What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Trophy List Revealed

Raider

Noob
So, D'Vorah will have ability to turn into a bug! I think that this is a confirmation. Wow i am really excited now.

Edit: BTW. There will probably be hidden achievements in the game as well. On Steam, there are around 90 achievements for MK11.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
FTR, I tried to do “Mercy” in the beta. The old requirement was it had to be 1-1 in rounds (technically 2-1). And the input was “full screen, then, D+D+D”.

It didn’t work. Which means that either the requirement is different, the input is different, it wasn’t in the beta, OR that it’s not the same Mercy mechanic as in the classic MK’s.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
As someone in here has already said, PS4 games can't have bigger Trophy lists than this. This is what we'll be getting.

Not sure what's up with all the extra achievements on Steam, but considering they had one for "TER" before (Geras' old name), there might be some out of date/placeholder stuff in there I guess.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Guess Shao is base

Still, this is real, dude is very much credible for trophy leaks.

the Steamdb having 90 achievements compared to the 59 here is the only thing bugging me atm

Thats an extra 31 trophies over the ps4

Unless its counting DLC (But people have already said they dont add DLC character achievements until a Komplete edition comes out), then im very confused

Guess we will see what they turn out to be on release day.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
While this does destroy my hope for secret characters, i cant complain about that.

We seriously have one of the best base rosters MK ever has, and every character seems completely fleshed out and unique.

NRS took their time for this one, and i seriously appreciate them for making this game.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
We definitelly have the best GAME and the kharacters look awesome indeed, but it's NOT the best roster ever. We are lacking series staples (Mileena, Reptile) + big fan favs(Rain, Ermac, Sindel, Smoke, Nightwolf to name a few) + good 3D era fighters (Kenshi, Quan Chi, Tanya)

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
We definitelly have the best GAME and the kharacters look awesome indeed, but it's NOT the best roster ever. We are lacking series staples (Mileena, Reptile) + big fan favs(Rain, Ermac, Sindel, Smoke, Nightwolf to name a few) + good 3D era fighters (Kenshi, Quan Chi, Tanya)
Counterpoint

DLC

Raider

Noob
They need to show D'Vorah before the game is released! Please NRS, it's been 2 months. I don't know what they are waiting for. :/

Kratilim

Noob
As someone in here has already said, PS4 games can't have bigger Trophy lists than this. This is what we'll be getting.

Not sure what's up with all the extra achievements on Steam, but considering they had one for "TER" before (Geras' old name), there might be some out of date/placeholder stuff in there I guess.
59 isn't actually the limit on ps4. There are several games that have a higher number of trophies. Rise of the Tomb Raider has 66. As does Doom BFG edition. So 66 might be the actual limit.

Edit: Uncharted 4 had 68 apparently.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Someone posted this on the Reddit page:

psn trophies are worth certain amount of points each.

• bronze 15 points

• silver 30 points

• gold 90 points

• platinum is 180
full playstation releases can have a maximum of 1230 points on release (excluding dlc). there's a rule if you have a platinum you must have at least 1 gold. meaning max number of trophies in a base game is 66. so the more high value trophies in a list (silver & gold) the less trophies overall.

so take the mk11 list.

• 50 bronze, 7 silver, 1 gold & 1 platinum

• 50 x 15 =750

• 7x30 =210

• 750 + 210 + 90 + 180 = 1230
mkx base game trophy list for comparison

• 54 bronze,5 silver, 1 gold, 1 platinum

• 54 x15 = 810

• 5 x 30= 150

• 810 + 150 + 90 + 180 = 1230
one more to prove a point.

"it's supposed to be a huge game 65-71 inc dlc is too small a number of trophies." can't dispute that red dead 2 is a MASSIVE game, trophy wise it had LESS than mkx:

• 44, Bronze, 4 silver, 3 Gold, 1 Platinum

• 44x15=660

• 4x 30= 120

• 3x90 = 270

• 660 + 120 + 270 + 180= 1230
can do that with ANY base game. ignoring dlc the max value will always be 1230.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
meh

the only thing that bugs me is that there's no hidden trophy on the PS4 screenshots someone posted early on this thread.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I'm wondering if the strategy tutorials are just gonna be more character breakdowns or primers on more esoteric fighting game concepts

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Powerpyx is a known trophy hunter. I have been going to his site for certain trophies after every game's first playthrough.

We won't know how many trophies exist, unless they finalize them.

As a trophy hunter myself, besides being a fighter, I see that those trophies are achievable by doing the VS mode. I hope the Pay the respekt is the only online trophy.

Thank the Elder Gods. We won't have to go through the winning streak again. I don't want to go through this, when we have to deal against the accursed ragequitters.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Why are there still people questioning if this is legit or not?

Come on. It's real. Give it up, people.

Also....crossing my fingers that Mercy leads to either a Friendship or Babality.
obviously this leak, the last few leaks, and the leaks before them are all fake.

Its just COINCIDENCE that they happened to all be right so that means I can still get all my favourite characters!!!!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
obviously this leak, the last few leaks, and the leaks before them are all fake.

Its just COINCIDENCE that they happened to all be right so that means I can still get all my favourite characters!!!!
Cetrion and Kollector must have just been lucky guesses. Totally not legit. Let's just close the thread.