What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

Gamer68

Fujin!
Honestly, I'm still expecting a 4 character KP2, with Fujin, Sheeva, Ash, and Robocop. There's 11 free slots in the data but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just because MKX had all slots predetermined doesn't mean MK11 does too.

Even if 11 more does end up happening, you know half of those are going to be guests so best case scenario we get 4 more MK characters after Fujin and Sheeva, lol.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
No way 11 chars being added in 1 kombat pack/season, so looks like MK11 will be the first NRS game ever to get a year 3? The curse is broken!?

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Are the 11 spaces for characters? Or is it just assumed it is for characters? I wouldn’t be surprised, for example, if some of those slots were like the Spawn skin for Jacqui or something f to that effect. I hope I’m wrong though because 11 more characters sounds hype (even though 11 is a weird number)

edit: unless they are doing 11 for mk11?

Zviko

Noob
Are the 11 spaces for characters? Or is it just assumed it is for characters? I wouldn’t be surprised, for example, if some of those slots were like the Spawn skin for Jacqui or something f to that effect. I hope I’m wrong though because 11 more characters sounds hype (even though 11 is a weird number)

edit: unless they are doing 11 for mk11?
Pretty sure they think 11 because the character select screen would fill out perfectly for a rectangle.

out of question ..... even with these new supposed chances of more characters coming up, and a possible KP3, there is no chance in hell that Mileena will be included in this game .... 0% chance ..... she had the same treatment as Jade had in MKX, so, no way, no fucking way that Mileena will be in MK11 .....
And this kind of treatment sucks major ass. Barakalien, Triborg, worse chameleon Shang Tsung.

Even If I like Mileena, I definitely don't want her to be a payed DLC. I won't accept another essential mk character being a moneysucker and FU to fans. Shang was already too much and Nightwolf a borderline.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Where, I haven't seen that leak. But if so, character select screen makes it believable then.

Base roster (with Shao Kahn): 25 characters total
Kombat Pack 1 (6 characters): 31 characters total
Kombat Pack 2 (6 characters): 37 characters total
Kombat Pack 3 (5 characters): 42 characters total, and a perfect rectangle on the character select screen.

So now that the ROB datamine debunked the supposed rumor that only 3 characters were going to be included in the 2nd KP, I not only believe that there is going to be a 3rd KP, but I also believe that the Story DLC that was datamined is indeed, an added story mode with the DLC characters.

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
If this is true, then I paid a hundred bucks to pre-order this game and only end up with 3/4s of the characters? Gross

If this is true, then I paid a hundred bucks to pre-order this game and only end up with 3/4s of the characters? Gross
To confirm, you paid $100.00 to pre-order your license to play the game, which can be modified, expanded up, or reduced in any fashion the publisher sees fit.

It's a common misconception that when you "buy" a game, you own it. You don't. You own a license to use the software. It's been this was since the early '80's, and perhaps earlier.

BlissfulMedusa

Modern Woefare
“Mileena can’t be in this game without her sai.”

True, and we can’t have Sub-Zero without his ice cl.... wait...

Well, at least we can’t have Sindel without her fireba... shit...

It’s fine, it’s fine. I played Skarlet back in MK9, surely she’ll still be rushdo.... FUCK.

Point being, if NRS wanted to completely redesign Mileena’s playstyle they could, with or without the sai.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
so you expect any future content to be free for you? you payed for the work which was done on the base game and the first combat pack.
no one forced you to pay the full price to beginn with, same as no one forces you to buy the future combat packs for the full price.
even the first one got 50-60% discounts while not everyone was out...wait...buy when you think its worth your money.

you cant support stuff for years without taking money for it, that goes for everything and creating fighting game chars is not cheap. just think alone about the dubbing of all the intos intros for 6 languages. and thats just the icing compared to the design work, animations, balance and stuff.

that dlc cost money is for me out of question and shouldnt wonder anyone...what we can talk about is the price of it. for my taste, fighting game devs overall take to much for additional dlc, especially when you compare it with the price and content of the base game.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
“Mileena can’t be in this game without her sai.”

True, and we can’t have Sub-Zero without his ice cl.... wait...

Well, at least we can’t have Sindel without her fireba... shit...

It’s fine, it’s fine. I played Skarlet back in MK9, surely she’ll still be rushdo.... FUCK.

Point being, if NRS wanted to completely redesign Mileena’s playstyle they could, with or without the sai.
Sindel has her fireball in 11 man, but I get your point

Point me to the MK where Mileena threw her Sai up in the air and it would fly down at the opponent or where she jumped and she could throw 3 Sai at the Ground, because that's all Kitana can do with it besides the grab. You can easily separate the two because Kitana uses one Sai while Mileena uses two and in the Classic way.

What you folks wanna be comparing is Kitana's Sky Kick (that she still has to hold the Sai to do). It even has the same weakness as Mileena.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
here’s a question: just because it’s planned doesn’t mean it could fully happen, right? I ask because a lot of NRS games tend to dwindle in size, granted this game seems to be in a great spot. Is it crazy to speculate or the possibility that they would not do a KP3 if KP2 does moderately well? I ask because I don’t know if NRS/ WB has deals already made with guest characters or how far in advance that would have to be

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
here’s a question: just because it’s planned doesn’t mean it could fully happen, right? I ask because a lot of NRS games tend to dwindle in size, granted this game seems to be in a great spot. Is it crazy to speculate or the possibility that they would not do a KP3 if KP2 does moderately well? I ask because I don’t know if NRS/ WB has deals already made with guest characters or how far in advance that would have to be
Yeah that's true. We've seen scrapped content before. Like Fujin's announcer files in MK9 and even Ed Boon talking about the cancelled "Fighter Pack 0" for Injustice 2