What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 and Grinding

the game is grindy af. i have spent like 250000 gold in the krypt and not even found a single gear piece for my character.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Everyone should read this: https://testyourmight.com/threads/i-detail-the-towers-of-time-augments-and-the-single-player-grind-minor-spoilers.69102/

My biggest fear for MK11 is becoming reality. :/
So disappointed. But i am not surprised at all. It's WB.
Yeah this is not good at all. Seems to go against everything they’ve previously told us... “no loot boxes” (entire Krypt is filled with them)... “you’ll always know what you’re working toward unlocking”...

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Yeah this is not good at all. Seems to go against everything they’ve previously told us... “no loot boxes” (entire Krypt is filled with them)... “you’ll always know what you’re working toward unlocking”...
I mean, its not like we are actually paying real money for it (Aside from time crystals, but you get those from towers, story, and leveling up)

But, the RNG aspect does make it quite shitty indeed, and frustrating, considering most of the unlockables are in the krypt.

I think if you want your own characters items you summon a character tower and do it, so that u atleast get items for them.

Overall, its not looking the best.