What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Datamine Hints at 19 DLC Characters

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Wow... well this is new.

19 characters would be amazing, and would definitely align with their statements of supporting MK11 longer than usual.

Plus it would give me more hope for Mileena :D

AJ24

Noob
we already know 9 of them if they did 10 more maybe there would be a chance at Mileena but i still doubt it. if there was no guest in that 10 then maybe but again doubtful.

Sektor, Cyrax, Kenshi, Reptile, Ermac, Havik heavily hinted just b/c the Datamine, Krypt and Story on top of the 9 others.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
A datamine I think makes this pretty concrete... the only question is are those DLC1, and DLC2, etc include stages and costumes?

19 isn't that crazy if it is the last MK for a while

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'll believe it when I see it. 19 DLC characters would be absolutely sick but I just don't wanna get my hopes up.

Injustice 2 ended up with 38 characters. I'd be surprised if MK11 didn't at least match that. Reading the Reddit post the guy shows his proof, and says that it's not stages or skins, but indeed characters.

Would be absolutely hype though. Really loving the game, would be dope and a lot of people could get their favs. I'm thinking we might see Ermac considering he got a redesign. I'd hope for Mileena, but her chances are slim.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I feel like this is just placeholders to future-proof their game. Even Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has placeholders for like 30 DLC characters or some shit, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Right now we can only find dialogue for 9 characters, that only leak showed 9 characters, and NRS' previous game Injustice 2 had 9 characters.

I think we are just getting 9.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I would really like expansions. More stages, characters, story, etc. I love the Krypt and exploring shangs island. Seeing old stages in an actual location is great. Walk passed the warrior shrine into goro’s lair. It’s a shame the prices on the boxes and grind have soured everyone.

I would like to see them expand that mode into a action game for their next game or a future expansion. A break from the 2d plane is nice. Krypt controls are a little wonky but it’s a good start and nothing a few pointers from rocksteady couldn’t fix.

Im buying everything that comes out. It hasn’t been a week so millions of people are gonna find more problems than a few testers lol. People just need to be patient and realize this is NOT the final product

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
we already know 9 of them if they did 10 more maybe there would be a chance at Mileena but i still doubt it. if there was no guest in that 10 then maybe but again doubtful.

Sektor, Cyrax, Kenshi, Reptile, Ermac, Havik heavily hinted just b/c the Datamine, Krypt and Story on top of the 9 others.
hope they all make it

mook

Noob
You guys always get to this stuff late :DOGE

The original Reddit post guy said that the reason why it was explicitly characters and not something like cosmetics or stages, was because they all had some sort of tag/name in the Files the characters used apparently.

19 characters would be best case scenario tbh, and it would kinda line up with what NRS and the WB person said about supporting the game for longer. Not only that but more chances for all our favs to get in :)

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
If this is true, I think I would die. It really seems unlikely, but one can dream. Maybe then I can finally get my mains back(Reptile, Mileena,). And wasn't there an article that said MK11 would have a longer life cycle compared to the previous titles? Anyway, hopefully we see something like this:
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Sindel
Nightwolf
Fujin
Ash
Terminator
The Joker
Spawn
Sareena
Sektor
Cyrax
Reptile
Mileena
Havik or Reiko
Takeda
New?
A character that resembles the whole many as one(Triborg/TMNT)
???(Maybe Smoke? Some other female?)