else did tho

Yeah there was other stuff they could've asked, but would Ed have really answered? Lol. I wouldn't say useless. But y'all have to consider Ed Boon in the equation and not just the reporters. If they asked if this was the last content, or asked about Injustice 3, or anything...do we think Ed would've just spilled the beans? Y'all know damn well Ed Boon is the king of dodging questions lmao

Lol I remember when Ed would bring diet coke to interviews just so he could take a long drink when people would ask for character or game confirmations

That's below what 3 characters would cost...18 bucks, and they will probably have other skin packs in it.

It's interesting that the pre-order day has suspense because questions remain... :p
But it makes sense the whole pack is less than what it would cost separately. That's the point of it. Also, there were leaks saying KP2 is 14,99. It was in the same leak that said pre-orders start on Oct 15th.

But it makes sense the whole pack is less than what it would cost separately. That's the point of it. Also, there were leaks saying KP2 is 14,99. It was in the same leak that said pre-orders start on Oct 15th.
Ooh it'd be cool if was that price.