What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Trophy List Revealed

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
They definitely didn't in MKX.
There definitely weren't character-specific achievements attached to performing both of their fatalities in Mkx. The closest were a few character-specific win conditions you'd have to meet in MKXL.
So, it makes sense that there wouldn't be anything regarding DLC. Not that it matters for me, since the Switch lacks achievements. Unless it has them in game, which would be kind of nice.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The hidden character in this one could be Cetrion, though, who's only been very vaguely teased.
True.

I still feel like this list is super vague tho. Like there has to be more lol. There’s barely anything for online play and the list is nowhere near as much as MKX. Not saying it’s a bad thing or anything like that.

If this IS all for the trophies, then I’m worried that this game won’t have that much content

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
True.

I still feel like this list is super vague tho. Like there has to be more lol. There’s barely anything for online play and the list is nowhere near as much as MKX. Not saying it’s a bad thing or anything like that.
Agreed. Really unlikely this is the full list.

There are zero trophies for unlocking skins and gear? Zero trophies to do with different character variations or equipping different abilities? Zero trophies for online modes other than Kasual VS and KOTH, like Kompetitive and Tournament...? I dunno about that, fam.

Last edited:
Even though this is on April 1st I'd say this has about a 90% chance if not higher to be real. Apparently the person who shared this list leaks trophy lists early all the time and they're always legitimate.

The list may be incomplete though because SteamDB has a much larger list with a bunch of hidden trophies.

In terms of people saying this confirms no secret characters, one of the developers already confirmed in an interview I read a couple of months ago shortly after the reveal event that there are secret characters in the game. There's no way they'd put any information about secret characters in the trophy list, because that would make them no longer a secret lol.

MK games ALWAYS have very secretive things in them because Boon loves it that way. Whether this is the final trophy list or not, there will 100% be secret things in the game that aren't hinted at in any way in the final trophy list. At least 1 character for sure, possibly other finishers, hidden fights and maybe other stuff. You can bank on it, it's a series staple.

https://www.gamecrate.com/mortal-kombat-11-developer-interview-towers-of-time-how-gear-works-secret-characters/21980

GC: Are there any secret characters that you'll be able to unlock?

PG: There will be secret characters, sure.

About 3/4ths of the way through the interview, from Paulo himself.

pure.Wasted

In terms of people saying this confirms no secret characters, one of the developers already confirmed in an interview I read a couple of months ago shortly after the reveal event that there are secret characters in the game. There's no way they'd put any information about secret characters in the trophy list, because that would make them no longer a secret lol.
Keep in mind that our definition of secret characters, and the devs' definition of secret characters, could be very different. Shinnok was a "secret" character in MKX who had to be unlocked, even though we all knew he was part of the base roster. This time around it could be Cetrion, or the Kollector, or even Frost.

Keep in mind that our definition of secret characters, and the devs' definition of secret characters, could be very different. Shinnok was a "secret" character in MKX, even though we all knew he was part of the base roster. This time around it could be Cetrion, or the Kollector, or even Frost.
Very true. I think Paulo is more likely to mean actual secret characters, but I guess we'll see. Also, he did say secret characters plural. That gives me confidence.

pure.Wasted

Folks. If they gave any secret characters (if any) a trophy related to them, their presence in the game would no longer be a secret.

Don't count them out yet. You never know.
Brainiac had a trophy related to him in INJ2, despite being a secret character.

But I agree that we won't know for sure until Apr 23.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
https://www.gamecrate.com/mortal-kombat-11-developer-interview-towers-of-time-how-gear-works-secret-characters/21980

Paulo Garcia interview:

GC: Are there any secret characters that you'll be able to unlock?

PG: There will be secret characters, sure.

If this isn't the complete trophy list, then I think it definitely wouldn't show any secret characters.
When I first read this interview when it first went up, it felt like he dodged the ‘unlock’ part for a reason. Maybe the characters in question are just secret fights in the arcade tower ala classic Reptile, Smoke, Jade etc were in MK9?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
When I first read this interview when it first went up, it felt like he dodged the ‘unlock’ part for a reason. Maybe the characters in question are just secret fights in the arcade tower ala classic Reptile, Smoke, Jade etc were in MK9?
This was my thought too. "Secret characters" could mean literally anything. They could be in the krypt, secret tower fights, or even certain skins. He never stated they were unlockable or even playable.

This was my thought too. "Secret characters" could mean literally anything. They could be in the krypt, secret tower fights, or even certain skins. He never stated they were unlockable or even playable.
Except that the question Paulo was asked directly asks if they are unlockable. Check out the way the question was framed.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I mean, secret characters aren't really secret either when a dude comes right out and says they are in. The way he answered it offhand I imagine he's talking about an unlockable character, like Shinnok in MKX. Probably Cetrion.

I can't see them going through all this trouble to hide Mileena or someone like that. If she's in she's in. They wouldn't be leaving them out of internal character select pages, they wouldn't be leaving them out of trophy lists. We know the 25 members of the roster.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
The most painful trophies (for me) to get here will probably be the two online ones as I don't do well online and potentially the second two training ones depending on what kind of BS they ask you to do, lol.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Dvorah transformation rumor seems more credible. Will likely be either one-off specials like Kotal Kahn or gimmicky ATOM nonsense from injustice 2. Not a fan of the latter.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Holy shit I just woke up and saw this thread and immediately was like "Ahhhhh that's just some more April Fools bull."

Was not expecting any actual information to come out today lmao.

Anyway, I definitely don't think this is the final number of achievements and I sure as hell don't think this means no secret characters. If there are secret characters they'd likely have hidden achievements so you can't just scroll down and get spoiled on who it is. So, let's keep our head up Mileena and Rain fans! (Shinnok fans....eh...uh.....yuh.)

That Cyber Initiative Frost achievement has me hype for Frost.
And that Bug-Vorah achievement has me mega-hype.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Cool. Cyber Frost ftw

But I'm sure there must be hidden trophies
Some of these probably are hidden trophies. If you look at his Sekiro list, you can see that all of the trophies are listed, even though a large number of them are actually hidden trophies.

LeoMK29

Noob
Is bug Dvorah just Dvorah with her “naked” skin? Like the first skin of hers we saw in the render/not story mod where she looks slightly different.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I won't lie, I've always felt achievements, rewards and trophies whatever the console are gimmicky. But I guess it's fun to see what they confirm but I do want some suspense that I can find out myself.