What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 BRUTALITIES

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
This was posted in another thread earlier but I figured it was worth creating a new thread to talk about this, all of the Brutalities present in the Reveal build for MK11. Courtesy of Brian Tong from YouTube.

Thoughts, favorite ones so far? Any more Brutalities you'd like to see added?
I personally really like Raiden and Sub-Zero's Brutalities so far.

D

Deleted member 59910

Geras has a cool and innovative move set and he is so brutal! Loved the brutalities. Amazing character!

Innovation and originality are everything... Right, Jacqui?
:DOGE

Agilaz

It has begun
The results of the brutalities seem more varied in general now. I like what I see so far.

Geras anvil smash has got to be my favourite along with all of Raiden's.

BTW, notice how in the menu every brutality has a colour speck to next to it? Assuming these are rarity levels, I wonder how much we'll actually end up being able to unlock for each character. Seems like they're gonna be going all out for this stuff/

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
BTW, notice how in the menu every brutality has a colour speck to next to it? Assuming these are rarity levels, I wonder how much we'll actually end up being able to unlock for each character. Seems like they're gonna be going all out for this stuff/
I noticed that too. Hoping it applies to gear too.

So much love being poured into this game ^^

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Yeah the brutalities themselves have been good. There's a few brutality win poses I'm not a fan of; Baraka comes to mind. I don't much care for him pulling a brain out of his ass to munch on (not to mention the eating animation is really poor).

Also, I know this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I prefer the old win announcement order (x wins, brutality) as opposed to how it is now.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
The first Skarlet brutality I ever saw was the leg one, which was pretty weak sauce and had me worried about how good the rest of hers would be. After seeing her straight up gut a mother fucker, all worries have been squashed.