What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 - Launch Trailer

Another trailer for MK11 has just come out, this one featuring that one song from the movie everyone likes and a look at some more characters appearing in the story mode. Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I apologize if this has been talked about already, or if I'm just blind, but who is the guy on the left?

View attachment 13972
I hadn't noticed that! It could be Shinnok, but I'm gonna actually say it's a much more obscure, but equally as important character; Argus of Edenia from Armageddon.

The designs look similar, and with what appears to be white facial hair I wouldn't call it a stretch to say that's his new look. I know he's supposed to be dead, but with all the time shenanigans and stuff from the original timeline, I really wouldn't be surprised if he played a part near the end of the story since Kronika seems to want to invoke Armageddon to reset the timeline, and he plays a big part in that event with Taven and Daegon.

...Or it could just be a new Elder God character since we already got one with Cetrion; Argus would be cooler though!

Jade looking at Kitana with heart eyes

View attachment 13973
why do I feel Kitana will mostly ignore Jade tho
Jade looking at Kitana with dreamy eyes: "My queen."
Kitana looking at Liu Kang and getting wet: "What a man."
Liu Kang looking at Raiden in awe: "What a wise and honorable god."
Raiden looking at Shao Kahn with narrowed eyes: "Wait until I tell that to the elder gods..."
Shao Kahn giving Kotal Kahn the evil look: "There can be only one true Kahn!"
Kotal Kahn looking at Jade, while biting his lip: "Dat ass...!"

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.