What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Trophy List Revealed

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I think pretty much everyone agrees that the original list in the OP is real. It's the Sindel, Havik, Rain and Fujin add-on (that was not in the Reddit post) that is an after April Fools floppppp

I'm still trying to hold out hope that there are unlockable characters though. Although, I'm at a point now where we're so close to the game being out, I'm okay with Mileena not being in. I've got lots of favs in there and it's gonna be lit. We'll see if she's DLC (Which I truly don't believe she will be, but people keep assuming she is so it is what it is.)

Although I love Mileena and she's my fav MK character, I'm gonna accept that she's not in this game.

say what you will. I'm not trying to fool anyone. I don't know the OP source on reddit and you do realize people that post things on .....april fools legit or not is debatable. We have had so many people think Shang was a character but is DLC. Anyone can edit/post fonts or say whatever. My point is things are going around now. Regardless, I hope everyone's fave is in. Or is added. Personally, I would much prefer someone more like Khameleon/Chameleon as DLC than others.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
If Hitman 2 can release 15 fckin DLCs and end up with 125 trophies MK 11 can start off with 90 and end up with 96-100 bye. Make it makes sense why one can be the case but not the other. If Hitman 2 has 125. Why can't MK11 have 100.

Last edited:

Shania Twain

Because of DLC. I don't believe Sony has ever commented on the 'rules', but this is a source I quickly dug up

He added: “Sony do not have input on what developers put in their games (besides a few no brainers), but there are rules regarding Large and Small scope games. There is also basic maths that you use to work out how many Trophies you can have in a game, and limits to how many of a certain Trophy type you can have (linked to the maths part). I would go into it further, but nobody seems to be listening anyway.”

https://gearnuke.com/former-sony-dev-comments-outlasts-missing-platinum-trophy-explains-trophy-allocation-works/
I know on many online games including Free to Play ones like DC universe Online they have added them when they include DLC. But again....not sure how that allocation works. I just know that it is done. Although, I think many times the DLC has to be purchased for the Trophy to be unlocked. for example, they will often allow FTP players times to play but if they don't own the DLC or pay the subscription they don't have it.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Jesus I post 2 gifs in a post and immediately it's overboard. Lmao. How about answer my question or DM if you have a problem. I'm not spamming. I'm not constantly posting 100 gifs just for the lulz. I use them as a funny way to convey emotion whereas that's impossible to do over simple text lmao.

Or you can just ignore me kid

Then bop. Problem solved.
Ah the good old playing innocent OS sure thing son. It's not like you're spamming gifs in every thread these days.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Ah the good old playing innocent OS sure thing son. It's not like you're spamming gifs in every thread these days.
It's not like everyone hates my posts. I mean, looking at how many people like my posts then. But let's not forget when I made a status post asking if people liked me and you just said 'nope'. You clearly have a problem with me dude. I don't understand WHY because I've been nice to everyone who's been nice to me. I've had so many awesome conversations with people and thought you were cool.

It's like when that kid at school repeatedly dyed their hair in lieu of having a personality. "omg its lyk just my thing i <3 mah gifs!"
I don't know why you have a stake in this. But, it sucks you guys are teaming up on me for no reason because you're probably my favorite poster on here with your History of Mortal Kombat threads. Whatever, you have a problem too it's cool.

I'm not trying to argue with people or start fights. I'm just trying to have fun and make people laugh while we talk about a common interest (that being Mortal Kombat). I honestly just don't understand the issue.

Braindead

It's not like everyone hates my posts. I mean, looking at how many people like my posts then. But let's not forget when I made a status post asking if people liked me and you just said 'nope'. You clearly have a problem with me dude. I don't understand WHY because I've been nice to everyone who's been nice to me. I've had so many awesome conversations with people and thought you were cool.

I don't know why you have a stake in this. But, it sucks you guys are teaming up on me for no reason because you're probably my favorite poster on here with your History of Mortal Kombat threads. Whatever, you have a problem too it's cool.

I'm not trying to argue with people or start fights. I'm just trying to have fun and make people laugh while we talk about a common interest (that being Mortal Kombat). I honestly just don't understand the issue.
GIFs can be funny. But anything funny becomes annoying when you push it too much.

Tone it down and you'll be fine. Pick your moments. Lately it's been like I see your GIFs in every thread I go to.

Shania Twain

I don't think people are actually teaming up on you. that was actually a nice post that I liked. easy to misunderstand. and you are right. we have a common interest in MK.

You just need some Cassie Cyrus

Huh with absolutely no mention of Animalities anywhere im really interested to see what the new direction for mercy is. Do you guys think they'll show off mercy on one of the kombat cast or leave it for us to find out by ourselves?

Braindead

Huh with absolutely no mention of Animalities anywhere im really interested to see what the new direction for mercy is. Do you guys think they'll show off mercy on one of the kombat cast or leave it for us to find out by ourselves?
I don't think animalities are in the game. Whoever had the "leak" probably saw stuff like Kotal's cat and Liu Kang's fatal blow dragon and thought animalities were back.

Kratilim

Noob
I don't think animalities are in the game. Whoever had the "leak" probably saw stuff like Kotal's cat and Liu Kang's fatal blow dragon and thought animalities were back.
Boon confirmed Animalities wouldn't be in the game back in January. In one of the interviews he flat out said they are not in the game.

yeah im 100% sure that Animalities aren't coming back im just curious to see how they are going to revamp mercy. Also worth noting
MKX had brutalities, MK11 has mercy, im calling it MK12 will bring back friendships.

Kratilim

Noob
Just putting it out there and not sure if this was mentioned before but... Its possible that the list in the OP is not actually complete. Look here: https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/ The very first achievement is TROPHY_ID_COLLECT_200_PIECES_OF_GEAR. And that one isn't mentioned in the trophy leak in the OP at all. The steamdb lists 90 achievements wheras the list in the OP only lists 59.

This could mean that the list is either incomplete. or the steamdb server is incorrect. Not trying to give ppl false hope, but its kinda weird right?

Braindead

Just putting it out there and not sure if this was mentioned before but... Its possible that the list in the OP is not actually complete. Look here: https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/ The very first achievement is TROPHY_ID_COLLECT_200_PIECES_OF_GEAR. And that one isn't mentioned in the trophy leak in the OP at all. The steamdb lists 90 achievements wheras the list in the OP only lists 59.

This could mean that the list is either incomplete. or the steamdb server is incorrect. Not trying to give ppl false hope, but its kinda weird right?
So you're telling me there's still a chance Kronika is an unlockable character? I like it

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
So I totally don't get it. Why raise the hopes of people to see more kharacters from the beginning by putting 29 slots on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and then release game with 24 + preorder bonus? Of course I'm assuming now that Cetrion/Frost/Kollector/anyone else we know from the leaks are considered 'secret kharacters', which is 90% true. Is that really how marketing suppose to work? Raise hopes and then just throw a middle finger to the fans? And yes, I gave up my hope for any 'secret unlockables' that we are not aware of.

I knew it was a good idea to prepare myself to not see Mileena. Now I know she's not in the game, I expected it so I'm not THAT disappointed. There goes the hopes of Mileena, Rain and Shinnok fans.

I remember during MKX's marketing campaign, I was always joking "Give us Cyber Sindel or Cyber Frost". It's weird to see that it is now happening :D

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I knew it was a good idea to prepare myself to not see Mileena. Now I know she's not in the game, I expected it so I'm not THAT disappointed. There goes the hopes of Mileena, Rain and Shinnok fans.

I remember during MKX's marketing campaign, I was always joking "Give us Cyber Sindel or Cyber Frost". It's weird to see that it is now happening :D
More visions, ShepherdOfFire?! Do you still see the future?!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, this shit is half-done, it's partially revealed :D .... it's incomplete, and sure there are more achievements to be unlock in MK11 ..... maybe they revealed only what NRS allowed to be shown, cause still remains 3 weeks until the game come out and they have to promote more things related yet, so, you can expect the final achievement list version to have more stuff on there than this one here. ;)